Banned?

Discus and support Banned? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been banned and i don't know why it doesn't say and when I look through the my messages it doesn't say anything bad i want to know why.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by firekid1033, Jul 6, 2019.

1. firekid1033
    firekid1033 Guest

Banned?

I have been banned and i don't know why it doesn't say and when I look through the my messages it doesn't say anything bad i want to know why.

:)

firekid1033, Jul 6, 2019
  2. bradrox 1254 Win User

Code:80154005/Account issues

Yer this happens 2 me

And I was just asking ppl to report my bio in my motto and in my bio it said reset my achievements like wtf I'm bummed and I got banned on my bday 6 / 12 I got banned 4 a week and it's the 3rd time I got banned4. My bio I think Microsoft hates me
  3. II LYC4N II Win User

Enforcement needs to be reviewed by an actual person or by a person thats going to look into the entire issue

Im honestly tired of this. I habe too mamy people i know with this same issue and its complete BS. Someone messages you cursing you out being disrespectful. Amd they report you and you get banned. Im honestly done. Its infuriating. It feels like i habe
    no right to defnd myself of stamd up to anyone being a bully to me or my friends. They submit a report and boom im banned for something so small while they've called me every curse word amd vulgar phrase in the book. This system needs to be fixed. Im tired
    of being the one being treated like [mod removed] and im getting bannedd for standing up for myself.
Thema:

Banned?

1. Banned? - Similar Threads - Banned

2. Why is there the option to disconnect from a match in DBD if you can get banned for it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is there the option to disconnect from a match in DBD if you can get banned for it?: The subject line sums it up. In Dead By Daylight there's some sort of soft ban from the game on Xbox if you disconnect from matches. If they're going to block people from the game for...
  3. Wrongful Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongful Ban: My account was communication banned for no reason. I literally didnt do anything wrong. I havent talked to anyone. I posted a group post looking for fortnite wagers, why am i being banned?...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 said "Your xbox gamertag has been banned" but i will unbaned today on 15...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 said "Your xbox gamertag has been banned" but i will unbaned today on 15...: Why i can't join multiplayer on Forza Horizon 4 it still said "Your xbox gamertag has been banned" but i will unbaned today on 15 feb 2020 but now I can't join multiplayer why? This picture is on...
  5. I got banned from unlocking Minecraft achievements? What the?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got banned from unlocking Minecraft achievements? What the?: So as it turns out, I can no longer unlock anymore achievements for Minecraft as they will not unlock even though I met the conditions. I tried every troubleshooting steps, nothing helps. Have I...
  6. i just got xbox 360 wich are banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    i just got xbox 360 wich are banned: i just got xbox 360 wich are banned and i want to Connect to Xbox live and cant i got it for 200 kroner lol i cant install latest update to it it says 2015 in Dashboard i got the nnovember 2019...
  7. Profile picture reported and account banned without picture violating any guidelines.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Profile picture reported and account banned without picture violating any guidelines.: Hi you [Mod Removed - Inappropriate]. I set my profile picture as Hatsune Miku last night and it led to my account being banned. This is [Mod Removed - Profanity] and the [Mod Removed - Profanity]...
  8. Forza horizon 4 account banned

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza horizon 4 account banned: The message is disappeared i cant check banned term 2d71010e-ef24-4923-96c1-07340d8de0f9
  9. Banning or Xbox live sevices suspended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Banning or Xbox live sevices suspended: I would like to ask a simple question what is offensive language to Microsoft. For people who played online games such as Rainbow,Fortnight,Dark souls,Minecraft,and many more games some more than...
  10. Banned gametag

in XBoX on Windows
    Banned gametag: Hello Xbox. My account "skogspanda" s gamertag have been banned permanently and I was wondering if there is any way to unban the account? 62820d64-6004-4130-8461-dd4ebba37299