Banned

Discus and support Banned in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i have been banned 4 times over the same message and it wont let me do the case review or apply for a miminize the case... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LandonHammel, Sep 3, 2019.

1. LandonHammel
    LandonHammel Guest

Banned

i have been banned 4 times over the same message and it wont let me do the case review or apply for a miminize the case

:)

LandonHammel, Sep 3, 2019
  2. iNb4 Ownage Win User

MS Points on a banned account?

No, once an account is banned, then it is banned. banned means banned. Sorry, but you shouldn't have broken the CoC/ToS.
  3. BeastBadshah Win User

I can't play multiplayer anymore

What happens if I've been banned?

Most bans occur because of unacceptable behavior or content, such as lewd player emblems. On the first offense, a player receives a temporary ban from using that feature. Subsequent offenses can lead to further temporary bans or even a permanent ban.

Banned players have limited access to the game based on the terms of their ban. Bans for hacking or using a modified console blocks access to all online features of the game. These types of bans are always permanent.

Will you reverse my ban?

Currently there is no appeal process for bans. To keep your online gameplay privileges in good standing, it’s best to immediately cease any unsociable behavior and wait out the ban.

How long will this ban last?

The length of bans vary on the type and number of offenses. This can be seen in the ban message that appears in game.
  4. {Parity} Win User

Bans

There are different kinds of bans an account ban and a console ban. The account ban which a communication ban is will follow your account it is not tied to the console so yes it would follow you to the One.
  5. bowski477 Win User

account on other console

A console ban will not do anything to your account. Harassment is more likely to cause his account to be permanently banned rather than a console ban. But if there is a console ban it does not ban the accounts on the console.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Buying a used Xbox 1 that is banned

No. If it's a permanent console ban it would remain banned. Console bans are not overturned.
Thema:

Banned

1. Banned - Similar Threads - Banned

2. Xbox Suspension / chat ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Suspension / chat ban: To any Xbox officials, my best friend reported my most recent chat towards him for profanity. This is nonsense. Him and his friend [Mod Removed] (my friend's gamertag is [Mod Removed]) use...
  3. Ban for a Rocket leaugue Looking for group post

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ban for a Rocket leaugue Looking for group post: So Aperently I got perm ban for post a looking for group post on rocket leaugue im not sure with it was im pretty sure it had something to do with fennecs and eggs which im was trading in game for...
  4. Should this person be banned for sending me my I.P address over message?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should this person be banned for sending me my I.P address over message?: [img] Should this person be able to get away with this behavior? d2beee59-edaa-4135-b658-58ba92787a1a
  5. Permanently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Permanently banned: My sons account says its permanently suspended. Now my younger one uses this account only when I am with him. My older son who is 18 uses the same account. If this account is permanently banned...
  6. Bans

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bans: How do i get unbaned quicker one of my friends said you can fill out a servay to get unbaned 86694182-b9bc-4add-acac-f09a2d3d54ae
  7. Permantly Banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permantly Banned: Microsoft this is absolutely stupid! Some 7 year old is behind his screen saying 'let me just trash talk and as soon as he talks back report him' Or Microsoft will be like 'Lets perma ban this guy...
  8. Banimento[Translation-Ban]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banimento[Translation-Ban]: [img] Gente por favor alguém pode me dizer em que página eu consigo enviar uma mensagem para reduzir meu banimento?, já fiz isso uma vez mas não me lembro por onde que eu acesso esta página,...
  9. Perma ban and innocent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Perma ban and innocent: My account (ChefInDaBuff) i've had since 2015 has been permanently banned for cheating, I have never used cheats, hacks or mods on any game, I have been comunication suspended for 3 days back in...
  10. Banned for no Reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for no Reason: Hey so I have recently been permanently banned on my account (AtomicEvan#9195) and I need to know exactly why. This was a shock to me considering I have never been banned from anything, ever and I...