Batman arkham city metro bug

Discus and support Batman arkham city metro bug in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I'm playing Batman arkham city on xbox one, searching all the Ridler's trophys. Mi problem is when I went to the metro station looking for the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by david37shifter, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Batman arkham city metro bug

Hi I'm playing Batman arkham city on xbox one, searching all the Ridler's trophys.

Mi problem is when I went to the metro station looking for the ridler's "?" Sign it was unable to "unlock" because the window when I have to reflec the sign does not reflect anything, what can I do ???

Hola, estoy resolviendo todos los acertijos del juego, pero cuando trato de resolver la alineacion del signo de interrogacion dentro de un vagón del metro no me deja resolverlo por que la ventana donde se debe reflejar el signo no refleja nada, esta como pintada, ésto tiene algún arreglo ???

Thanks !!! Gracias !!!

:)

david37shifter, Apr 7, 2021
  2. marq-D318DD47-2ACF-4 Win User

Changing Bat suit?

You only have one costume unless it was a bonus from preordering from the following:

Batman Beyond -- Pre-order Batman: Arkham City from GameStop.co.uk or MightyApe

Dark Knight Returns -- Purchase the Batman: Arkham City Collector's Edition, Any Store

Earth One Batman -- Purchase Batman: Arkham City from MightyApe

1970's Batman -- Pre-order Batman: Arkham City from ShopTo.net (UK) or Toys R Us (USA)

The Animated Series Batman -- Purchase Batman: Arkham City from MightyApe
  3. CORPSE THROWER Win User

Anyone not enjoy it as much as Asylum?

Batman Arkham City was better than Arkham Asylum in practically every way a video game could outdue its predacessor.
    Batman Arkham City is the best Batman video game ever created IMO.
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Question about a part of the game ** Possible spoilers **

5. IngameInstincts Win User

Batman AC Catwoman content locked if you not buy new

6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Riddler trophies keep escaping my grasp

Thema:

Batman arkham city metro bug

1. Batman arkham city metro bug - Similar Threads - Batman arkham city

2. Batman return to arkham city crashing on series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman return to arkham city crashing on series s: Hello i need help with the game batman return to arkham city when i loadup the game a few min into the the game it crash and i wanted to know why this is happening can any of you help me please...
  3. I was playing Batman: Return to Arkham/ Arkham City and completed the story on February...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was playing Batman: Return to Arkham/ Arkham City and completed the story on February...: I have not unlocked the achievement for finishing the story (All the Worlds Stage) In game progress indicates I reached 100%. I did unlock other achievements afterwards (one for using gadgets in a...
  4. Batman: Return to Arkham Arkham City game crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman: Return to Arkham Arkham City game crash: I have recently bought the Xbox Series S and along with that the Batman: Return to Arkham. I haven’t had any problems playing Return to Arkham Asylum but in Return to Arkham City the game crashes...
  5. Batman arkham city catwoman dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman arkham city catwoman dlc: okay so, i'm having an issue i lost my disc 2 to install the catwoman dlc in batman arkham city, so i downloaded the bundle pack from xbox market place but its still asking me to install with disc...
  6. Batman Arkham TRILOGY - Arkham City DLC not present

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman Arkham TRILOGY - Arkham City DLC not present: For anyone who has the Arkham Trilogy bundle for the Xbox One, any ideas on how to locate the DLC for Arkham City? All Arkham Knight DLC is included, but the Catwoman, Nightwing, Robin, and Harley...
  7. Batman Arkam City retro somente disco[Batman Arkham City retro only disc]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman Arkam City retro somente disco[Batman Arkham City retro only disc]: Por que a retro do Batman arkam city é exclusiva para disco? Eu só tenho o jogo em midia digital e gostaria de joga-lo no One, alguma forma de fazer isso? [Translation - Why is Batman's retro...
  8. Batman Arkham City

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman Arkham City: I have disk 2 of Batman arkham city I installed all the goty bundle but I cant play Harley Quinn's revenge ..... why???? a1a6735e-f7f2-4502-890d-8a8e6a8e4e30
  9. Batman Return to Arkham: Arkham City | Profile not being signed in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman Return to Arkham: Arkham City | Profile not being signed in: Hello, I have been playing this game for a few weeks now, having a lot of fun with it. However, today when I decided to play, the game would not sign me in. The game says that I can't play...
  10. Can't activate codes for Batman : Arkham Asylum and Arkham City.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't activate codes for Batman : Arkham Asylum and Arkham City.: Many years ago I've bought 2 licensed games on CDs for Windows : Batman : Arkham Asylum and Arkham City. Now I'm trying to activate these codes, but they aren't work. I tried to start a chat...