Banned Xbox?

Discus and support Banned Xbox? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a second hand xbox 360 a few years ago and today have tried connecting to xbocx live but a message keeps appearing saying the console is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SunsetVenus81, Aug 9, 2014.

1. Banned Xbox?

I bought a second hand xbox 360 a few years ago and today have tried connecting to xbocx live but a message keeps appearing saying the console is banned, my Xbox live email is
    [Mod removed] is there anyway it can be unbanned?

:)

SunsetVenus81, Aug 9, 2014
  2. FIFA 14 for Forza 5 Download Code

It's not a permenant ban but those that have received a retail console early and connected it to the net have had it banned.

Xbox One shipped early by Target, one user gets a temporary ban by Microsoft | VG247

Indiana Jones, Aug 9, 2014
  3. Chastain00
    Chastain00 Guest
    The truth about xbox X power ...

Ban me ? When yourself is calling me childish names ? I say BAN you !

Chastain00, Aug 9, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Banned Xbox?

You can't post personal info like your email address on the forums.

The consol ban forum is here
    forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx
    they will only tell you why the console is banned.

Console bans are never lifted so if you want to play on xbox live you will need another console.

Unfortunately this is the risk you take when buying 2nd hand consoles.

Daft Badger, Aug 9, 2014
  5. FueledRockets Win User

Xbox Live Issues?

Yeah I wanted to know IF all the xbox-live PERM-BANS will be un-banned after the launch of the xbox1, not live-gold or console bans, just the public forum bans.
  6. Lactos292 Win User

Xbox Live Issues?

[quote user="FueledRockets"]

Yeah I wanted to know IF all the xbox-live PERM-BANS will be un-banned after the launch of the xbox1, not live-gold or console bans, just the public forum bans.

[/quote]You seem to be dodging your ban just fine, so what's the issue?
  7. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Xbox Live Issues?

[quote user="FueledRockets"]

[/quote]

No.
  8. iNb4 Ownage Win User

MS Points on a banned account?

No, once an account is banned, then it is banned. banned means banned. Sorry, but you shouldn't have broken the CoC/ToS.
  9. BeastBadshah Win User

I can't play multiplayer anymore

What happens if I've been banned?

Most bans occur because of unacceptable behavior or content, such as lewd player emblems. On the first offense, a player receives a temporary ban from using that feature. Subsequent offenses can lead to further temporary bans or even a permanent ban.

Banned players have limited access to the game based on the terms of their ban. Bans for hacking or using a modified console blocks access to all online features of the game. These types of bans are always permanent.

Will you reverse my ban?

Currently there is no appeal process for bans. To keep your online gameplay privileges in good standing, it’s best to immediately cease any unsociable behavior and wait out the ban.

How long will this ban last?

The length of bans vary on the type and number of offenses. This can be seen in the ban message that appears in game.
Thema:

Banned Xbox?

1. Banned Xbox? - Similar Threads - Banned

2. Ridiculous communications ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ridiculous communications ban: Xbox please fix your communications suspension system. I was having some fun with some twitch followers when all of a sudden i got a notification from xbox saying i got a communications ban for a...
  3. Banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for no reason: I do admit I can be toxic but I have never gone to the point of giving threats and abuse and harassment I would just like to know why I have been banned so I can fix my problem or even get...
  4. i got banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got banned for no reason: i was watching youtube then it kicked me out my account and it said your xbox live account is permanently suspended from xbox live but i didnt do anything wrong pls unban my xbox account...
  5. Xbox Custom Gamerpic 24 hour ban !

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Custom Gamerpic 24 hour ban !: Hi, just a 15 minutes ago I changed my Gamerpic to this : [img] It's a Photoshoped scene I find on the Internet from a well known anime named Dragon Ball Z diffused for kids/teens so a minor...
  6. Banned but unsure why

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned but unsure why: Hi Guys and Girls, I hope this thread finds you well? I'm writing this for a little bit of clarification on the reasons why I have been banned for one week. the reasons are as follows:- 1....
  7. Why was i banned i want to know how long for

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why was i banned i want to know how long for: I dont know what happened someone plz tell me for how long ‍♂️ ec8edbbf-704c-485e-a8a1-258f6b300555
  8. 4 messages from a guy about how he's gotten loads of people banned by reporting and I'm next?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    4 messages from a guy about how he's gotten loads of people banned by reporting and I'm next?: Hi there. I've reported his messages but he's bragging about how apparently "I'm just one more on the banned" list and stuff, as 4 voice messages. I've reported as a voice message. Am I actually...
  9. Wrongly Banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrongly Banned: Wrongly banned I got banned for 10 days today and didn’t message nor speak to nobody but my friends in awhile I want to know why i was banned a3d375ac-ffa2-4922-b24a-680b05d77b48
  10. i have banned for forza horizon 4 i have remove 2018 land rover range rover velar

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have banned for forza horizon 4 i have remove 2018 land rover range rover velar: i need to go back online for forza horizon i removie 2018 land rover range rover velar ccc876c3-c6ef-4524-b47f-1a302575823b