Banned?

Discus and support Banned? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been banned and i don't know why it doesn't say and when I look through the my messages it doesn't say anything bad i want to know why.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by firekid1033, Jul 6, 2019.

1. firekid1033
    firekid1033 Guest

Banned?

I have been banned and i don't know why it doesn't say and when I look through the my messages it doesn't say anything bad i want to know why.

:)

firekid1033, Jul 6, 2019
  2. bradrox 1254 Win User

Code:80154005/Account issues

Yer this happens 2 me

And I was just asking ppl to report my bio in my motto and in my bio it said reset my achievements like wtf I'm bummed and I got banned on my bday 6 / 12 I got banned 4 a week and it's the 3rd time I got banned4. My bio I think Microsoft hates me
Thema:

Banned?

1. Banned? - Similar Threads - Banned

2. being banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    being banned: been bannedfor 4 days now tryed submitting review and done 10 questionairs and im getting questions wrong like is it ok to accept game mods i put no and now i have to wait 24 hours to do another...
  3. I got banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned for no reason: Why do i keep getting banned for no reason. 96f1d1a5-771b-4a69-9fb1-6d4fa0471e69
  4. Help. Little brother false comm banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help. Little brother false comm banned: Hello. Recently,my little brother was communication banned on xbox. Heres a backstory. Someone was calling people in Rainbow six Siege [Mod Removed - Inappropriate],and saying they were autistic....
  5. Random communication ban for doing nothing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Random communication ban for doing nothing: this guy started spamming me with invites and rude messages and im the one who gets a month long communication ban the person who spammed me is called [mod removed] who im guessing is a livepool...
  6. Why am I getting repeated 24h chat bans for an old message?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I getting repeated 24h chat bans for an old message?: As title basically. Some time ago I sent a message that was deemed inappropriate and recieved a 24 hour ban, however this ban occasionly recurs. When I go to my enforcement history it gives the...
  7. Banned twice for this one message ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned twice for this one message ?: Im trying to figure out why am i communication banned again for a message that i sent a couple days ago and already received a ban for ? Im confused on why i get banned for it from august 29th to...
  8. Xbox communication ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox communication ban: So I have gotten my first ban which I believe is partly justified because did message someone a hurtful message but I do not think that it should be a one month ban and instead a week or two...
  9. Banned form communications for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned form communications for no reason: I got banned from communications because another play reported me for reporting him. And now i cant play becasue my communications are banned i need to unbanned. 03b5002b-401e-4426-a849-bd4caa5bce5a
  10. My xbox live account banned for over 2 years

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox live account banned for over 2 years: Ok so 2 years ago i was trying to sell a gamertag to someone and to be honest i kinda felt like it was wrong but didnt really think i would get into trouble and end up getting a lifetime ban , no...