Batman Arkham Origins for Xbox 360

Discus and support Batman Arkham Origins for Xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello to all. I hope everything is going good. It is not an important issue. Just curiosity. Every Batman Arkham game, was released for the backwards... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mark DiCristofaro, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Batman Arkham Origins for Xbox 360

Hello to all.

I hope everything is going good. It is not an important issue. Just curiosity. Every Batman Arkham game, was released for the backwards compatibility, except the Batman Arkham Origins game. And they are all made through WB games' company. And it was on
    the Xbox 360. It is just weird to me, that it was never released for the backwards compatibility. I was wondering if they working on it or it will never be released? Again, it just me being curious. LOL.

Well a good day and my best wishes to all. MADs

:)

Mark DiCristofaro, Jan 13, 2021
  2. Auswulf Win User

What games are you currently playing? Which games do you plan on adding to that list?

Xbox 360-

minecraft

original xbox-

Kotor 1&2

Bloodrayne

bloodrayne 2

PS3-

Batman arkham city

Batman arkham origins

Assassins Creed Brotherhood

God of war 3

Dishonored

Bleach Soul resurrection

Beyond Two Souls

Games on pre order-

Fable anniversary.

Destiny.
  3. PhilMarck Win User

Which game should i buy?

Batman's Arkham series is at least a three-part game.

-

1) Batman Arkham Origins (The Initiation)

2) Batman Arkham Asylum

3) Batman Arkham City

-

I'll replay B:AA before moving to B:AC, and B:AO isn't even out yet.
  4. Auswulf Win User

Top 10 games for next gen... What are they?

Destiny - Xbox 360.

Dragon age Inquisition - PS3

Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate - PS3

If I ever go over to 8th gen it will PS4 not Xbone.

Batman Arkham Knight.

Mass Effect 4.

Assassins Creed Black Flag.

Starwars Battlefront.

Elder Scrolls Online.
  5. overseeker Win User

Batman Vs Superman E-Movie Cash

Batman: Arkham Origins Season Pass for the Xbox 360 which was on the list of eligible games when I purchased it on 3/17/2016. Thanks!
  6. Fear2Eternity Win User

Games

Not in order

Alien isolation

Halo ?

Batman arkham knight

titanfall dlc

minecraft Xbox One edition

No mans sky

Batman arkham origin s cold cold hearts
Thema:

Batman Arkham Origins for Xbox 360

1. Batman Arkham Origins for Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Batman Arkham Origins

2. Batman Arkham Origins Season Pass Content Won’t Show

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman Arkham Origins Season Pass Content Won’t Show: On my Xbox One I bought the Season Pass for Batman Arkham Origins. It says, “To Install this find the game in your games and apps, then select Manage Game. Youll see it listed under ready to...
  3. Will there be an update for Batman Arkham Origins to make it a digital download for Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will there be an update for Batman Arkham Origins to make it a digital download for Xbox...: Will there be an update for Batman Arkham Origins to make it a digital download for Xbox Series X and Series S? This classic deserves to be more widely available......
  4. Problem trying to install Batman Arkham Origins Season Pass on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem trying to install Batman Arkham Origins Season Pass on Xbox One: Hello everyone, I had my Batman Arkham Origins game for X360 (disc) and I wanted to replay it in my Xbox One. I also purchased the season pass, but I cannot install it. Inside the games menu I'm...
  5. Batman: Arkham Origins DLC issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman: Arkham Origins DLC issue: I have the season pass for Batman: Arkham Origins. This means I have to download the DLC from the in-game store (not the Microsoft/Xbox store). The problem with this is that the in-game store...
  6. Batman Arkham Origins New Millennium skin pack not showing up in download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman Arkham Origins New Millennium skin pack not showing up in download: I just got arkham origins and the season pass. I downoaded all the dlc via the in-game store exept the new millenium skin pack, it shows as downloaded in the in-game store but the skins arn’t...
  7. batman arkham origins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    batman arkham origins: well i purchase batman arkham origins from the xbox 360 store it shows that i have purchased it but when i go to download it it says download que os full . i dont have anything in my download qoue...
  8. Batman Arkham origins not backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman Arkham origins not backwards compatible: The game is on the backwards compatible list but when I put either disc in it says this game is not playable. I sign in to my account which has xbox live gold and is connected to the internet so...
  9. Batman Arkham Origins Disc is not playing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman Arkham Origins Disc is not playing: I have a physical disc version of Batman Arkham Origins. I am getting error message "this game is not playable here. For a list of Xbox 360 games playable on Xbox One, go to xbox.com/BackCompat....
  10. Batman Arkham Origins Retrocompatibility issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman Arkham Origins Retrocompatibility issue: Hello , I am playing on xbox one and i recently bought batman arkham origins I red online that it was retro compatible with the disk version However , every time i put the disk in the xbox a...