Banned

Discus and support Banned in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Its a 1 day suspension i don't mind but the thing was the guy called himself a bouncer. Im from Australia where bouncer is equal to prostitute il take... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SkyRimLegend21, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Banned

Its a 1 day suspension i don't mind but the thing was the guy called himself a bouncer. Im from Australia where bouncer is equal to prostitute il take the day to be honest but exsplain to me why i should be banned for saying exactly what he said

:)

SkyRimLegend21, Jul 17, 2019
  2. iNb4 Ownage Win User

MS Points on a banned account?

No, once an account is banned, then it is banned. banned means banned. Sorry, but you shouldn't have broken the CoC/ToS.
  3. BeastBadshah Win User

I can't play multiplayer anymore

What happens if I've been banned?

Most bans occur because of unacceptable behavior or content, such as lewd player emblems. On the first offense, a player receives a temporary ban from using that feature. Subsequent offenses can lead to further temporary bans or even a permanent ban.

Banned players have limited access to the game based on the terms of their ban. Bans for hacking or using a modified console blocks access to all online features of the game. These types of bans are always permanent.

Will you reverse my ban?

Currently there is no appeal process for bans. To keep your online gameplay privileges in good standing, it’s best to immediately cease any unsociable behavior and wait out the ban.

How long will this ban last?

The length of bans vary on the type and number of offenses. This can be seen in the ban message that appears in game.
  4. {Parity} Win User

Bans

There are different kinds of bans an account ban and a console ban. The account ban which a communication ban is will follow your account it is not tied to the console so yes it would follow you to the One.
  5. bowski477 Win User

account on other console

A console ban will not do anything to your account. Harassment is more likely to cause his account to be permanently banned rather than a console ban. But if there is a console ban it does not ban the accounts on the console.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Buying a used Xbox 1 that is banned

No. If it's a permanent console ban it would remain banned. Console bans are not overturned.
Thema:

Banned

1. Banned - Similar Threads - Banned

2. Account hacked/banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account hacked/banned: So my xbox account got hacked last year and the person that took it got it banned. Now xbox enforcement doesnt seem to want to help and if they are its taking a while. I asked for them to review...
  3. Xbox communucations ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox communucations ban: What is the point of subscribing to xbox live and playing rated M for mature games if u say one thing and get banned for it. Someone started stuff with me in game chat on call of duty being racist...
  4. Chat Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat Ban: This is my first and only chat ban. I would like to apologize for this misconduct and my inability to use your service correctly. I've had my account for 7 years and I had no clue that using...
  5. Why, when my suspension ended was I banned again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why, when my suspension ended was I banned again?: I called someone a [Mod Removed]and got banned, which is kind of stupid but i understand, but the next day when my suspension ended i was immediately banned again....
  6. Communications Ban Xbox Live Confusion.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communications Ban Xbox Live Confusion.: I have a communications Ban on My Xbox Not sure what it was for there was no indication of what it was for just that I had it, and I just wanted to know what it was for so I know not to do that...
  7. I've been banned twice for the same thing

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been banned twice for the same thing: I've got Communication banned for saying something mean but when I turned my xbox on 4 days later I got banned for the same thing. 7b895203-eac7-48fa-b2bb-d29c76f641fa
  8. Permanent Ambassador ban...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent Ambassador ban...: 2 years ago, I recieved a (somewhat) well deserved communications ban. At that point, I knew my Ambassadors status would be obliterated. It told me that I could get my status back after 1 year. 7...
  9. Banimento[Ban]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banimento[Ban]: Olá. Fui banido no jogo dark souls 2 sem motivo nenhum. Ja entrei no site enforcement.xbox.com mas nao consigo encontrar o meu problema lá e nem me submeter a uma fiscalizaçao. Gostaria de ajuda...
  10. Comm ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Comm ban: Hi there, i just finished a 1day communications ban for language in a messege. Woke up the next day and there was a ban in effect AGAIN and i did not break code of consuduct or anything??? Why did...