Banned someone needs to look into these

Discus and support Banned someone needs to look into these in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my account was banned and theres NO ONE to talk to about it your customer service sucks and are NO HELP. My son who has a learning disability sent... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Har1eyXXXquinn, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Banned someone needs to look into these

So my account was banned and theres NO ONE to talk to about it your customer service sucks and are NO HELP.

My son who has a learning disability sent invites to a game for christ sakes he already has a hard time making friends!!!! Sent invites to a game with a message that didn’t say anything and the response from xbox was to ban my account basically saying screw
    people with disabilities!!!!! And who can we talk to about these bans??? No one apparently

[mod removed]

:)

Har1eyXXXquinn, Nov 17, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

For information about your son's suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  3. POLACOLEITERO Win User

Digital License Sharing Policies?

I need help too...

someone... ?

ban... ?
  4. Ragepuppy1 Win User

I have been suspended for someone hacking me

ryt got loads of people looking at it were is the enforcement team that is meant to be helping out u banned me for someone else I have been with Xbox since Xbox first ever come out and never been banned never broke it tacs then some hacks me dose this and
    I'm banned joke think u need to look in to this again and remove my ban don't care it' only for 24 hours this is my account and pay good money to u
  5. Twitch Cozy T1 Win User

i unfairly got a communication ban

I think they do need to change the way they look at things in terms of banning pkayers because i got banned for 2 weeks for calling someone a b-word after him “harassing” me. Which i think is unfair because in party chat swearing and name calling is something
    that happens no matter what.
  6. KSI THE BIG MAN Win User

Account banned due to abuse of compliant system

Well listen to me I need to talk to someone who can un-ban me if I need to I will send them my xbox and they can look through it because I dont mod I do nt use glitches and most importantly it isn't jtagged!!!!!
Thema:

1. Banned someone needs to look into these - Similar Threads - Banned someone needs

2. Banned for calling someone a [Mod Removed-Innapropriate]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for calling someone a [Mod Removed-Innapropriate]: Why do i get com banned for calling someone a [Mod Removed-Innapropriate] when i was thinking that he was hiding where i couldnt find him in a killer game its m for mature who would get offended...
  3. how can i get microsoft to actually ban someone when they've told my family to die at least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can i get microsoft to actually ban someone when they've told my family to die at least...: I've had this Spanish guy send me messages hoping my family dies and voice messages where he is yelling at me in Spanish then telling me and my family to die I killed him once in a video game and...
  4. How longs does it take to ban someone?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How longs does it take to ban someone?: There was a person who cursed me out i reported the message but they didnt get banned not only that they proceeded to message me on another account and that one also did not get enforcement after...
  5. Being banned for a message to someone cheating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being banned for a message to someone cheating: Why is xbox live enforcement automatically banning people without investigating. I received a 24hr ban for using profanity in a message against someone utilising a glitch in Infinite Warfare. I...
  6. I think it's crazy that someone can be permanently banned out of no where without a notice.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I think it's crazy that someone can be permanently banned out of no where without a notice.: Please tell me what you all think, any opinion counts in my book. I was permanently banned after a week or two of party chat with a couple of friends only. Of course before that week or 2 I had...
  7. My child has got someone banned incorrectly...how do I get their ban lifted?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My child has got someone banned incorrectly...how do I get their ban lifted?: My son was having an argument with one of his friends on our xbox one and wrongly reported him, getting him banned. How do I get the ban removed please? 6a06dc2f-e791-4c9c-9aab-8b13758d40b5
  8. Can i get someone that i banned unbanned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i get someone that i banned unbanned: I got my friend banned becausd i was annoyed at him can i unban him 6e0efa86-c355-4b0d-be7d-db3fa0b06eea
  9. Received a one day ban from xbox live. Could someone have made a false accusation ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Received a one day ban from xbox live. Could someone have made a false accusation ?: I received a one day ban from xbox live for a communication violation. I barely talk in game and play with the same people every night. I had a minor argument with one person from our group. I did...
  10. Some one hacked my account then went on advanced warfare and got me banned I need someone to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some one hacked my account then went on advanced warfare and got me banned I need someone to ...: Some one hacked my account then went on advanced warfare and got me banned I need someone to lift the ban or give me my money back but no one will help me what should I do...