Banned

Discus and support Banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have been banned for a message I didn't send. I am guessing someone has been on my xbox over the weekend & not thought of what could happen. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CJB Jnr, Apr 16, 2019.

1. CJB Jnr
    CJB Jnr Guest

Banned

Hi,

I have been banned for a message I didn't send. I am guessing someone has been on my xbox over the weekend & not thought of what could happen. I only play xbox to play competitive games & today I cannot play them because of this ban. I will apologise to the
    guy who was sent the message if you can get rid of the ban.

Cheers

:)

CJB Jnr, Apr 16, 2019
  2. iNb4 Ownage Win User

MS Points on a banned account?

No, once an account is banned, then it is banned. banned means banned. Sorry, but you shouldn't have broken the CoC/ToS.
  3. BeastBadshah Win User

I can't play multiplayer anymore

What happens if I've been banned?

Most bans occur because of unacceptable behavior or content, such as lewd player emblems. On the first offense, a player receives a temporary ban from using that feature. Subsequent offenses can lead to further temporary bans or even a permanent ban.

Banned players have limited access to the game based on the terms of their ban. Bans for hacking or using a modified console blocks access to all online features of the game. These types of bans are always permanent.

Will you reverse my ban?

Currently there is no appeal process for bans. To keep your online gameplay privileges in good standing, it’s best to immediately cease any unsociable behavior and wait out the ban.

How long will this ban last?

The length of bans vary on the type and number of offenses. This can be seen in the ban message that appears in game.
  4. {Parity} Win User

Bans

There are different kinds of bans an account ban and a console ban. The account ban which a communication ban is will follow your account it is not tied to the console so yes it would follow you to the One.
  5. bowski477 Win User

account on other console

A console ban will not do anything to your account. Harassment is more likely to cause his account to be permanently banned rather than a console ban. But if there is a console ban it does not ban the accounts on the console.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Buying a used Xbox 1 that is banned

No. If it's a permanent console ban it would remain banned. Console bans are not overturned.
Thema:

Banned

1. Banned - Similar Threads - Banned

2. Communication banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication banned: My gamer tag is cptnblkbeard122 i was comunication banned last night after being harrased for a two hours by the kid who reportef me then i sent a message i shouldnt have and got banned while hes...
  3. Communication bans

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication bans: I have been communication banned and i am wondering if there is any why to shorten my ban time i promise i will never swear in s message again and i promise i will be kind to everybody...
  4. Console ban - This forum is for the Enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console ban - This forum is for the Enforcement team: Dear Enforcement team, I am writing to you today to talk about my console ban. I have no idea why ive been banned but it all happened suddenly. Ive been banned since Feburary 4th. Ive been to the...
  5. I was falsely reported and lost my ambassador and got communication banned for absolutely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was falsely reported and lost my ambassador and got communication banned for absolutely...: Someone was messaging me begging for a fortnite skin and when i said no he kept spamming me then proceeded to report me, wow. 1be52902-31d5-4e26-a034-fde960568c08
  6. ban mute

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    ban mute: I got muted and I think I do deserve it though but the only reason why I sent such message is because I was playing with friends and my other "friend" would invite them to get them offline so they...
  7. Banimento[Translation-Ban]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banimento[Translation-Ban]: Como faco para tirar um banimento injusto? [Translation-How do I get to take an unfair banishment?] 07f7f8e1-c3bf-402c-a7d2-afe00153a6fb
  8. How longs does it take to ban someone?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How longs does it take to ban someone?: There was a person who cursed me out i reported the message but they didnt get banned not only that they proceeded to message me on another account and that one also did not get enforcement after...
  9. i was banned for mixer but never got unbanned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i was banned for mixer but never got unbanned: I got banned from mixer, idk why i was probally did but forgot if you can unban me from mixer i would appreciate it 1a819604-806a-4061-8849-483a29a133f2
  10. ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    ban: Hey guys, hope you can help me. Someone insulted me in the chat, than I told him that I reported him. Maybe as a revenge the guy send me a message with "IS" in it and sayed "Reported u before u...