Banned while on vacation

Discus and support Banned while on vacation in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello My name is Tyler Sunderman. I would please report that when I was banned for my account. I have been on vacation for like the last week or so for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EvidentGem12393, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Banned while on vacation

Hello My name is Tyler Sunderman. I would please report that when I was banned for my account. I have been on vacation for like the last week or so for my family. I haven't been on my Xbox or anything. I didn't bring It with me Banned while on vacation :(. I came home to my account
    getting banned and a bunch of messages from a kid. That's why I said in my report that I didn't scam him. I just didn't have enough words to explain it. It said I scammed or stole from someone when I didn't. I can show you my PayPal account I use. Then after
    that it said you guys caught me with mods.. I don't even own a modded console or anything. I think regular Xbox one and 360" I just would either like my account to be reviewed again please bc I wasn't even home for this and I want on my account while at vacation.
    Or I would like to be unbanned or please get my back for my gamesBanned while on vacation :(. Please and then you help me , I hope you guys reply. Your customer service told me that I should connect you on here. My ticket number that they gave was 1404654565

:)

EvidentGem12393, Nov 15, 2017
  2. Banned for no reason while on vacation

I have been recently banned on my account while I was on vacation..I came back to many messages from a kid and someone using my account. I was first banned from scam or theft. So I decided to submit a case and they then said I was using mods?! I don't even
    have a a modded Xbox one or 360. I'm very upset.. I have a bunch of games on that account. Someone please help me.. I can't even contact the enforcement team again. They already said I have been banned and it's upheld decision. I am very upset about this..
    please someone help.. my account name was WBC Pancake and email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***.

Extra information: already contacted them and filed a review. I can't file a new review rn.. please help!

SkillfulBike893, Nov 15, 2017
  3. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest
    Banned for no reason while on vacation

If you feel your account was compromised you need to contact Official support and file a compromised account ticket.

OK Fowl, Nov 15, 2017
  4. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest

Banned while on vacation

Sorry the enforcement team does not follow these forums. Also, something to think about; do you gameshare or have your profile on some elses console?

Dadwhite, Nov 16, 2017
  5. Dadwhite Win User

Banned while on vacation

Sorry the enforcement team does not follow these forums. Also, something to think about; do you gameshare or have your profile on some elses console?
  6. OK Fowl Win User

If you feel your account was compromised you need to contact Official support and file a compromised account ticket.
  7. OK Fowl Win User

Sorry, but no one here on the forums can address issues dealing with enforcement actions. Also The Enforcement team no longer uses the forums.

You will need to visit Xbox's enforcement page to find out any information about your current case.

Here are some links that might be useful for future reference.

Link 1:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

Link 2: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-5

Link 3: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/enforcement-on-xbox-live

Link 4:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/Enforcement/ShowEnforcements

Link 5:
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home/staysafe#topic0

Link 6:
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home/howto#sub-topic0-6
  8. Gimpy_P Win User

False ban still got upheld.

I was banned on my account for accusations of Soliciting sales of my account, i have never tried to sell my account, nor is there any proof of me doing so, they banned me while i was on vacation, and wont let me log back in, i have well over $600
    of stuff on this account, all i want is to play my games, is there any way i can get my case reviewed? I need my account back.
    By chance while you were on vacation did anyone else have access to your account?
  9. SafeFatNoobie Win User

Can't Download Annihilation Map Pack

By the way I bought it in-store while on a vacation.
Thema:

Banned while on vacation

1. Banned while on vacation - Similar Threads - Banned while vacation

2. 7 day ban for swearing in a message while playing a game that is for people 18+

in XBoX on Consoles
    7 day ban for swearing in a message while playing a game that is for people 18+: Why are adults getting bans for swearing while playing a game for 18+. I received numerous of messages from a German player, firstly mocking me by calling me a noob and with laughing faces, then...
  3. i got comm banned while i was playing with my wife how to get it removed

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got comm banned while i was playing with my wife how to get it removed: i got comm banned while i was playing with my wife how to get it removed 18c5f6a4-3cb7-4729-959a-c765a499f1ff
  4. Getting banned while [Mod Removed] is givin free roam

in XBoX Accessibility
    Getting banned while [Mod Removed] is givin free roam: person hassled me for 3 days (i couldnt block them for some reason, or i could but they kept getting around and removing it somehow) this person thinks im 12 (im 40) and has offered to [Mod...
  5. I was banned while already banned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was banned while already banned.: So my little brother (10 years old) and I share a XBL account. Awhile back, he got me communication banned for trolling. I scolded him yet still let him use my account. Last week he managed to get...
  6. I got a communication ban, while I was already banned from communications.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a communication ban, while I was already banned from communications.: I apparently have received a communication ban on my account, while I was currently doing time for another communication ban. How could I have received another communication ban while I was...
  7. Banned while I was offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned while I was offline: I got communication banned at 4:19 today, while I have not been on my xbox for 22 hours. [img] [img] [img] [img] 539ecce2-5b9a-4111-aeb0-8ebdfe50107d
  8. Banned while not playing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned while not playing: Hello! My account has been banned on Dec. 17th at 00:50 but I wasn't playing at that time. How can this could happened? How can I get back my account? Thx 4d94ef78-fa74-4a3d-9897-b0b3f61b84c8
  9. Banned for no reason while on vacation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for no reason while on vacation: I have been recently banned on my account while I was on vacation..I came back to many messages from a kid and someone using my account. I was first banned from scam or theft. So I decided to...
  10. MY BROTHER HACKED ME AND GOT ME BANNED FOR HARASSMENT WHILE INWAS ON VACATION

in XBoX on Consoles
    MY BROTHER HACKED ME AND GOT ME BANNED FOR HARASSMENT WHILE INWAS ON VACATION: HELP: I cant sit here and be banned for something I didn't do. Anyone have a number I can call to talk about it? 4b92be6d-0303-4ab4-8c50-362c38cb8891