Banned Xbox 360 pro

Discus and support Banned Xbox 360 pro in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought an original Xbox Pro and it's banned I can't get onto Xbox Live what do I do 1b8e91df-e6b0-4265-aa55-6fad947244ed Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DwaineLittle, Sep 25, 2019.

1. DwaineLittle
    DwaineLittle Guest

Banned Xbox 360 pro

I bought an original Xbox Pro and it's banned I can't get onto Xbox Live what do I do

:)

DwaineLittle, Sep 25, 2019
  2. ngocphi Win User

Banned Xbox 360 pro

Maybe try going to enforcement.xbox.com and see if they can help.

I had a similar problem a few years back but unfortunately couldnt get the console unbanned after the person who originally had it got it console banned because it was flashed and never told me before j bought it
    The op has been told already

There is no help at enforcement

Console.bans ARE NOT appealable

He doesnt even know what the other person did to it so there is nothing to appeal as it cant be reversed neither the mod or self repair or for all you know it couldve been used to harass other users

When it comes to used its buyer beware period

Dont send a user to pointless things

@op you can read the cpnsole.ban FAQ at enforcement but there is NO appeal
  3. Jowster12 Win User

Banned Xbox 360 pro

You have to go to enforcment.xbox.com to deal with that issue.
  4. IV LUK3 VI Win User

Banned Xbox 360 pro

Maybe try going to enforcement.xbox.com and see if they can help.

I had a similar problem a few years back but unfortunately couldnt get the console unbanned after the person who originally had it got it console banned because it was flashed and never told me before j bought it
  5. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Banned Xbox 360 pro

You can Nothing do now. Your Console has a Lifetime ban… you must talk with the seller
  6. ngocphi Win User

Banned Xbox 360 pro

Console suspensions are not eligable for appeal

Console bans are final his only option is to take up the issue wirh the seller
Thema:

Banned Xbox 360 pro

1. Banned Xbox 360 pro - Similar Threads - Banned 360 pro

2. Xbox 360 banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 banned: Hello, please I bought used Xbox 360. But when I try to connect to Xbox Live, it says, that my console is banned. Please can anyone help me with this? Thanks. 99e9892a-caab-480f-beb6-57c319811658
  3. My xbox 360 has received a ban and i don't know why.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox 360 has received a ban and i don't know why.: I do not know why my Xbox 360 has received a ban because I do not use traps of any kind. Please, i need help urgently. adf4d677-bbd4-455b-9b3e-10e734d65087
  4. ¿Por que se mi consola esta baneada? Xbox 360 FAT [Translation - Why is my console banned? ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    ¿Por que se mi consola esta baneada? Xbox 360 FAT [Translation - Why is my console banned? ...: Recientemente adquiere una consola Xbox 360 FAT, al momento de conectarla a Xbox Live, me aparecio el aviso de que la consola estaba baneada ¿por que motivo? La consola, no esta abierta, ni...
  5. ​Why has my xbox 360 console been banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    ​Why has my xbox 360 console been banned?: Why has my xbox 360 console been banned? That happened after downloading my profile with the one I was playing in my friend's console. 1dc2e88c-5966-41e9-a754-78b97dae12a3
  6. WHY MY XBOX 360 GOT BAN?

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHY MY XBOX 360 GOT BAN?: i don't know why my xbox 360 is baned. how can i fix it? f0091a5e-aff2-4f17-9596-4e4aa18d6d6c
  7. Why have my XBOX 360 console been banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have my XBOX 360 console been banned?: My parents have bought me an XBOX 360 console with no possibility of accessing XBOX LIVE for alleged breach of rules and I would like the support team to contact me to fix that little problem with...
  8. Why have my XBOX 360 console been banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have my XBOX 360 console been banned?: 1.My parents have bought me an XBOX 360 console with no possibility of accessing XBOX LIVE for alleged breach of rules and I would like the support team to contact me to fix that little problem...
  9. I have my Xbox 360 banned account using Live open please please Help me 2 day

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have my Xbox 360 banned account using Live open please please Help me 2 day: i have my xbox 360 account banned open Live using please please help me 65459549-4393-4542-9b29-2cdc95bfa492
  10. Xbox 360 banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 banned: I have a Xbox 360 for a long time. Recently I'm trying play new games, but doesn't work. I can't use the xbox live and make a console update. I try the download update in my computer. But the...