Banned when not the Aggressor

Discus and support Banned when not the Aggressor in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi there, I'm just wanting to voice my dissatisfaction with the enforcement process. I'm aware that there will always be someone dissatisfied with it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Frauzzie, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Frauzzie
    Frauzzie Guest

Hi there, I'm just wanting to voice my dissatisfaction with the enforcement process. I'm aware that there will always be someone dissatisfied with it becuase... No one wants to be banned. However my case was an error and there's no way for me to dispute
    it because It's only for 24 hours. I was passing someone at the finish line in a race on forza and they responded to this by slamming me into a wall to secure 3rd place. I then messaged them saying "That was pathetic, Now you're a target". I was banned for
    this and I'm unable to dispute it!? Seriously? As a chill fella, I want this taken off my record. It doesn't reflect me at all.

:)

Frauzzie, Oct 12, 2018
  2. Bullies

my message sent can be clearly be re-defined to say YOUR NOT A VERY GOOD DETECTIVE THATS WHY YOU HAVE A FACE OF CONSTERNATION but yet im banned even though im not the aggressor. i said he sucks something

DeaDShoT RoRy, Oct 12, 2018
  3. Need help to get complete understanding of the enforcement team

Is there any way to know if someone else is suspended? Want to see if the aggressor is suspended like my friend got.

Brother Chaotic, Oct 12, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Unfortunately since it is only a 24 hour ban and you can't submit a case review (the review would take longer than the suspension which is why it's not eligible), there is no way to have it removed from your record.

Investigations do take time as well, so it is possible you could have been banned for something that happened days before or even weeks before.

Smwutches, Oct 12, 2018
  5. Geth
    Geth Guest
    All enforcement cases are investigated and are handed out based on evidence.

Also the Xbox enforcement employees don't use the forums for contact.

Best thing to do is ignore the messages and block the person.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US

Geth, Nov 5, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately since it is only a 24 hour ban and you can't submit a case review (the review would take longer than the suspension which is why it's not eligible), there is no way to have it removed from your record.

Investigations do take time as well, so it is possible you could have been banned for something that happened days before or even weeks before.
  7. Geth Win User

All enforcement cases are investigated and are handed out based on evidence.

Also the Xbox enforcement employees don't use the forums for contact.

Best thing to do is ignore the messages and block the person.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US
  8. DeaDShoT RoRy Win User

Bullies

my message sent can be clearly be re-defined to say YOUR NOT A VERY GOOD DETECTIVE THATS WHY YOU HAVE A FACE OF CONSTERNATION but yet im banned even though im not the aggressor. i said he sucks something
  9. Brother Chaotic Win User

Need help to get complete understanding of the enforcement team

Is there any way to know if someone else is suspended? Want to see if the aggressor is suspended like my friend got.
  10. SyckTeam x Domo Win User

Enforcement Team and Bans

Hello there!

The best way to deal with this kind of situations is to mute, block and report never retaliate, by doing this you brake the code of conduct and you may be receiving a suspension. The fact that he is a streamer any you served in the army are irrelevant, this
    measures help xbox build a better and safer environment for the community.

please visit the Xbox enforcer page for more info, xbox support has no jurisdiction in bans and suspensions https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-us/home/reputation
    O i see now .... but xbox needs a better banning process seeing we live in a real world .... these childish bans when the aggressor reports after the matter is laughable ... lets be adults not kids with this timeout style
    [Mod Removed - Inappropriate]
Thema:

1. Banned when not the Aggressor - Similar Threads - Banned Aggressor

2. Xbox enforcement gamertag ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox enforcement gamertag ban: my gamertag was : [mod removed] my xbox generated gamertag : SillyKitten8927 I made the gamertag as a joke and In no way was it made to offend anyone. is it possible for it to be overturned or I...
  3. Banned From Xbox live- Communication

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned From Xbox live- Communication: I was banned from Xbox live about half an hour ago for a communication ban i'm writing this because yes i do deserve the ban. but the reason i was banned was because a player by the gamer tag of...
  4. I got banned from messaging/talking and my ban was supposed to go out on today at 4:30 pm...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned from messaging/talking and my ban was supposed to go out on today at 4:30 pm...: It still hasnt gone out so please let me know how to fix it 5d0b2692-e085-442f-828f-8d70aa99e7e2
  5. Console ban!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console ban!!!: Hey guys im in need of some help. i had purchased a “manufactured refurbished” xbox one x. Went through the initial setup then tried to make an xbox live account and couldnt because of the...
  6. I've Been Banned For the Same Incident Three Times in a Row

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've Been Banned For the Same Incident Three Times in a Row: Someone claimed to have my IP Address via Xbox Party, and I sent them an inappropriate message. I received a 1-day communication ban. A couple weeks later, I received another ban for that same...
  7. What happens if my profile pic it banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happens if my profile pic it banned?: What happens if my profile pic is banned. d55f2f93-58f9-44f1-935e-0cb1df3863fc
  8. False Ban wave for LFG between end of last year. Not removed in ban history.

in XBoX Accessibility
    False Ban wave for LFG between end of last year. Not removed in ban history.: Hi, everyone. Nearing the end of last year. There was a ban wave for players that had ran into a bug with the LFG system. You would make a post (I still am unaware of its trigger) and in two weeks...
  9. Recently Harassed AND chat banned for no reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recently Harassed AND chat banned for no reason.: This kid was talking about speed glitches in GTA V and I said they dont work that way, you cannot double stack speed glitches and he kept arguing with me over the fact. He then proceeded to call...
  10. Why was this banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why was this banned?: Why was my profile picture banned? I see no way that this violates the community guidelines. This is very obviously a picture of my little brother in a sleeping bag being goofy. Shame on Xbox for...