Banned with no legitimate explanation

Discus and support Banned with no legitimate explanation in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got a communications ban from xbox live but I don’t actually know what I did. Like there wasn’t any photo evidence just a general notice of why. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KN Slayer2k, Nov 15, 2019.

1. KN Slayer2k
    KN Slayer2k Guest

I got a communications ban from xbox live but I don’t actually know what I did. Like there wasn’t any photo evidence just a general notice of why. I just wanna know what I actually did.

:)

KN Slayer2k, Nov 15, 2019
  2. SilasLimaXb Win User

vc pode ter jogado com um amigo que pode ter falado algo

[Mod Translated - you may have played with a friend who may have said something]
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello
    KN Slayer2k

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this situation. You must go to through the
    Enforcement websiteto resolve this.
    If you were suspended for longer than a day you can also submit a case review from the same website. Side note: Enforcement does not Post, Read, or Comment on Forums nor can support
    offer assistance.

If you run into a toxic player then Report, Block and Ignore the user, and do not engage them. (Enforcement does not see anyone as Defending themselves, they look towards the
    Code of Conductonly.)

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forum (Do not repost the same question or
    thread as that would violate the Xbox Forum Guidelines).

Happy gaming.
  4. McFragPants Win User

Halo 4 release date

If you buy a legitimate copy from a legitimate retailer, you will not get banned
  5. Talax Lives Win User

UPSET and CONFUSED! CONSOLE BANNED WITHOUT A REASON for a 9yr old....

there is no explanation provided beyond what you have already read.

There is no recourse.

There is no appeal.

you have 3 main options:

1) use the banned console off line (no Live)

2) Buy a new one and transfer everything over, just make sure everything transferred over is legitimately obtained.

3) dont use xbox products again.
  6. will516 Win User

Banned with no explanation

and the response I was given in my review was completely generic and offered not a single piece of specific information. So I guess I don't have any right to know what I'm accused of. I mean i paid money for this... I've been a customer with Microsoft
    for a long time. I've had this profile since a little after the 360 was originally released. I've never been banned before. If I don't get a legitimate response for this I will not renew my subscription, I will not purchase new games. I won't participate
    in this. It is completely nonsensical. This department seems to be beyond reproach. I was told I could get a hold of someone on here who could help. So if you are that someone please contact me. I will call Microsoft support tomorrow but my fingers are
    not crossed.
Thema:

1. Banned with no legitimate explanation - Similar Threads - Banned legitimate explanation

2. Accidental ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidental ban: My friend just got an xbox and i didnt know it was him he was talking to me and i didnt want him to talk but he texted me and said i banned him i need to know how to unban him...
  3. Banned Xbox for sale

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned Xbox for sale: Hello I am thinking for buying a Xbox One X. The seller has advise it is live banned for life. Is this permanent? or can a new owner such as me have the banned lifted Look forward to hearing...
  4. Communication Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication Ban: My communication got banned for 1 message I sent to somebody that was clearly instigating it and also was talking trash to me on the mic but I got banned for defending myself, on top of that we...
  5. Can installing Homebrew apps on your xbox one get you console/account banned?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can installing Homebrew apps on your xbox one get you console/account banned?: Hey, can i install home-brew apps onto my Xbox one? I know it may seem suspicious, but i'm just wondering because I've been meaning to get into Xbox one home-brewing. I've been home-brewing my...
  6. Will I get banned for playing single player games on silver member?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I get banned for playing single player games on silver member?: Not sure I made a bad choice coming back to Microsoft for my gaming experience. c8491f4a-160e-44b9-ac7f-8f61034547df
  7. Im getting com banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im getting com banned for no reason: I met a kid on xbox named [mod removed] and he was nice at first but later we were playing a game and he reported a message i sent and i thought it was for a different reason. So i reframed from...
  8. Bought a banned console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a banned console: Hello. I bought an Xbox one S console from a friend who was visiting Ghana(West Africa) from Europe. Only to realize it is banned from Xbox live. I want to know it there no way I can play...
  9. Xbox enforcement gamertag ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox enforcement gamertag ban: my gamertag was : [mod removed] my xbox generated gamertag : SillyKitten8927 I made the gamertag as a joke and In no way was it made to offend anyone. is it possible for it to be overturned or I...
  10. Awkward 28 hr. communication ban? Is this legitimate?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Awkward 28 hr. communication ban? Is this legitimate?: So, after defending my honor, in an admittedly slightly less than polite fashion, after being repeatedly called a cheater for something that was obviously lag on one of our parts, I was issued a...