Banned someone needs to look into these

Discus and support Banned someone needs to look into these in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my account was banned and theres NO ONE to talk to about it your customer service sucks and are NO HELP. My son who has a learning disability sent... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Har1eyXXXquinn, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Banned someone needs to look into these

So my account was banned and theres NO ONE to talk to about it your customer service sucks and are NO HELP.

My son who has a learning disability sent invites to a game for christ sakes he already has a hard time making friends!!!! Sent invites to a game with a message that didn’t say anything and the response from xbox was to ban my account basically saying screw
    people with disabilities!!!!! And who can we talk to about these bans??? No one apparently

[mod removed]

:)

Har1eyXXXquinn, Nov 17, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

For information about your son's suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  3. POLACOLEITERO Win User

Digital License Sharing Policies?

I need help too...

someone... ?

ban... ?
  4. Ragepuppy1 Win User

I have been suspended for someone hacking me

ryt got loads of people looking at it were is the enforcement team that is meant to be helping out u banned me for someone else I have been with Xbox since Xbox first ever come out and never been banned never broke it tacs then some hacks me dose this and
    I'm banned joke think u need to look in to this again and remove my ban don't care it' only for 24 hours this is my account and pay good money to u
  5. ItzAprilLol Win User

Evidence for Xbox/Windows reporting system

The enforcement team does look into reports. And if someone does violate the xbox code if Conduct they get banned. They do not get banned just of a report. They are looked into first. This is a common misconception
  6. Twitch Cozy T1 Win User

i unfairly got a communication ban

I think they do need to change the way they look at things in terms of banning pkayers because i got banned for 2 weeks for calling someone a b-word after him “harassing” me. Which i think is unfair because in party chat swearing and name calling is something
    that happens no matter what.
Thema:

1. Banned someone needs to look into these - Similar Threads - Banned someone needs

2. I get perm banned bc i booted someone even tho i kept getting booted i do it 1 time and i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get perm banned bc i booted someone even tho i kept getting booted i do it 1 time and i...: [img] please help me 98490f6e-d8af-48f7-92b3-e76651afffe2
  3. Someone THREATENED to hack my xbox live account and ban me.

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone THREATENED to hack my xbox live account and ban me.: So, hi everyone, I am , a very huge fan of Minecraft. I wanted to play multiplayer survival, and came across a user (cannot remember full username), but I won't say it. They threatened to "hack...
  4. someone reported me for no reason! And saying I'm going to get banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone reported me for no reason! And saying I'm going to get banned: So I asked for someone's help to do a thing in a game what everyone does and he reported me to Xbox live and saying I'm going to get banned please help 1aa5b8dd-cfff-45a0-9a1c-f68dcfee3fd1
  5. I think someone was on my xbox account and I got banned for it

in XBoX Accessibility
    I think someone was on my xbox account and I got banned for it: A few days ago, I was talking to this person in a party chat. I needed help in a game. I asked him to join me in the game. He joins and inspects or looks at my character. First thing to come out...
  6. I got my account banned and I want to know what I can do to get it unbanned please someone...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got my account banned and I want to know what I can do to get it unbanned please someone...: My account got banned for booting. ec865536-949b-4b27-b241-cc5c5e47aa74
  7. Is there someone I can talk to about my ban? Or get a second appeal please?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there someone I can talk to about my ban? Or get a second appeal please?: So recently I was permanently banned on cbox and I would like to explain a couple of things about it. So first Im 15 so i havent read the tos for some reason but i really should have. Second I...
  8. Xbox ban cause im 20 and someone called me names and report me when i tell him too [mod...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ban cause im 20 and someone called me names and report me when i tell him too [mod...: I was playing my game and this Toxic person called me hurtful names. So I told him to flip off and he report me so i got banned how he didn't idk Oh and xbox my xbox keeps acting up like a...
  9. Getting someone banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting someone banned: So last night I was playing Star Wars Battlefront 2 and this kid on the opposing team didn't like the way I was playing, granted I'm new to the game and only know how to do a select number of...
  10. Some one hacked my account then went on advanced warfare and got me banned I need someone to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some one hacked my account then went on advanced warfare and got me banned I need someone to ...: Some one hacked my account then went on advanced warfare and got me banned I need someone to lift the ban or give me my money back but no one will help me what should I do...