Basic streaming controls on screen.

Discus and support Basic streaming controls on screen. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Pretty basic, when streaming the console to a phone, you should have the option for a basic d pad and buttons on screen, nothing crazy, would just make... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/a-last-of-us-2-fan, Sep 28, 2021.

1. Basic streaming controls on screen.

Pretty basic, when streaming the console to a phone, you should have the option for a basic d pad and buttons on screen, nothing crazy, would just make streaming more convenient since you wouldn’t need a controller all the time

submitted by /u/a-last-of-us-2-fan
    [link] [comments]

/u/a-last-of-us-2-fan, Sep 28, 2021
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Using windows controllers to control Xbox one

The game must specifically support your specific peripheral. As far as I know Windows streaming only supports a basic controller layout at this time as well.
  3. NovaBlade Win User

Using my laptop screen as a monitor for my xbox one

use the xbox app and you can stream your game from xbox 1 to your laptop screen while still controlling with your controller
  4. ReliantFlame II Win User

Basic controls

Either that or replay the tutorial
  5. HERDbaseball Win User

Basic controls

guides.ign.com/.../page_2.html

Also look at the book if you still have your case. Also they have a control scheme on your HUD inside the game while you are fighting that tells you what buttons to push to do certain moves.
  6. MASTERPOO1 Win User

Screen goes dim while watching tv

Pretty hard to watch ESPN shows when I have to sit up, JUST to pick up my controller, JUST to turn it on, JUST to give the system a simple command JUST to bring my screen back to its original brightness level.

This is hella inconvenient, and it's common sense the screen shouldn't dim on you while you're watching/streaming a service on your xbox.

This is a slap in the face. We pay too much too often to not have basic logistics.
Thema:

Basic streaming controls on screen.

1. Basic streaming controls on screen. - Similar Threads - Basic streaming controls

2. Can't hide "basic controls" overlay during Xbox Flight Simulator.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't hide "basic controls" overlay during Xbox Flight Simulator.: Every flight starts with the basic controls being displayed. I have no idea how to turn them off. This is insanely annoying that there would not be an obvious prompt to hide it. Please advise....
  3. Cannot connect to Microsoft store from my PC. I had a "client support" guy who basicly had...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to Microsoft store from my PC. I had a "client support" guy who basicly had...: I am not going to lie. I don't hold Microsoft customer support in the hightest regards now. I didn't before, and today didn't changed that fact, it even made it worse, let me explain. I've spent...
  4. XSX: Passing compressed basic DTS stream via optical from DTS-HD MA Blu Ray?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XSX: Passing compressed basic DTS stream via optical from DTS-HD MA Blu Ray?: I have my XSX hooked up to an older reciever which supports Dolby Digital EX / DTS-ES via optical through my TV and am trying to pass the compressed basic DTS stream that's embedded in the...
  5. This may sound weird but basically my games don't work

in XboX Insiders
    This may sound weird but basically my games don't work: None of my games work( I bought them all). Anytime I start up a game I get the following code: 0x87e5002b submitted by /u/vipersonstation [link] [comments]
  6. More beards for avatars please. Would love The Lemmy as well as a few other basic ones.

in XboX Insiders
    More beards for avatars please. Would love The Lemmy as well as a few other basic ones.: Simple and quick request. Can we please have more beards? submitted by /u/paynexkillerYT [link] [comments]
  7. xbox basics help

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox basics help: Hi all, Total xbox rookie here and trying to learn basics about our xbox series X. My goal is to have my kids play multiplayer games with two controllers and one console - but I'm having a hard...
  8. Xbox 360 basically brand new not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 basically brand new not working: This xbox 360 is like brand new i bought it played it a bit. 8-10 years later i went to plug in and set it up for my son and it is not working . Like i said its brand new still has stickers on it...
  9. The update made my xbox basically unusable.

in XboX Insiders
    The update made my xbox basically unusable.: The update made my xbox basically unusable. I try to navigate the dashboard (that now takes about 3 mins to load btw) but the inputs either dont register or take 30 seconds to register. Restarted...
  10. Cannot use HTTP Basic auth in Microsoft Edge on XBox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot use HTTP Basic auth in Microsoft Edge on XBox One X: Action taken: Accessing a website requiring HTTP basic auth as per RFC 7617 section 2 Expected reaction: Microsoft Edge prompts me for my username and password in order to log into the server...