Banned?

Discus and support Banned? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i got on xbox live to find that i have been permanently banned from the servers. the e-mail said i was using un-fair modifications to take advantage of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SeaMoon48931427, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Banned?

i got on xbox live to find that i have been permanently banned from the servers. the e-mail said i was using un-fair modifications to take advantage of the game, that day was the first ive been online in over a month. this all happened on april 1st. somebody
    masked or hacked my account, meaning they used it for the un-fair modifications. this was not me using this type of play-style. may i please be un banned? i feel that the game should be played fairly and the way that the producers made the game to be played.
    i hope you you can believe me. after all, if you guys dont fully believe what has happened, may you put me on trial, and watch my game activity? my gamer-tag is Animus Flexoh.

:)

SeaMoon48931427, Apr 3, 2015
  2. bradrox 1254
    bradrox 1254 Guest
    Code:80154005/Account issues

Yer this happens 2 me

And I was just asking ppl to report my bio in my motto and in my bio it said reset my achievements like wtf I'm bummed and I got banned on my bday 6 / 12 I got banned 4 a week and it's the 3rd time I got banned4. My bio I think Microsoft hates me

bradrox 1254, Apr 3, 2015
  3. Banning

Bannedd for second time in two days for a service I PAY FOR!!! Will consider in future when I make choice of what to purchase.

Hoss Delgatto55, Apr 3, 2015
  4. Banned?

THEOWENKILLER, Apr 3, 2015
  5. bradrox 1254 Win User

Code:80154005/Account issues

Yer this happens 2 me

And I was just asking ppl to report my bio in my motto and in my bio it said reset my achievements like wtf I'm bummed and I got banned on my bday 6 / 12 I got banned 4 a week and it's the 3rd time I got banned4. My bio I think Microsoft hates me
  6. II LYC4N II Win User

Enforcement needs to be reviewed by an actual person or by a person thats going to look into the entire issue

Im honestly tired of this. I habe too mamy people i know with this same issue and its complete BS. Someone messages you cursing you out being disrespectful. Amd they report you and you get banned. Im honestly done. Its infuriating. It feels like i habe
    no right to defnd myself of stamd up to anyone being a bully to me or my friends. They submit a report and boom im banned for something so small while they've called me every curse word amd vulgar phrase in the book. This system needs to be fixed. Im tired
    of being the one being treated like [mod removed] and im getting bannedd for standing up for myself.
Thema:

Banned?

1. Banned? - Similar Threads - Banned

2. Says i was banned but for what reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Says i was banned but for what reason: I was messing around with my friend and making fun of people who say they can bute offline and then i get banned for communication. I read the all of the community guidelines and there is nothing...
  3. I am officially banned from unlocking a glitched achievement in Just Dance 2020. I don't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am officially banned from unlocking a glitched achievement in Just Dance 2020. I don't...: Well, it's the truth. I already contacted Ubisoft regarding my glitched achievement for Just Dance 2020 "Gotta Get 'em All". Apparently the glitch occurred during the early release of the game and...
  4. False Ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    False Ban: So me and my friends were joking around. One in particular is very toxic, there gamertag is [mod removed]. I never really minded but one day he removed me from a party just to annoy me. So i...
  5. Banned unrighteously

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned unrighteously: I got banned 20 minutes ago for something as stupid as saying one cuss word as a joke and the other person reported me and I got banned in seconds. The xbox bots are broken and I want to get...
  6. Bannings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bannings: If you are playing with a group and one person bans you can they unban you ? c6940b0b-8b60-4e1b-8301-a63bb591ae35
  7. Got banned for saying [mod removed]?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got banned for saying [mod removed]?: So this super toxic guy was messaging me over and over again and it was distracting me from my game so I told him to [mod removed]. Just the Abbreviation no actual foul language was used. I guess...
  8. New xbox ban tool

in XBoX on Consoles
    New xbox ban tool: New tool going around that can banned people it spoofs any account and sends messages it can get you console banned as well programs like fiddler are helping people exploit the xbox...
  9. Got banned for saying s t f u?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got banned for saying s t f u?: So this super toxic guy was messaging me over and over again and it was distracting me from my game so I told him to s t f u. Just the Abbreviation no actual foul language was used. I guess I am...
  10. I’m scared my account may get banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m scared my account may get banned: I complained about an xbox suspension and a member from the XBLPET replied but I looked them up and they said all they do is get people banned. I have never modded or misused a game or harasses...