Batman - The Telltale Series and LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy are both now...

Discus and support Batman - The Telltale Series and LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy are both now... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Thanks for this! Both wonderful games. 8836ea33-c5fe-4d21-8df2-a5ae70efc1e1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ironwilled, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Ironwilled
    Ironwilled Guest

Batman - The Telltale Series and LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy are both now...

Thanks for this! Both wonderful games.

:)

Ironwilled, Jan 17, 2020
  2. Vinniebe86 Win User

Batman - The Telltale Series and LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy are both now available through the Games with Gold program

Hi I have been playing Batman telltale series and on Chapter four love it and will download the lego star wars original triology.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User
  4. FabledMarauder Win User

Batman - The Telltale Series and LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy are both now available through the Games with Gold program

Batman the telltale series is a great game for anyone wondering. Lego stars wars is ok but I would hope you took the advantage of the complete saga when that was available
  5. CyTeK1978 Win User

uk 360 game on xbox one x german / Abwärtskompatibel, aber.....

Hier mal die Liste:

https://www.xbox.com/de-DE/xbox-one/backward-compatibility/available-games

• LEGO Batman
    • LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game
    • LEGO Star Wars III
    • LEGO Star Wars: TCS
    • LEGO® Batman™ 2: DC Super Heroes
    • LEGO® Indiana Jones™
    • LEGO® Indiana Jones™ 2
    • LEGO® Star Wars® II: The Original Trilogy

selbst Herr der Ringe ist bis heute nicht kombatibel, das darf man sich schön neu kaufen :-(

Falls es inzwischen doch get (die Liste stimmt nicht immer oder hinkt hinterher) dann sorry schonmal.
  6. Leo Ravi au lit Win User

Can’t buy a free 360 game on Xbox One

When I click on the trueAchievements link it brings me on the marketplace and the game isn’t free :/ (Lego Star Wars II : The Original Trilogy, in this case).

My console have been hard reset and/or factory reset, but this problem is still there.
Thema:

1. Batman - The Telltale Series and LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy are both now... - Similar Threads - Batman Telltale Series

2. Why does Batman The Telltale Series want me to re-buy episodes when I already bought the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Batman The Telltale Series want me to re-buy episodes when I already bought the...: I purchased the Batman The Telltale Series Xbox One Season Pass disc to play all five episodes but they want me to re buy each new episode. I was able to play episodes one and two with no issues...
  3. Batman telltale series season pass disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman telltale series season pass disc: Has anyone else had problems downloading the batman episodes via the season pass disc as it wont let me install episodes 3-5 9b59f212-1806-4523-b2d4-1b371f3949d3
  4. Batman telltale series unable to play past episode 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman telltale series unable to play past episode 1: I claimed the games with gold for February and it downloaded the batman telltale series, but only episode one, and now it won’t let me play the other ones. I have tried looking for downloading...
  5. Batman A Telltale Series: Free Games with Gold 01/16/20 to 02/15/20 Trouble

in XBoX on Consoles
    Batman A Telltale Series: Free Games with Gold 01/16/20 to 02/15/20 Trouble: I downloaded the January Free Game with Gold in January. I slowly played through Chapter 1, earning my first achievement on 01/18/20. When I reached chapter 2, I was unable to progress without...
  6. Downloading Batman the telltale series

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading Batman the telltale series: When I try to download Batman: The Telltale Series on Xbox Live Gold nothing happens. It should be free this month with Live Gold but i cannot download. I have a current Live Gold account but no...
  7. GwG Batman: The Telltale Series - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5) won't recognize DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GwG Batman: The Telltale Series - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5) won't recognize DLC: The game tells me I have purchased but not downloaded episodes 2 - 5, when I have in fact downloaded them. I see separately a DLC called...
  8. Batman the telltale series

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman the telltale series: Episode 3 is included in the game pass, as it is a games with gold titles this month is not working. how is this not fixed for everybody, as this is a games with gold title this month everybody is...
  9. Games with gold - Batman The Telltale series

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Games with gold - Batman The Telltale series: The game is coming up as Free+ however when you press “Get” nothing is happening b858fea1-08c6-4c0d-bda2-400e07549548
  10. Having Issues with The Batman telltale series download. When I select the “Get” option,...

in XboX Insiders
    Having Issues with The Batman telltale series download. When I select the “Get” option,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/SGB308 [link] [comments]