Banned Xbox?

Discus and support Banned Xbox? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a second hand xbox 360 a few years ago and today have tried connecting to xbocx live but a message keeps appearing saying the console is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SunsetVenus81, Aug 9, 2014.

1. Banned Xbox?

I bought a second hand xbox 360 a few years ago and today have tried connecting to xbocx live but a message keeps appearing saying the console is banned, my Xbox live email is
    [Mod removed] is there anyway it can be unbanned?

:)

SunsetVenus81, Aug 9, 2014
  2. FIFA 14 for Forza 5 Download Code

It's not a permenant ban but those that have received a retail console early and connected it to the net have had it banned.

Xbox One shipped early by Target, one user gets a temporary ban by Microsoft | VG247

Indiana Jones, Aug 9, 2014
  3. Chastain00
    Chastain00 Guest
    The truth about xbox X power ...

Ban me ? When yourself is calling me childish names ? I say BAN you !

Chastain00, Aug 9, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Banned Xbox?

You can't post personal info like your email address on the forums.

The consol ban forum is here
    forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx
    they will only tell you why the console is banned.

Console bans are never lifted so if you want to play on xbox live you will need another console.

Unfortunately this is the risk you take when buying 2nd hand consoles.

Daft Badger, Aug 9, 2014
  5. FueledRockets Win User

Xbox Live Issues?

Yeah I wanted to know IF all the xbox-live PERM-BANS will be un-banned after the launch of the xbox1, not live-gold or console bans, just the public forum bans.
  6. Lactos292 Win User

Xbox Live Issues?

[quote user="FueledRockets"]

Yeah I wanted to know IF all the xbox-live PERM-BANS will be un-banned after the launch of the xbox1, not live-gold or console bans, just the public forum bans.

[/quote]You seem to be dodging your ban just fine, so what's the issue?
  7. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Xbox Live Issues?

[quote user="FueledRockets"]

[/quote]

No.
  8. iNb4 Ownage Win User

MS Points on a banned account?

No, once an account is banned, then it is banned. banned means banned. Sorry, but you shouldn't have broken the CoC/ToS.
  9. BeastBadshah Win User

I can't play multiplayer anymore

What happens if I've been banned?

Most bans occur because of unacceptable behavior or content, such as lewd player emblems. On the first offense, a player receives a temporary ban from using that feature. Subsequent offenses can lead to further temporary bans or even a permanent ban.

Banned players have limited access to the game based on the terms of their ban. Bans for hacking or using a modified console blocks access to all online features of the game. These types of bans are always permanent.

Will you reverse my ban?

Currently there is no appeal process for bans. To keep your online gameplay privileges in good standing, it’s best to immediately cease any unsociable behavior and wait out the ban.

How long will this ban last?

The length of bans vary on the type and number of offenses. This can be seen in the ban message that appears in game.
Thema:

Banned Xbox?

1. Banned Xbox? - Similar Threads - Banned

2. Banimento[Ban]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banimento[Ban]: Olá. Fui banido no jogo dark souls 2 sem motivo nenhum. Ja entrei no site enforcement.xbox.com mas nao consigo encontrar o meu problema lá e nem me submeter a uma fiscalizaçao. Gostaria de ajuda...
  3. Comm ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Comm ban: Hi there, i just finished a 1day communications ban for language in a messege. Woke up the next day and there was a ban in effect AGAIN and i did not break code of consuduct or anything??? Why did...
  4. Banido mo Multiplayer[Translation-Banned mo Multiplayer]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banido mo Multiplayer[Translation-Banned mo Multiplayer]: Fui banido do multiplayer do dark souls 2 Gostaria de saber o motivo e como reverter a situacao ja que nao fiz nada de errado. [Translation-I was banned from the multiplayer of dark souls 2 I...
  5. False Ban on my account and cant join the xbox ambassadors program again.

in XBoX Accessibility
    False Ban on my account and cant join the xbox ambassadors program again.: Recently xbox has had a problem and banned people that was false and i was banned from viewing or even having xbox ambassadors badge. I talked to xbox live support about this and they said i...
  6. A kid got me banned for wanting to rp i did not want to so can you please fix this

in XBoX on Consoles
    A kid got me banned for wanting to rp i did not want to so can you please fix this: I got communication banned for doing nothing 8e2e4007-a76a-4e35-bd12-013a9da45ee9
  7. What is going on with the XBOX Mass Communication Ban?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on with the XBOX Mass Communication Ban?: I was banned for no reason, although it stated abuse, which is not accurate at all. I am exceedingly kind and I do not trash talk nor do I associate with people that I do not know very well as I...
  8. Ban and actions

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ban and actions: Hello, I got 2 emails that tell me that actions were taken hence i've been looking on the supoort to know why but i can't find anything that helps me. The link in the email isnt helping at all and...
  9. Being banned for an LFG post

in XBoX on Consoles
    Being banned for an LFG post: I have currently been banned for submitting an LFG post for PUBG. My friends have posted for PUBG and they were banned as well. We have done nothing against the code of conduct for Xbox Live. I...
  10. Why do i get banned for making a group post?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i get banned for making a group post?: It started wensday when i got banned for making a group post. I got unbanned from reduction. Then yesterday the same thing happened and since i failed the case review questions i cant get...