Batman Arkham Origins Retrocompatibility issue

Discus and support Batman Arkham Origins Retrocompatibility issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello , I am playing on xbox one and i recently bought batman arkham origins I red online that it was retro compatible with the disk version... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ELV56, Mar 4, 2020.

1. ELV56
    ELV56 Guest

Hello ,

I am playing on xbox one and i recently bought batman arkham origins

I red online that it was retro compatible with the disk version

However , every time i put the disk in the xbox a error message appears saying that the game is not compatible with the xbox one and that i should check on the online list for 360 games that can be played one xboxone

So it doesn't make sense since a lot of people seems to be able to play Origins on the xbox one

Do you know what i could do ?

:)

ELV56, Mar 4, 2020
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Please check on https://www.xbox.com/xbox-one/backward-compatibility/available-games if the game is compatible and available in your country.
    Make sure you actually visit the correct locale of your country (e.g. en-US for USA, or de-DE for Germany etc. in the URL when you visit the page. If it doesn't fit your country, select the proper country by scrolling to the bottom and changing to the proper
    country).

Also make sure that the disc is readable. At least the security sector of the disc has to be readable, because that is how the console detects which game version it needs to download.

Also, is the game a special version of the game? For example, is it the standalone game, or is it part of the Batman Arkham Trilogy?
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

The game has 2 disks, so if the 1st disk does not work, try the 2nd. Usually only one disc is compatible, and the Xbox One will download both discs as one file.
  4. ToneyJxska Win User

Compraste el juego con tu cuenta dentro de la region? eso me suena a incompatibilidad de region.
  5. {Parity} Win User

This title may not be available in all regions and/or may not be available for purchase digitally in the Xbox Marketplace. Previous owners of the disc/digital versions of these titles should still be
    able to play them on an Xbox One console.

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Any Help Out There

Thema:

1. Batman Arkham Origins Retrocompatibility issue - Similar Threads - Batman Arkham Origins

2. The Batman Arkham Origins Disc is not being read by my Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Batman Arkham Origins Disc is not being read by my Xbox One X: I have the Batman Arkham Origins disc 1 and am trying to play it on my Xbox One X. My Xbox does not read the disc and the game will not launch. I have tried other discs which work with no issues....
  3. Batman Arkham Origins digital download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman Arkham Origins digital download: I am looking for help with an Xbox 360 backwards compatible game: Batman Arkham Origins, I own the game on physical disc as well as an Xbox One console and it works fine. However, I do not have...
  4. Is Batman Arkham Origins: Blackgate Backwards Compatible on the Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Batman Arkham Origins: Blackgate Backwards Compatible on the Xbox One?: As the subject says, is Batman Arkham Origins: Blackgate Backwards Compatible on the Xbox One? 8b719c66-6d49-4f2e-b960-f01742091be4
  5. Trying to play Batman Arkham Origins and keep getting this error message saying profile...

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to play Batman Arkham Origins and keep getting this error message saying profile...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheDorkKnight8BG [link] [comments]
  6. Error Code "OfferNotFound" when trying to redeem "Batman: Arkham Origins" DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code "OfferNotFound" when trying to redeem "Batman: Arkham Origins" DLC: I’ve bought a new and sealed (physical) copy of Batman Arkham Origins for Xbox 360. It came with many different download codes and unfortunately two of them aren’t working. When I try to redeem...
  7. Batman Arkham Origins: Not backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman Arkham Origins: Not backwards compatible: Hi. So on the Xbox One Backwards Compatible page you guys list Batman Arkham Origins as a 360 game that can be played on the Xbox One. However when I try to click on the game, I can't go to its...
  8. Batman Arkham Origins game breaking bugs.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman Arkham Origins game breaking bugs.: This is the second post I have decided to make about this. Batman Arkham Origins has two new game breaking bugs which weren't in the original. In the predator map called breaking in, if you...
  9. Batman Arkham Origins game breaking glitches.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman Arkham Origins game breaking glitches.: Batman Arkham Origins has two new game breaking glitches concerning the map called breaking in, if you restart the map two times, the game will crash, and if it crashes too often, the save files...
  10. batman arkham origins xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    batman arkham origins xbox one: comprei batman arkham origins de xbox 360 para o xbox one pois o mesmo a pouco tempo ficou disponivel. são dois cds o primeiro é a campanha e etc... o segundo cd possui o pacote de audio,com...