Banned twice for this one message ?

Discus and support Banned twice for this one message ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im trying to figure out why am i communication banned again for a message that i sent a couple days ago and already received a ban for ? Im confused on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CarbineTTV, Sep 4, 2019.

1. CarbineTTV
    CarbineTTV Guest

Im trying to figure out why am i communication banned again for a message that i sent a couple days ago and already received a ban for ? Im confused on why i get banned for it from august 29th to the 30th , then September 1st im perfectly fine then september
    2nd im banned for what i was banned for on the 29th im so confused

[Mod Removed images]

:)

CarbineTTV, Sep 4, 2019
  2. bowski477 Win User

The enforcement team does not use the forums. The only way to contact enforcement is via the case review process on enforcement.xbox.com. As these are 24hr suspensions there is no case review option unfortunately.
  3. Anthoop Win User

Why am I getting repeated 24h chat bans for an old message?

I have been banned twice since the originl message and obviously I only sent the message once.
  4. ibby1337 Win User

Banned twice for the exact same message

Hi,

Unfortunately, Xbox Policy & Enforcement issues are not handled on the Xbox Forums. In addition, Xbox Support is not able to provide nor view information related to enforcement issues. I would highly suggest that you attempt to complete a "Case for Review" this
    way you have the ability for the case to be re-investigated and chat with a team member on the Xbox Policy & Enforcement Team.

To start a "Case for Review", please check your "Enforcement History" page here: Enforcement History

For more information on "Case for Review", please check here: Case Review

ive done a case review it didnt help. Someone from xbox suuport live chat told me to post on the forums
  5. Alliance United Win User

Banned twice for the exact same message

Hi,

Unfortunately, Xbox Policy & Enforcement issues are not handled on the Xbox Forums. In addition, Xbox Support is not able to provide nor view information related to enforcement issues. I would highly suggest that you attempt to complete a "Case for Review" this
    way you have the ability for the case to be re-investigated and chat with a team member on the Xbox Policy & Enforcement Team.

To start a "Case for Review", please check your "Enforcement History" page here: Enforcement History

For more information on "Case for Review", please check here: Case Review
  6. Core pX Win User

XBOX NEED TO LOOK INTO COMMUNICATION BANS INSTEAD OF JUST INSTANTLY BANNING YOU!?

No I got banned twice before but this time it was for no reason.My friend said he reprted a message from me saying "ok" and I got a communication ban minutes later.
Thema:

1. Banned twice for this one message ? - Similar Threads - Banned twice message

2. Got banned twice for the same thing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got banned twice for the same thing: Anyone else had this? [Photos / Screenshots removed by Mod due to Profanity] 61493c29-e611-4270-94cb-107271cc8ed5
  3. I got banned twice for the same event

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned twice for the same event: I've been banned twice for telling someone what the [Mod Removed - Profanity] I had a suspension in September* 2 weeks but lately u guys decided to banned me a second time end October when I ask...
  4. why did i got banned twice for not even breaking any rule

in XBoX Accessibility
    why did i got banned twice for not even breaking any rule: so well i'm banned for xbox live the second time now but i didn't broke any rule as i was told. they said i harrassed smb or said bad words i have proof that i never did, why is this happening...
  5. I have been banned twice from my previously account on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been banned twice from my previously account on Xbox: I did banned again until 3rd may 2018. I'll wait if i'm banned or not. Microsoft need to stop banned me on my previously account because i'm on learning disability....
  6. I was banned twice for two weeks 2 days apart done the suspension still cannot message or talk

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was banned twice for two weeks 2 days apart done the suspension still cannot message or talk: I was suspended for 2 weeks time in the same week I have finished the suspension but I still cannot talk or message any of my freinds I was wondering if this is a glitch or the suspensions stack...
  7. hello i am being banned for the same message twice a week later

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello i am being banned for the same message twice a week later: hello I was banned on December 17 for a message I sent out now today I am getting banned for a week for the same message help please 73768ef5-6d27-4b9f-ac9c-aaa4065322a5
  8. getting banned twice for same message a week later after already serving first ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    getting banned twice for same message a week later after already serving first ban: hello I am trying to contact somebody in enforcement agency I received a 24 mic hour ban on December 17 for a message I sent which was fine I understand what I did was wrong but when I woke up...
  9. Banned twice for the exact same message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned twice for the exact same message: I sent a message to someone about a year ago with lines along "suicide" i got a comm ban a day after and knew not to say stuff like that. Its been a whole year and i have been comm banned and...
  10. Banned twice for the exact same message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned twice for the exact same message: I sent a message to someone about a year ago with lines along "suicide" i got a comm ban a day after and knew not to say stuff like that. Its been a whole year and i have been comm banned and...