Banned.

Discus and support Banned. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got banned permanently, my case review says “not approved” my friends account was banned at the same time for the same thing but he got approved an I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by David_740, May 14, 2022.

1. David_740
    David_740 Guest

Banned.

I got banned permanently, my case review says “not approved” my friends account was banned at the same time for the same thing but he got approved an I didn’t. It’s not fair.

:)

David_740, May 14, 2022
  2. iNb4 Ownage Win User

MS Points on a banned account?

No, once an account is banned, then it is banned. banned means banned. Sorry, but you shouldn't have broken the CoC/ToS.
  3. BeastBadshah Win User

I can't play multiplayer anymore

What happens if I've been banned?

Most bans occur because of unacceptable behavior or content, such as lewd player emblems. On the first offense, a player receives a temporary ban from using that feature. Subsequent offenses can lead to further temporary bans or even a permanent ban.

Banned players have limited access to the game based on the terms of their ban. Bans for hacking or using a modified console blocks access to all online features of the game. These types of bans are always permanent.

Will you reverse my ban?

Currently there is no appeal process for bans. To keep your online gameplay privileges in good standing, it’s best to immediately cease any unsociable behavior and wait out the ban.

How long will this ban last?

The length of bans vary on the type and number of offenses. This can be seen in the ban message that appears in game.
  4. {Parity} Win User

Bans

There are different kinds of bans an account ban and a console ban. The account ban which a communication ban is will follow your account it is not tied to the console so yes it would follow you to the One.
  5. bowski477 Win User

account on other console

A console ban will not do anything to your account. Harassment is more likely to cause his account to be permanently banned rather than a console ban. But if there is a console ban it does not ban the accounts on the console.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Buying a used Xbox 1 that is banned

No. If it's a permanent console ban it would remain banned. Console bans are not overturned.
Thema:

Banned.

1. Banned. - Similar Threads - Banned

2. Console ban question 2

in XBoX Accessibility
    Console ban question 2: Hi, i have a second question about console bans. say an account broke tos too many times and got banned along with a console ban on the console that those violations were made on. If that banned...
  3. Xbox banning people fraudulently

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox banning people fraudulently: I'm honestly getting sick and tired of Xbox . first off I get a suspension bug a few months back. In which I've came to a lot of people attention on. I was officially suspended for a day for...
  4. Xbox account unfairly banned.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account unfairly banned.: So I've had this account for over 10+ years and have spent over 5 thousands dollars on game items and games over the years. I woke up may 25th and while I was at work I tried to long into my...
  5. Banned From Xbox Live Comms After Death Threat To My Family

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned From Xbox Live Comms After Death Threat To My Family: Hello fellow gamers, So - about a week ago a player (MK#9810 - I believe) played a few rounds of raids with me in Breakpoint. He was kicked from the party and game because he didn't speak the...
  6. Account ban(Not permanent)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account ban(Not permanent): I’ve come to this website with a question for the Xbox enforcement team specifically. I feel as if I was wrongly banned and made an appeal but I don’t feel like I worded my appeal in great detail...
  7. I have been device banned and there is nobody to call

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been device banned and there is nobody to call: I have been banned for sexual and or nudity but I dont remember doing such thing but It might have been my younger brother and now I can't appeal (I have also been console/device banned so I cant...
  8. Console ban question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Console ban question: Hi everyone, i was curious if an account is banned along with the console, will all of the unbanned accounts on that console get banned because the console itself is. Thanks...
  9. Pfp ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pfp ban: While playing Xbox with my friends my pfp got banned it was stupid I admit but it is preventing me from talking and am confused since I haven’t said anything bad to anyone and didn’t do anything...
  10. Permanent ban

in XBoX on Windows
    Permanent ban: I was permanently banned on xbox without any warning what so ever for my gamerpic. Ive been nothing but well behaved since ive got the xbox and have been loyal to them for over 8 years. However me...