BANNED ME!?! BAN HIM

Discus and support BANNED ME!?! BAN HIM in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; you banned me because someone messaged me talking trash after a game and I told him leave me alone [mod removed]! Send me my money back for my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by exile7g87yiy, Oct 8, 2019.

1. exile7g87yiy
    exile7g87yiy Guest

BANNED ME!?! BAN HIM

you banned me because someone messaged me talking trash after a game and I told him leave me alone [mod removed]! Send me my money back for my Xbox live subscription. I'm trough with Micro"soft". Pathetic!!!!!!!!! Either ban him and unban me or take that [Mod
    Removed - Profanity]
    off. you guy's don't make it fair....PATHETIC!!!!!

:)

exile7g87yiy, Oct 8, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

BANNED ME!?! BAN HIM

Hello exile7g87yiy,

Thank you very much for bringing this issue to our attention. We're sorry to hear about the account suspension. The moderators, ambassadors and volunteer moderators do not have the ability to manage enforcement actions on an account. We recommend to appeal
    the decision made by the enforcement team. This can be done by submitting a case review. If you run in to anyone that is
    breaking the
    code of conduct
    , we recommend
    reporting and/or blocking the player
    . The enforcement team will look into the report and take the appropriate action. The decisions are made and upheld by the enforcement team. We hope this helps!
  3. GroundOregano94 Win User

BANNED ME!?! BAN HIM

The enforcement team doesn't read forums dear friend. You must address your issue to them.
  4. Mist3r g0d Win User

Banned for getting cussed out?

also I forgot to mention there's like 10-20 messages all of him swearing and maybe 2 if not 1 of me. So please unban me and ban him. Or atleast ban him as well.
  5. WILLDABEAST1924 Win User

Banned

[Mod Removed] kicked me off of my own network and got me banned for no reason and I request for him to be banned permanently so this cannot happen to me or anyone else.
  6. II EYEBALL II Win User

To all those that take the time to aknowledge teammates (or Enemies)

Sent some hatemail yesterday.Dude banned me from his server cos i OHK'd him in his Littlebird with an RPG.I was in the game about 30 seconds before he banned me.
Thema:

BANNED ME!?! BAN HIM

1. BANNED ME!?! BAN HIM - Similar Threads - BANNED BAN

2. [Mod Removed] Banning

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Mod Removed] Banning: So i woke up, on the fourth of July. It said my account had been banned, wonderful. A little background info on this, I am in the United States Airforce, so this also happens to be a real low blow...
  3. My Account has Been Temporary banned Due to Cheating an Harassment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Account has Been Temporary banned Due to Cheating an Harassment: I Don't understand why im Banned i should at least be Suspended for a month or two Players offten False report of cheating there is no proof of me cheating on a game called Rainbow six siege...
  4. banned on 1 account

in XBoX Accessibility
    banned on 1 account: Imagine you have like 5 accounts. Some of them are from friends and some of them are yours. You play on all of them. But what if 1 of the accounts gets banned by any reason. What happens to the...
  5. Banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Banned: Dear Microsoft, You unfortunately have the most idiotic Xbox Enforcement in the world. Five minutes before winning a WarZone game I had a message about basically being banned. It didn’t really...
  6. Case review for ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Case review for ban: hey, i received a 14day ban from xbox live. I go through the case review system and the reason they give me is completely false and grossly misunderstood. Is there any way i can contact them again...
  7. When Do You know your account is Permanently Banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    When Do You know your account is Permanently Banned: If u Cant sign into your account but it say ur permanently banned from xbox live but theres an end Date does that mean ur ban isnt permanent is temporary im so confused need help....
  8. My Account Jiysr has Recently Been Banned Due To Harassment

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Account Jiysr has Recently Been Banned Due To Harassment: I WAS wondering of its Permanently Banned Beacuse its says Temporary Permanent But theres an end Date on July16. But i Oftend Report Disrespectful and inappropriate harassing messages and nothing...
  9. Xbox account banned 5+ years ago

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox account banned 5+ years ago: Hello! I'm making this post today to try and be absolutely certain of something that has been bugging me this past week. Around 2008 my brother and I have gotten an Xbox 360 and we would play...
  10. I got permanently banned from playing and I’ve spent a lot of money on this account over...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got permanently banned from playing and I’ve spent a lot of money on this account over...: So i got permanently banned for to me no reason as i havent cheated and its says its for cheating. Only thing that happened was some guys gave me modded guns on State of Decay 2. Ive spent...