Banned,, Why??

Discus and support Banned,, Why?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son was playing call of Duty ghost, when he was doing really good, he switched to MW3 and then it gave him a message that disconnected form Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LaughedSubset02, May 25, 2014.

1. Banned,, Why??

My son was playing call of Duty ghost, when he was doing really good, he switched to MW3 and then it gave him a message that disconnected form Xbox profile signed in elsewhere, and then a baned of life was shown. He said he was not talking and playing with
    no one that he knew at that time. I would like some good evidence that just a explanation of the code of condut, if you cannot reactiviate his account. I will have to file a complant at the BBB if this matter is not resolved with evidence. As you all know
    some people take gaming a little to seriously and I think he was a victim of a false report.I difintely at no have heard my son cuss like some other people over the X box dropping "F" bombs everywhere. His gamer tag is
    [Mod Removed]. I have already chatted with Microsoft support they have everything documented. I never received an email about this incident. For the amount of money thaT GOES INTO the Xbox, games, membership I would expect to speak to a live
    person. I would aslo expect the reimbursment of the active Live membership to me.

:)

LaughedSubset02, May 25, 2014
  2. FIFA 14 for Forza 5 Download Code

It's not a permenant ban but those that have received a retail console early and connected it to the net have had it banned.

Xbox One shipped early by Target, one user gets a temporary ban by Microsoft | VG247

Indiana Jones, May 25, 2014
  3. Chastain00
    Chastain00 Guest
    The truth about xbox X power ...

Ban me ? When yourself is calling me childish names ? I say BAN you !

Chastain00, May 25, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Banned,, Why??

Sorry but this is the wrong forum to post your request. You would need to post in the suspensions forums for an answer.

forums.xbox.com/.../4276.aspx

onyxishere, May 27, 2014
  5. iNb4 Ownage Win User

MS Points on a banned account?

No, once an account is banned, then it is banned. banned means banned. Sorry, but you shouldn't have broken the CoC/ToS.
  6. BeastBadshah Win User

I can't play multiplayer anymore

What happens if I've been banned?

Most bans occur because of unacceptable behavior or content, such as lewd player emblems. On the first offense, a player receives a temporary ban from using that feature. Subsequent offenses can lead to further temporary bans or even a permanent ban.

Banned players have limited access to the game based on the terms of their ban. Bans for hacking or using a modified console blocks access to all online features of the game. These types of bans are always permanent.

Will you reverse my ban?

Currently there is no appeal process for bans. To keep your online gameplay privileges in good standing, it’s best to immediately cease any unsociable behavior and wait out the ban.

How long will this ban last?

The length of bans vary on the type and number of offenses. This can be seen in the ban message that appears in game.
  7. {Parity} Win User

Bans

There are different kinds of bans an account ban and a console ban. The account ban which a communication ban is will follow your account it is not tied to the console so yes it would follow you to the One.
  8. bowski477 Win User

account on other console

A console ban will not do anything to your account. Harassment is more likely to cause his account to be permanently banned rather than a console ban. But if there is a console ban it does not ban the accounts on the console.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Buying a used Xbox 1 that is banned

No. If it's a permanent console ban it would remain banned. Console bans are not overturned.
Thema:

Banned,, Why??

1. Banned,, Why?? - Similar Threads - Banned Why

2. Why, when my suspension ended was I banned again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why, when my suspension ended was I banned again?: I called someone a [Mod Removed]and got banned, which is kind of stupid but i understand, but the next day when my suspension ended i was immediately banned again....
  3. Why do i get banned for making a group post?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i get banned for making a group post?: It started wensday when i got banned for making a group post. I got unbanned from reduction. Then yesterday the same thing happened and since i failed the case review questions i cant get...
  4. I was chat banned for typing ... In a post why is that does it mean something offensive?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was chat banned for typing ... In a post why is that does it mean something offensive?: So im a little confused to why i was banned for typing ... in a Looking for group post and just want some answer... And i do know im a multi violator but i just dont understand why this happened,...
  5. Was Comms-banned for making trading posts on LFG multiple times... Why? [RocketLeague]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Was Comms-banned for making trading posts on LFG multiple times... Why? [RocketLeague]: Ugh. I've been muted once again for posting "H tw oct W 135k". I read through the Microsoft rules and they said trading through unofficial means is bannable, but trading in RL is very official and...
  6. Two enforcement bans for (communication) in less than 48hours. And I don't understand why...

in XBoX on Windows
    Two enforcement bans for (communication) in less than 48hours. And I don't understand why...: Guys, I need to understand why am I getting banned on the Xbox Platform for (due to problems with communication). I can't send messages and talk to my friends. Never done anything wrong and I'm...
  7. Why have I been communication banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why have I been communication banned?: Ok, so here I am just messaging my friend about Halo Reach coming to the Halo Master Chief Collection when I just get banned randomly for no reason whatsoever from communications. Can anyone give...
  8. I got banned and I don't know why

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned and I don't know why: I got a message from xbox and it said I was banned and I dont know why I was playing with friends bea0dbfd-c666-4c74-b579-112b15968ad5
  9. I’ve been banned and I don’t know why and I want to challenge it. Is this possible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been banned and I don’t know why and I want to challenge it. Is this possible?: Ive been banned on xbox live for 1 week and i dont believe i have dine anything wrong or gone against guidelines and i want to challenge the ban if it is possible, my gamertag is Barden1033. I...
  10. Banned without evidence in reason why section of enforcement letter

in XBoX on Mobile
    Banned without evidence in reason why section of enforcement letter: I have an enforcement ban on my xbox for: This account sent inappropriate messages or participated in inappropriate voice or text communications. This may include harassment or bullying behavior,...