Batman telltales xbox live gold

Discus and support Batman telltales xbox live gold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bonjour, j'ai un problème pour télécharger le jeu, je suis déj propriétaire de l'épisode 1, du coup je n'arrive pas profiter des autres épisode... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by romain1984, Jan 24, 2020.

1. romain1984
    romain1984 Guest

Bonjour, j'ai un problème pour télécharger le jeu, je suis déj propriétaire de l'épisode 1, du coup je n'arrive pas profiter des autres épisode gratuits. Comment faire pour obtenir l'ensemble ?

[Translation-Hello, I have a problem to download the game, I already own episode 1, so I can not enjoy the other free episode. How do I get the set? ]

:)

romain1984, Jan 24, 2020
  2. yFoX inSanuS Win User

GwG Batman: The Telltale Series - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5) won't recognize DLC

Hello, this Batman really is a mess in the store, there are different parts

Batman: The Telltale Series:

https://www.microsoft.com/pt-br/p/b...ries/9nblggh4sq91?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Batman: The Telltale Series - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5):

https://www.microsoft.com/pt-br/p/b...-1-5/bq2zz6wtzzjz?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Batman - The Telltale Series - Episode 2: Children of Arkham - Disc:

https://www.microsoft.com/pt-br/p/b...disc/c3p6n4kxbfk7?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Try to download all the packages, it is available on xbox live gold.

I hope I helped and await your response

~ Fox
  3. Markuss08 Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (24 - 26 January 2020)

Batman telltale.. on gold.
  4. Jay O. Win User

Batman - The Telltale Series and LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy are both now available through the Games with Gold program

downloading Batman Telltale now.

it's shame Telltale got bankrupt.
  5. mr olr Win User

What's Everyone Playing This Weekend (03/01 - 05/01)

Gears 5 insane difficulty. Then I need to finished off all the telltale games Walking Dead …. then get the Batman on Gold on the 16th
  6. n64ra Win User

Xbox live gold, batman telltale.

Try what worked for me: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/xba_gapp/gwg-batman-the-telltale-series-the-complete-season/3ad56a0c-5b6b-492f-a072-9d4abc8c4876?tm=1579667675256
Thema:

1. Batman telltales xbox live gold - Similar Threads - Batman telltales live

2. Batman telltale game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman telltale game: What do you think about Batman telltale game? It was my first choice type of game. Are there many games like that? 6ae5d639-e722-4397-b22a-416d7f13a05f
  3. Downloading Batman the telltale series

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading Batman the telltale series: When I try to download Batman: The Telltale Series on Xbox Live Gold nothing happens. It should be free this month with Live Gold but i cannot download. I have a current Live Gold account but no...
  4. GwG Batman: The Telltale Series - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5) won't recognize DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GwG Batman: The Telltale Series - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5) won't recognize DLC: The game tells me I have purchased but not downloaded episodes 2 - 5, when I have in fact downloaded them. I see separately a DLC called...
  5. Batman Telltale GWG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman Telltale GWG: Greetings fellow xbox players!I downloaded the Batman Telltale game from Games With Gold and all the Episodes but in game it asks me to download other Episodes that I have already downloaded and...
  6. Batman Telltale not for free?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman Telltale not for free?: Is anyone else having problems with getting Batman The Telltale Series for free with Gold? I keep trying to click the get button and nothing happens. Only thing that works is the buy to own...
  7. Batman the telltale series

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman the telltale series: Episode 3 is included in the game pass, as it is a games with gold titles this month is not working. how is this not fixed for everybody, as this is a games with gold title this month everybody is...
  8. Games with gold - Batman The Telltale series

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Games with gold - Batman The Telltale series: The game is coming up as Free+ however when you press “Get” nothing is happening b858fea1-08c6-4c0d-bda2-400e07549548
  9. Xbox live gold, batman telltale.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold, batman telltale.: I can't dowload or adquire(to install later) Batman: the telltale series..., anyway to fix this? 24ab29d3-32e0-49bd-96c0-5c5364397f8a
  10. Having Issues with The Batman telltale series download. When I select the “Get” option,...

in XboX Insiders
    Having Issues with The Batman telltale series download. When I select the “Get” option,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/SGB308 [link] [comments]