Banned on xbox

Discus and support Banned on xbox in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have been banned from xbox cause my friend went onto my account and banned me and I am now trying to figure a way out to get unbanned please help... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Jxwsii, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Jxwsii
    Jxwsii Guest

Banned on xbox

I have been banned from xbox cause my friend went onto my account and banned me and I am now trying to figure a way out to get unbanned please help

:)

Jxwsii, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Bartford Win User

Console ban question

ok thanks, also say the banned account on the banned xbox is also on another xbox, say and older xbox, would that console also be banned? thanks
  3. GIRLDUBSTEP 13 Win User

Question

So I was recently banned on a different account. i have 2 accounts on my xbox 360 console my other account and this account. is it possible if i get an xbox one and login through this account and not get banned or will i get banned on the xbox one if i login
    with this account since it was on the xbox banned console i have when it got banned
  4. {Parity} Win User

console bannie

Maybe it is a game ban and not an XBOX live ban.
  5. Nafjan Thottathil Win User

XBox One S can't play games

There is a chance that the Xbox is a banned one.

An Xbox Live device ban is permanent for Xbox consoles and devices. Even if the ownership changes, the device ban is still there and can’t be lifted. If you purchase an Xbox console or device that’s been banned, you won’t be able to connect to Xbox
    Live.

If you’ve bought a second-hand Xbox console or device and you can’t sign in or connect to Xbox Live, it might be banned and you’ll need to contact the previous owner or user.
  6. Bartford Win User

Xbox banned account game sharing

Say the banned account was my home Xbox before the ban. Would I be able to play the games the banned account owned online on another account on that Xbox?
Thema:

Banned on xbox

1. Banned on xbox - Similar Threads - Banned

2. 2 Year Anniversary of me being banned from the Xbox Ambassadors Program! (pls help me)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    2 Year Anniversary of me being banned from the Xbox Ambassadors Program! (pls help me): It's all in the title. Does anybody know how to get un-banned from the Xbox Ambassadors Program? It REALLY has been annoying me for the past two years. 3ed35115-9518-45c3-add8-7c05b9b07af0
  3. Banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Banned: Ok yes I realize that it's only a 3 day ban but I just got unbanned my brother logged into my account without me knowing and joined a bad group chat he's in so it got me banned but I just got...
  4. Xbox not banning profanity/hate speech?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox not banning profanity/hate speech?: This guy, idk if im allowed to say his gamer tag, has said things like [mod removed] and other things over messsages, I can give screenshots. I’ve reported his messages but nothing has happened....
  5. A Pointless Communication Ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A Pointless Communication Ban: So I've been a member of Xbox for 16 years. I know, because it says so on my profile. Lol Anyways, in that 16 years I have never had a suspension... until today. Yep, another one of these kinds of...
  6. Banned account, no enforcements

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned account, no enforcements: Upon logging onto my Call of Duty: Cold War game, I received an error message stating that my account Royalty 910 had been banned from playing on the servers. I reached out to Activision to see...
  7. Turning a ban in into a suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Turning a ban in into a suspension: I need help contacting the Xbox enforcement team about turning my ban into and suspension 544ce1ed-dbf6-4990-9b99-aa6644a1b3af
  8. My account is banned I can't message my friends is so annoying

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account is banned I can't message my friends is so annoying: I can't message my friends is so annoying can you please help me out with it [Moderator Edit: Moved from the Community Participation Centre] 0f32efd2-49fc-47f0-990a-88faa95a35af
  9. Random xbox live ban (permanent) reason profile pic (nudity)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Random xbox live ban (permanent) reason profile pic (nudity): hillo i woke up this morning trying to get in a game in my weekend suprised by this unfortunate random bot ban, reason as it says profile picture, im blocked from contacting support i did opened a...
  10. An account I had added/followed has been deleted or banned and I can’t unadd/unfollow

in XBoX Accessibility
    An account I had added/followed has been deleted or banned and I can’t unadd/unfollow: I’ve had this dud account added for as long as I can remember and now my friends are always +1 on my profile. If I have 10 friends it shows as 11 on my profile, I tried removing every single...