Banned two times in one day?

Discus and support Banned two times in one day? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So apparently I got suspended two times in one day and I wasn’t even on Xbox that day. I was wondering why this is happening. This is another... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by WilliamGross1, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Banned two times in one day?

So apparently I got suspended two times in one day and I wasn’t even on Xbox that day.

I was wondering why this is happening. This is another question, can you get suspended for being on the account that is suspended? Because whenever I log in, all I see is a message from Xbox Live that says your account has been suspended.

Banned two times in one day? [​IMG]

:)

WilliamGross1, Jun 30, 2019
  2. Paul1708 Win User

Hey there

You can view the enforcement deatils on your screenshot there under enforcement details. A enforcement action can happen at anytime there isnt a limt too how many can be issued. I would advise you check the code of conduct too prevent this from happening

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/legal/community-standards

I would also say you havent been baned twice on the same day the days for the 1st one is 2 days before the 2nd and 3rd are both the same time
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi WilliamGross1,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this situation. You must go to through the
    Enforcement websiteto resolve this.
    If you were suspended for longer than a day you can also submit a case review from the same website if the option is available. Suspensions or bans don't necessarily happen the same day as the Enforcement team does need to investigate,
    so it is probable that this may be related to something prior to the date of the enforcement action. Side note: Enforcement does not Post, Read, or Comment on Forums nor can support offer assistance.

If you run into a toxic player then Report, Block and Ignore the user, and do not engage them. (Enforcement does not see anyone as Defending themselves, they look towards the
    Code of Conductonly.)

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forum (Do not repost the same question or
    thread as that would violate the Xbox Forum Guidelines).

Happy gaming.
  4. JEAN MISKINE Win User

I've get banned two times.

Thank you for the information but can you specify me how can I submitting a case review please ?
  5. Smwutches Win User

I've get banned two times.

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. N7 Gh0stz Win User

how to join enforcement/moderator team

@bstn iv been banned 3 times once coz i put stars in my word and twice for no reason one was coz i reported someone yet i got banned thoughs two times i didnt get a email or anything cloud was the best mod on here
Thema:

1. Banned two times in one day? - Similar Threads - Banned times

2. I was communication banned for nothing? This is like the 2nd time. This is ridiculous. I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was communication banned for nothing? This is like the 2nd time. This is ridiculous. I...: email me (Mod Removed - Personal Information) Even on your forums for your code of conduct, it says theres a difference between trash talking and harassment. I didnt even say anything bad and i...
  3. Banned for no reason for the second time in a row

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for no reason for the second time in a row: Hello there, So recently i got in a feud with someone weve been playing rocket league and he used foul language on me for no reason i replied him back with same tone also reported him on both...
  4. Ban Time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban Time: How long is a expected case review take? It's been more than 24 hours for mine. b9388df2-5ba8-4bb4-b900-efe1db45b8be
  5. how many more times do i need to record the guys or report them to get you to ban them ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how many more times do i need to record the guys or report them to get you to ban them ?: iv got more game clips like this talking to us 3 all this week iv report them to xbox live this was side on xbox live in game chat on ark there being race and decrimnating to people there calling...
  6. I have been communication banned for the second time now

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been communication banned for the second time now: I've received a communication ban for the second time now, i was messaging someone who was having a go at me after a recent game we played. I responded with a normal message but he still continued...
  7. Why did i get com banned again for no reason this isn't the first time this has happened ITS ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did i get com banned again for no reason this isn't the first time this has happened ITS ...: My XBOX NAME IS I"M SICK OF GETTING BANNED FOR NOTHING PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT THIS IS MY 3 BAN AND I'M SICK OF THE BANNING FOR NOTHING I DON'T CRUSE WHEN I GET MAD BUT I GUESS THAT...
  8. Time Warner: Why Am I Banned

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Time Warner: Why Am I Banned: Time Warner (ISPs): Why Am I Banned The enforcement team doesn't uses the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review:...
  9. What happens if you get banned for the 3rd time within a year?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What happens if you get banned for the 3rd time within a year?: Recently I've had two communication bans not even a month between eachother (the first one was warranted) and i basically i just want to know how many more of these it will take until i get some...
  10. Suspension/Ban for a long time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension/Ban for a long time: i want my account unbanned bythe enforcement team my gamer tag is EnabledMarioHD and it has been banned since 2017 and the ban last until 12/31/9999 12:00:00 am please help me out....