barely any Xbox live rewards after 4-5 years

Discus and support barely any Xbox live rewards after 4-5 years in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I just got finished talking to xbox support about the low amount of Xbox live points I've attained over about 4 years. Support reviewed my account and... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Kurt99901, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Kurt99901
    Kurt99901 Guest

I just got finished talking to xbox support about the low amount of Xbox live points I've attained over about 4 years. Support reviewed my account and said I should have more points and that I should post here to get the issue taken
    care of by an Xbox ambassador.

So I guess I'll wait for that...

:)

Kurt99901, Jul 21, 2018
  2. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    HELP! Xbox Rewards 50,000 to split when a friend upgrades

IndieRock, Jul 21, 2018
  3. DaBadGuyCR
    DaBadGuyCR Guest
    HELP! Xbox Rewards 50,000 to split when a friend upgrades

That's why I think I'm good and we will get our reward points.

DaBadGuyCR, Jul 21, 2018
  4. barely any Xbox live rewards after 4-5 years

Hello!

Unfortunately, nobody on these forums or in the ambassador program has the ability to access to your account or any way to add anything to your account.

Wildboy Wiley, Jul 21, 2018
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    If you're referring to the Xbox Rewards program, Rewards support will check and post back here, although at this point the program has been shut down so they may be limited on what they can do. If you can post any specific offers you're looking for credits
    from, that can help too. In order to receive credits, your purchases either have to be eligible for a specific offer on the site at the time or you would have needed at least 1 star level in order to receive VIP rebates.

If you're referring to the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support- https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/getsupport?oaspworkflow=start_1.0.0.0&wfname=capsub&productkey=m... They
    would be similar in that you would only receive points for completing specific actions. So if you can give them specific offers you're looking for points from, it will help.

Smwutches, Jul 22, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello Kurt99901,

After reviewing your account, it looks like you may be unfamiliar with how our program works, especially after changes made to the program in 2014, when it transitioned from MyAchievements to MyVIP. We see that your account mostly earned Rewards from Gold
    Subscriptions and MyAchievements. Both of those offers ended in 2014. We have not awarded Credits for Gold since July 2014, as mentioned in our sticky. In September 2014, we switched to MyVIP, and payback based off of gamerscore was discontinued. In MyVIP,
    you must spend a minimum amount to earn you first MyVIP star, after which you begin to earn a percentage of your purchases back as payback. Since you did not have any MyVIP stars and did not complete any offers, you did not earn any Credits. Chat support does
    not have access to Xbox Live Rewards, so they were likely referring to your Microsoft Rewards Account. If you should have more points in that program as your support representative mentions, you may wish to reach out to their customer support as directed by
    Smwutches, as we do not have access to Microsoft Rewards.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Kurt99901,

After reviewing your account, it looks like you may be unfamiliar with how our program works, especially after changes made to the program in 2014, when it transitioned from MyAchievements to MyVIP. We see that your account mostly earned Rewards from Gold
    Subscriptions and MyAchievements. Both of those offers ended in 2014. We have not awarded Credits for Gold since July 2014, as mentioned in our sticky. In September 2014, we switched to MyVIP, and payback based off of gamerscore was discontinued. In MyVIP,
    you must spend a minimum amount to earn you first MyVIP star, after which you begin to earn a percentage of your purchases back as payback. Since you did not have any MyVIP stars and did not complete any offers, you did not earn any Credits. Chat support does
    not have access to Xbox Live Rewards, so they were likely referring to your Microsoft Rewards Account. If you should have more points in that program as your support representative mentions, you may wish to reach out to their customer support as directed by
    Smwutches, as we do not have access to Microsoft Rewards.
  8. Smwutches Win User

If you're referring to the Xbox Rewards program, Rewards support will check and post back here, although at this point the program has been shut down so they may be limited on what they can do. If you can post any specific offers you're looking for credits
    from, that can help too. In order to receive credits, your purchases either have to be eligible for a specific offer on the site at the time or you would have needed at least 1 star level in order to receive VIP rebates.

If you're referring to the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support- https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/getsupport?oaspworkflow=start_1.0.0.0&wfname=capsub&productkey=m... They
    would be similar in that you would only receive points for completing specific actions. So if you can give them specific offers you're looking for points from, it will help.
  9. Wildboy Wiley Win User

Hello!

Unfortunately, nobody on these forums or in the ambassador program has the ability to access to your account or any way to add anything to your account.
  10. L1nko64 Win User

Call of Juarez

I think giving the game a 7 is more to do with said reviewer barely palying any FPS in the last year...or 4...or 5
  11. Khaenin Win User

How do you feel about Xbox Rewards?

Personally, I liked Xbox Live Rewards better. I was a member for 5 years before the program was terminated, and I earned almost $300 in rewards. I have been a member of Microsoft Rewards for almost 4 years now and I've earned like $50 max. I just felt
    much more rewarded for my purchases and actions on Xbox Live. I also had 6% off all purchases :(
Thema:

1. barely any Xbox live rewards after 4-5 years - Similar Threads - barely live rewards

2. I'm on the east coast and have Cox. For the past month my upload speed barely hits 3 when...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm on the east coast and have Cox. For the past month my upload speed barely hits 3 when...: I've contacted and gone over everything with my ISP multiple times and everything is fine on their end and seemingly on mine as well everywhere beside my hardwired Xbox consoles. I actually...
  3. Xbox Companion App barely functions.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Companion App barely functions.: I posted this to the general Microsoft support forums and was told I might find help here. tried using the Xbox Companion App on my new laptop running Windows 10 in order to play multiplayer...
  4. [Serious] How can the Xbox team hope for success with XCloud when in-home streaming barely...

in XboX Insiders
    [Serious] How can the Xbox team hope for success with XCloud when in-home streaming barely...: I think the idea and concept of game streaming is brilliant. I was stoked when the feature was rolled out back in 2015, but since its release it hasn't seen any love or support (that we've been...
  5. Xbox Live member for ages - barely joined rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Live member for ages - barely joined rewards: I already have a case #19393864137. I just joined the rewards program and have zero points; however I have been a Live Gold member for over 10 yrs. is there any way possible to get compensated...
  6. Barely playable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Barely playable: I love playing this game and just renewed my premium the game has gotten almost unplayable. Most of the time it is dropping in and out as you drag a piece across the screen and it will leave the...
  7. Fight night champion bare knuckle download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fight night champion bare knuckle download: hi I purchased bare knuckle mode from the fight night store ingame says need to go to manage game to download on Xbox one but nothing shows on there and in game says purchased tried to redownload...
  8. This game is barely playable because of connection problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This game is barely playable because of connection problems: The game is losing connection constantly and then when the game ends you may have to sit the and wait, especially if you achieve a travel award. In the last few games I haven't been given credit...
  9. XBOX BARELY WORKS!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX BARELY WORKS!: I keep getting the error code 0x87b20c08 and it seems that my xbox just doesn't want to work. Installs will not work and when trying to launch games and apps it simply says: "For some reason...
  10. I can barely see anything on my friends profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can barely see anything on my friends profile: One of my friends on Xbox is always on, but lately, it's been saying "Offline" and nothing else. One day when he went off it went to "Offline last saw 1 second ago Home". And a few seconds later...