Batman Arkam night question?

Discus and support Batman Arkam night question? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I getting batman Arkam knight for the pc because the Xbox 1 is past my budget and wondering if I can use my Xbox 360 controller for Batman Arkam Knight... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Defcon9999999, May 9, 2015.

1. Batman Arkam night question?

I getting batman Arkam knight for the pc because the Xbox 1 is past my budget and wondering if I can use my Xbox 360 controller for Batman Arkam Knight on the pc or do I need to get a Xbox 1 controller to play it because I do want use a keyboard when I had
    played Batman Arkam Asylum, City and Origins on the pc

:)

Defcon9999999, May 9, 2015
  2. US Revenge
    US Revenge Guest
    games like assassins creed

batman arkam asylum and arkam city are both pretty much the same as AC tbh. the combat is very similar, but batman focuses more on encounters then AC with.... whatever you call it. arkam city IS free roam, arkam asylum it's about as free roam as mass effect.

US Revenge, May 9, 2015
  3. US Revenge
    US Revenge Guest
    Best single player game campaigns

2012, dragons dogma is like a not boring darksouls. batman arkam city is a bigger and better arkam asylum

US Revenge, May 9, 2015
  4. Batman Arkam night question?

Hi Defcon9999999, there is currently no info on this, but it would not surprise me if you could use the controller on the pc, I'm sure that rocksteady have already thought this through, and support probably a number of different controllers from different
    companies.

StuartATrueRed, May 9, 2015
  5. Jowster12 Win User

Free to play Games

Destiny

Batman Arkam Night
  6. US Revenge Win User

games like assassins creed

batman arkam asylum and arkam city are both pretty much the same as AC tbh. the combat is very similar, but batman focuses more on encounters then AC with.... whatever you call it. arkam city IS free roam, arkam asylum it's about as free roam as mass effect.
  7. StuartATrueRed Win User

Hi Defcon9999999, there is currently no info on this, but it would not surprise me if you could use the controller on the pc, I'm sure that rocksteady have already thought this through, and support probably a number of different controllers from different
    companies.
  8. US Revenge Win User

Best single player game campaigns

2012, dragons dogma is like a not boring darksouls. batman arkam city is a bigger and better arkam asylum
  9. Robbie Godin59 Win User

Most Anticipated Game in the Fall

Nhl 12, sonic generations and batman arkam city
Thema:

1. Batman Arkam night question? - Similar Threads - Batman Arkam night

2. Batman Arkham Origins Disc is not playing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman Arkham Origins Disc is not playing: I have a physical disc version of Batman Arkham Origins. I am getting error message "this game is not playable here. For a list of Xbox 360 games playable on Xbox One, go to xbox.com/BackCompat....
  3. A matter of family: Batman Arkham Knight dlc not showing!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A matter of family: Batman Arkham Knight dlc not showing!: I've downloaded it yesterday, and it won't show on the arkham episodes section. The other dlc's I have bought are there, why isn't this one? I've verified it is installed and restarted the game......
  4. Batman telltale series season pass disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman telltale series season pass disc: Has anyone else had problems downloading the batman episodes via the season pass disc as it wont let me install episodes 3-5 9b59f212-1806-4523-b2d4-1b371f3949d3
  5. Batman Arkhan não instala

in XBoX on Consoles
    Batman Arkhan não instala: Bom dia galera, tudo bem? Recentemente comprei uma versão 2 em 1 dos dois primeiros jogos do Batman Arkham na Americanas, consegui jogar a parte introdutória do primeiro game, porém, logo após o...
  6. Can't download included Telltale Batman episodes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download included Telltale Batman episodes: Hello, I bought the Batman: Telltale Series disc (the season pass including all episodes) a month ago and I was able to download episodes 1 & 2 no problem, however now it's asking me to pay for...
  7. Batman Arkham knight

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman Arkham knight: So im in microsoft store i wanna get batman arkham knight again i owned it beat it but i want it again after my dvd hard drive stopped working i haven’t been able to play so i wanna buy premium...
  8. batman arkham knight

in XBoX Games and Apps
    batman arkham knight: i downloaded arkham knight after purchasing the monthly game pass, but for some reason the "arkham episodes" portion of the game is greyed out. how do i fix this? and yes i have downloaded the...
  9. lego® batman™ 2: dc super heroes not working on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lego® batman™ 2: dc super heroes not working on xbox one: lego® batman™ 2: dc super heroes not working on xbox one Backward Compatible issuse 223f1619-de65-4975-aed3-d7a9f974354a
  10. Batman Arkam City retro somente disco[Batman Arkham City retro only disc]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman Arkam City retro somente disco[Batman Arkham City retro only disc]: Por que a retro do Batman arkam city é exclusiva para disco? Eu só tenho o jogo em midia digital e gostaria de joga-lo no One, alguma forma de fazer isso? [Translation - Why is Batman's retro...