Batman TellTale Season 1 Games With Gold Download Issues

Discus and support Batman TellTale Season 1 Games With Gold Download Issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When season 1 was up for grabs, I added it to my games like any other one, but now that I want to play it I can't get any episodes beyond the 2nd one.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BLOODSTAINHEART, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Batman TellTale Season 1 Games With Gold Download Issues

When season 1 was up for grabs, I added it to my games like any other one, but now that I want to play it I can't get any episodes beyond the 2nd one.

Episode 1 & 2 downloaded, but they're asking for payment on the rest.

Was there a known issue that I didn't know about at the time it was released on gold and missed out?

I'd appreciate any and all help on this.

I even went into the game and tried to get the other episodes that way, but still it only listed the 2nd episode as free beyond the first one.

Thanks for the help.

:)

BLOODSTAINHEART, Mar 21, 2020
  2. yFoX inSanuS Win User

GwG Batman: The Telltale Series - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5) won't recognize DLC

Hello, this Batman really is a mess in the store, there are different parts

Batman: The Telltale Series:

https://www.microsoft.com/pt-br/p/b...ries/9nblggh4sq91?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Batman: The Telltale Series - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5):

https://www.microsoft.com/pt-br/p/b...-1-5/bq2zz6wtzzjz?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Batman - The Telltale Series - Episode 2: Children of Arkham - Disc:

https://www.microsoft.com/pt-br/p/b...disc/c3p6n4kxbfk7?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Try to download all the packages, it is available on xbox live gold.

I hope I helped and await your response

~ Fox
  3. n64ra Win User

Batman Telltale GWG

I have the same issue. I think the problem is that two separate entries are created for this game, one called "Batman" and the other is called "Batman: The Telltale Series - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5)."

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/xba_gapp/gwg-batman-the-telltale-series-the-complete-season/3ad56a0c-5b6b-492f-a072-9d4abc8c4876?tm=1579667675256
  4. n64ra Win User

GwG Batman: The Telltale Series - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5) won't recognize DLC

That didn't do it, but here is what resolved it finally for me!

1. I uninstalled both the "Batman" entry and the "Batman: The Telltale Series - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5)" entry plus all associated DLC in my XB1.
    2. I cleared the cache with these
      directions
    3. I hid the "Batman" entry on my XB1. (I did not have to hide the "Batman: The Telltale Series - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5)" entry because it was only accessible via the Marketplace.)
    4. On my PC, I went to the URL on https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/batman-the-telltale-series-the-complete-season-episodes-1-5/bq2zz6wtzzjz?ranMID=24542&ranEAID=FKSJxY2VJAk&ranSiteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-njB_FRQek67Seq73djMxPw&epi=FKSJxY2VJAk-njB_FRQek67Seq73djMxPw&irgwc=1&OCID=AID2000142_aff_7593_1243925&tduid=(ir__0gpyxphqxckftihokk0sohzg232xljvent2gv3oc00)(7593)(1243925)(FKSJxY2VJAk-njB_FRQek67Seq73djMxPw)()&irclickid=_0gpyxphqxckftihokk0sohzg232xljvent2gv3oc00&activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab
      and saw "You can play Batman: The Telltale Series - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5) with your Xbox Live Gold, or buy it to own."
    5. I pressed "Install on my devices" and saw it installing on my XB1.
    6. The link installed the six items (e1 - e5 and season pass) under the "Batman" entry and the "Batman: The Telltale Series - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5)" entry. Odd but okay.
    7. I fired up the game, and it shows every episode as installed and playable!
  5. n64ra Win User

Batman Telltale GWG

Here is what resolved it finally for me!
    1. I uninstalled both the "Batman" entry and the "Batman: The Telltale Series - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5)" entry plus all associated DLC in my XB1.
    2. I cleared the cache with these
      directions
    3. I hid the "Batman" entry on my XB1. (I did not have to hide the "Batman: The Telltale Series - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5)" entry because it was only accessible via the Marketplace.)
    4. On my PC, I went to the URL on https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/batman-the-telltale-series-the-complete-season-episodes-1-5/bq2zz6wtzzjz?ranMID=24542&ranEAID=FKSJxY2VJAk&ranSiteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-njB_FRQek67Seq73djMxPw&epi=FKSJxY2VJAk-njB_FRQek67Seq73djMxPw&irgwc=1&OCID=AID2000142_aff_7593_1243925&tduid=(ir__0gpyxphqxckftihokk0sohzg232xljvent2gv3oc00)(7593)(1243925)(FKSJxY2VJAk-njB_FRQek67Seq73djMxPw)()&irclickid=_0gpyxphqxckftihokk0sohzg232xljvent2gv3oc00&activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab
      and saw "You can play Batman: The Telltale Series - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5) with your Xbox Live Gold, or buy it to own."
    5. I pressed "Install on my devices" and saw it installing on my XB1.
    6. The link installed the six items (e1 - e5 and season pass) under the "Batman" entry and the "Batman: The Telltale Series - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5)" entry. Odd but okay.
    7. I fired up the game, and it shows every episode as installed and playable!
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Games with Gold: Batman the complete Season seems broken for me.

Thema:

Batman TellTale Season 1 Games With Gold Download Issues

1. Batman TellTale Season 1 Games With Gold Download Issues - Similar Threads - Batman TellTale Season

2. Batman telltale series unable to play past episode 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman telltale series unable to play past episode 1: I claimed the games with gold for February and it downloaded the batman telltale series, but only episode one, and now it won’t let me play the other ones. I have tried looking for downloading...
  3. Batman A Telltale Series: Free Games with Gold 01/16/20 to 02/15/20 Trouble

in XBoX on Consoles
    Batman A Telltale Series: Free Games with Gold 01/16/20 to 02/15/20 Trouble: I downloaded the January Free Game with Gold in January. I slowly played through Chapter 1, earning my first achievement on 01/18/20. When I reached chapter 2, I was unable to progress without...
  4. Batman telltale game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman telltale game: What do you think about Batman telltale game? It was my first choice type of game. Are there many games like that? 6ae5d639-e722-4397-b22a-416d7f13a05f
  5. GwG Batman: The Telltale Series - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5) won't recognize DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GwG Batman: The Telltale Series - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5) won't recognize DLC: The game tells me I have purchased but not downloaded episodes 2 - 5, when I have in fact downloaded them. I see separately a DLC called...
  6. Batman Telltale Game Disc Season Pass isn't available on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman Telltale Game Disc Season Pass isn't available on Xbox One: Bought the Batman Telltale Season Pass on disc last week. However, episodes 3-5 are marked as payed content, while the game itself says I purchased them. The season pass disc page in the...
  7. Batman: The Telltale Series - Season Pass Disc Not Working [Xbox One]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman: The Telltale Series - Season Pass Disc Not Working [Xbox One]: Hi Xbox-friends, I'm having the same problem as stated in a earlier topic in the community. As that topic is closed, I've opened a new question. The problem: I cannot download episode 2 till 5...
  8. Batman Telltale Windows 10 Season Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman Telltale Windows 10 Season Pass: I am trying to download the season pass for Batman: The Telltale Series for Windows 10. The season pass is supposed to be on sale for $12.99. When I go to purchase the season pass in app, the...
  9. Season Pass for batman telltale Series but I can not download the third episode!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Season Pass for batman telltale Series but I can not download the third episode!!: I tried to solve the problem with the support chat ,but it closed during the conversation and is not availeble now 0b730adc-3874-459d-a359-db789eba01d9
  10. Have Season Pass for Batman Telltale Series Saying to Pay for episode 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have Season Pass for Batman Telltale Series Saying to Pay for episode 2: I purchased the Season Pass disk that includes all Episodes but when I attempt to download it is saying I need to pay 4.99. Why is this happening? 029e7ddd-5bb8-4e4a-8daa-0af8aa41f414