Batman - The Telltale Series - Episode 5: City of Light

Discus and support Batman - The Telltale Series - Episode 5: City of Light in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Batman - The Telltale Series - Episode 5: City of Light Released but not showing achievements as of 11-14-16 how long does it take before it does.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hirogen Hunter, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Batman - The Telltale Series - Episode 5: City of Light

Batman - The Telltale Series - Episode 5: City of Light Released but not showing achievements as of 11-14-16 how long does it take before it does.

:)

Hirogen Hunter, Dec 14, 2016
  2. raigraphixs
    raigraphixs Guest
    Telltale Batman Xbox One (2016)

'BATMAN - The Telltale Series'...

raigraphixs, Dec 14, 2016
  3. maxen
    maxen Guest
    maxen, Dec 14, 2016
  4. yFoX inSanuS Win User

GwG Batman: The Telltale Series - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5) won't recognize DLC

Hello, this Batman really is a mess in the store, there are different parts

Batman: The Telltale Series:

https://www.microsoft.com/pt-br/p/b...ries/9nblggh4sq91?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Batman: The Telltale Series - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5):

https://www.microsoft.com/pt-br/p/b...-1-5/bq2zz6wtzzjz?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Batman - The Telltale Series - Episode 2: Children of Arkham - Disc:

https://www.microsoft.com/pt-br/p/b...disc/c3p6n4kxbfk7?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Try to download all the packages, it is available on xbox live gold.

I hope I helped and await your response

~ Fox
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Games with Gold: Batman the complete Season seems broken for me.

6. n64ra Win User

GwG Batman: The Telltale Series - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5) won't recognize DLC

That didn't do it, but here is what resolved it finally for me!

1. I uninstalled both the "Batman" entry and the "Batman: The Telltale Series - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5)" entry plus all associated DLC in my XB1.
    2. I cleared the cache with these
      directions
    3. I hid the "Batman" entry on my XB1. (I did not have to hide the "Batman: The Telltale Series - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5)" entry because it was only accessible via the Marketplace.)
    4. On my PC, I went to the URL on https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/batman-the-telltale-series-the-complete-season-episodes-1-5/bq2zz6wtzzjz?ranMID=24542&ranEAID=FKSJxY2VJAk&ranSiteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-njB_FRQek67Seq73djMxPw&epi=FKSJxY2VJAk-njB_FRQek67Seq73djMxPw&irgwc=1&OCID=AID2000142_aff_7593_1243925&tduid=(ir__0gpyxphqxckftihokk0sohzg232xljvent2gv3oc00)(7593)(1243925)(FKSJxY2VJAk-njB_FRQek67Seq73djMxPw)()&irclickid=_0gpyxphqxckftihokk0sohzg232xljvent2gv3oc00&activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab
      and saw "You can play Batman: The Telltale Series - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5) with your Xbox Live Gold, or buy it to own."
    5. I pressed "Install on my devices" and saw it installing on my XB1.
    6. The link installed the six items (e1 - e5 and season pass) under the "Batman" entry and the "Batman: The Telltale Series - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5)" entry. Odd but okay.
    7. I fired up the game, and it shows every episode as installed and playable!
  7. n64ra Win User

Batman Telltale GWG

Here is what resolved it finally for me!
    1. I uninstalled both the "Batman" entry and the "Batman: The Telltale Series - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5)" entry plus all associated DLC in my XB1.
    2. I cleared the cache with these
      directions
    3. I hid the "Batman" entry on my XB1. (I did not have to hide the "Batman: The Telltale Series - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5)" entry because it was only accessible via the Marketplace.)
    4. On my PC, I went to the URL on https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/batman-the-telltale-series-the-complete-season-episodes-1-5/bq2zz6wtzzjz?ranMID=24542&ranEAID=FKSJxY2VJAk&ranSiteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-njB_FRQek67Seq73djMxPw&epi=FKSJxY2VJAk-njB_FRQek67Seq73djMxPw&irgwc=1&OCID=AID2000142_aff_7593_1243925&tduid=(ir__0gpyxphqxckftihokk0sohzg232xljvent2gv3oc00)(7593)(1243925)(FKSJxY2VJAk-njB_FRQek67Seq73djMxPw)()&irclickid=_0gpyxphqxckftihokk0sohzg232xljvent2gv3oc00&activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab
      and saw "You can play Batman: The Telltale Series - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5) with your Xbox Live Gold, or buy it to own."
    5. I pressed "Install on my devices" and saw it installing on my XB1.
    6. The link installed the six items (e1 - e5 and season pass) under the "Batman" entry and the "Batman: The Telltale Series - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5)" entry. Odd but okay.
    7. I fired up the game, and it shows every episode as installed and playable!
  8. n64ra Win User

Batman Telltale GWG

I have the same issue. I think the problem is that two separate entries are created for this game, one called "Batman" and the other is called "Batman: The Telltale Series - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5)."

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/xba_gapp/gwg-batman-the-telltale-series-the-complete-season/3ad56a0c-5b6b-492f-a072-9d4abc8c4876?tm=1579667675256
Thema:

Batman - The Telltale Series - Episode 5: City of Light

1. Batman - The Telltale Series - Episode 5: City of Light - Similar Threads - Batman Telltale Series

2. Why does Batman The Telltale Series want me to re-buy episodes when I already bought the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Batman The Telltale Series want me to re-buy episodes when I already bought the...: I purchased the Batman The Telltale Series Xbox One Season Pass disc to play all five episodes but they want me to re buy each new episode. I was able to play episodes one and two with no issues...
  3. Batman telltale series season pass disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman telltale series season pass disc: Has anyone else had problems downloading the batman episodes via the season pass disc as it wont let me install episodes 3-5 9b59f212-1806-4523-b2d4-1b371f3949d3
  4. Batman telltale series unable to play past episode 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman telltale series unable to play past episode 1: I claimed the games with gold for February and it downloaded the batman telltale series, but only episode one, and now it won’t let me play the other ones. I have tried looking for downloading...
  5. Batman A Telltale Series: Free Games with Gold 01/16/20 to 02/15/20 Trouble

in XBoX on Consoles
    Batman A Telltale Series: Free Games with Gold 01/16/20 to 02/15/20 Trouble: I downloaded the January Free Game with Gold in January. I slowly played through Chapter 1, earning my first achievement on 01/18/20. When I reached chapter 2, I was unable to progress without...
  6. Downloading Batman the telltale series

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading Batman the telltale series: When I try to download Batman: The Telltale Series on Xbox Live Gold nothing happens. It should be free this month with Live Gold but i cannot download. I have a current Live Gold account but no...
  7. GwG Batman: The Telltale Series - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5) won't recognize DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GwG Batman: The Telltale Series - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5) won't recognize DLC: The game tells me I have purchased but not downloaded episodes 2 - 5, when I have in fact downloaded them. I see separately a DLC called...
  8. Batman the telltale series

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman the telltale series: Episode 3 is included in the game pass, as it is a games with gold titles this month is not working. how is this not fixed for everybody, as this is a games with gold title this month everybody is...
  9. Games with gold - Batman The Telltale series

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Games with gold - Batman The Telltale series: The game is coming up as Free+ however when you press “Get” nothing is happening b858fea1-08c6-4c0d-bda2-400e07549548
  10. Having Issues with The Batman telltale series download. When I select the “Get” option,...

in XboX Insiders
    Having Issues with The Batman telltale series download. When I select the “Get” option,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/SGB308 [link] [comments]