banned

Discus and support banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i just got banned from talking to people for two weeks. When i checked on why i was banned i was apparently harassing someone. i whent to check all of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IBetItWontWork, Jun 12, 2019.

1. banned

i just got banned from talking to people for two weeks. When i checked on why i was banned i was apparently harassing someone. i whent to check all of my messages this month and i did not see any of my messages harassing someone. My Point is that i think
    that ive been falsely reported, And if ignoring someone who spams me messages 6 times an hour. or telling a kid that lies and scams to get what i wants in an 18 plus video game is harassing or bullying. Then i dont even know what reporting is any more . Please
    help

:)

IBetItWontWork, Jun 12, 2019
  2. iNb4 Ownage Win User

MS Points on a banned account?

No, once an account is banned, then it is banned. banned means banned. Sorry, but you shouldn't have broken the CoC/ToS.
  3. BeastBadshah Win User

I can't play multiplayer anymore

What happens if I've been banned?

Most bans occur because of unacceptable behavior or content, such as lewd player emblems. On the first offense, a player receives a temporary ban from using that feature. Subsequent offenses can lead to further temporary bans or even a permanent ban.

Banned players have limited access to the game based on the terms of their ban. Bans for hacking or using a modified console blocks access to all online features of the game. These types of bans are always permanent.

Will you reverse my ban?

Currently there is no appeal process for bans. To keep your online gameplay privileges in good standing, it’s best to immediately cease any unsociable behavior and wait out the ban.

How long will this ban last?

The length of bans vary on the type and number of offenses. This can be seen in the ban message that appears in game.
  4. {Parity} Win User

Bans

There are different kinds of bans an account ban and a console ban. The account ban which a communication ban is will follow your account it is not tied to the console so yes it would follow you to the One.
  5. bowski477 Win User

account on other console

A console ban will not do anything to your account. Harassment is more likely to cause his account to be permanently banned rather than a console ban. But if there is a console ban it does not ban the accounts on the console.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Buying a used Xbox 1 that is banned

No. If it's a permanent console ban it would remain banned. Console bans are not overturned.
Thema:

banned

1. banned - Similar Threads - banned

2. Gamertag Banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag Banned: Why is the Gamertag; BFL POSTER banned? i really want to use it but everytime i try it tells me that it is not allowed. 7099aa72-8dda-485e-bbba-1e8575708308
  3. I got banned and WHY?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got banned and WHY?: Help PLEASE!!!!!! I have just been playing rocket League and i wanted to trade with players so I put up a post on their official club. I had some spare gift cards around so I was offering one for...
  4. Strange ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Strange ban: In 2017 i recived a voice communication ban for telling someone i would do something to them how ever though my older brother was in my house when i was on holiday. He used my Xbox and got angry...
  5. Auto banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Auto banned: hello i recently posted myself on my own xbox profile and i was banned while i did nothing f6b5faac-0e1e-45a2-badc-6788d7c50db1
  6. Xbox being biased towards banning

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox being biased towards banning: I've had many communication bans and don't get me wrong, I'm not here to ask to be unbanned or dispute anything like that. However, I recently got into a heated argument with someone who messaged...
  7. Unfair ban and poor customer treatment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unfair ban and poor customer treatment: I was unfairly banned and I know exactly why. I encountered a troll while playing an online competitive game. This guy was abusing a bug to cause players on my team to crash. I sent him messages...
  8. enforcement ban - why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    enforcement ban - why?: so, I message someone saying they are a scrub and get banned for 2 weeks. not really offensive if youre over 10! yet people swear at me in messages, I report them and get no email telling me...
  9. Yet again another BAN for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yet again another BAN for no reason: I serious just got ban three times in a row. on time I understand but this is really [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] me off that this point I was trying to do an LFG post with these words verbatim...
  10. Why was I banned from playing online?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why was I banned from playing online?: I just purchased my first Xbox One S two days ago, and had been playing Rocket League last night before I went to bed. I haven't had an Xbox before this, so I'm still new to how it works. Anyway,...