Batman: The Telltale Series - Season Pass Disc Not Working [Xbox One]

Discus and support Batman: The Telltale Series - Season Pass Disc Not Working [Xbox One] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Xbox-friends, I'm having the same problem as stated in a earlier topic in the community. As that topic is closed, I've opened a new question. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ErikvA, Nov 6, 2019.

1. ErikvA
    ErikvA Guest

Hi Xbox-friends,

I'm having the same problem as stated in a

earlier topic in the community
    . As that topic is closed, I've opened a new question. The problem: I cannot download episode 2 till 5 from Batman: The Telltale Series. I've bought the physical edition of the game with the season pass on disc. There are no
    problems with Episode 1, but the other 4 episodes are not in my download queue, ready to install list or in the in-game
    menu. In-game the game tells me that the season pass is purchased, but that episode will be "coming soon".

This weekend I've made contact with Telltale Games about this problem. They told me: "Currently, we sell, distribute and support Batman: The Telltale Series. If there are any problems with the game, you
    will need to contact Xbox support."

Zenkoto stated in the earlier topic that he had contact with someone who handles the Xbox store content and it was put back up within a week. Hopefully this can happen again to solve the problem with this game.

Thanks in advance! Batman: The Telltale Series - Season Pass Disc Not Working [Xbox One] :)

:)

ErikvA, Nov 6, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

3. Zenkoto Win User

Is this on Xbox 360 or Xbox One?

From the reference to download queue I'm inferring 360. In that case I found clearing the cache (settings, storage, select one drive, press y, clesr cache) solved a similar issue with a different Telltale game
    Apologies for not clarifying, but this is for the Xbox One version.
  4. Zenkoto Win User

You should try the
    Games Support Group
    for assistance with that.
    I sent Telltale support everything I mentioned here. Hopefully, this can be resolved soon as it seems to be a recent issue that's affecting multiple users. Thank you for the link.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

You will need to contact Xbox support, so they can fix the issue. To do that goto support.xbox.com/contact us, and from there you can choose to chat to a member of support or you can request a callback.
  6. pawncrackers Win User

Hi there,

This might be related to the all the Telltale Games DLC content being removed from the marketplace on June 25th, 2019, but I have noticed that this was published by Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment.

If you have any free trial versions of Batman: The Telltale Series installed, try uninstalling them and then starting the entire installation from the disc. I had the same issue when downloading Minecraft Story Mode Episode 2 content. All of it downloaded
    flawlessly, along with a game update, using this method.

Hope this helps,

L
Thema:

1. Batman: The Telltale Series - Season Pass Disc Not Working [Xbox One] - Similar Threads - Batman Telltale Series

2. Batman Telltale Series error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman Telltale Series error: Hi. I bought the Batman Telltale Series for x box one today. And I waited a few hours until it was downloaded and installed. But when I wanted to run it I got an error 0x80004002. I tried to...
  3. Batman The TellTale Series not giving achivements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman The TellTale Series not giving achivements: I've unlocked this achivements years ago and still no Gamer Points. In my xbox, it shows I have the achivements unlocked, but I have no gamer points awarded. Plus, in the Windows app it says I...
  4. Batman - The Telltales Series - Episode 5 won't download - Error: 0x87E0012C

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman - The Telltales Series - Episode 5 won't download - Error: 0x87E0012C: I can't seem to get the last episode of the Batman series to download and every time I try the install error: 0x87E0012C, pops up. All the other episodes have downloaded, so it's not...
  5. Batman - The Telltale Series - Episode 5: City of Light

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman - The Telltale Series - Episode 5: City of Light: Batman - The Telltale Series - Episode 5: City of Light Released but not showing achievements as of 11-14-16 how long does it take before it does. dcdf6c45-1976-427e-9bf6-3dbd085126ab
  6. I bought Batman: The telltale series...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Batman: The telltale series...: I bought batman : the telltale series on my xbox app, thinking it was a xbox play anywhere game. But here is the fact : on the xbox app, it was only the Xbox game ... so now I bought the season...
  7. Season Pass for batman telltale Series but I can not download the third episode!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Season Pass for batman telltale Series but I can not download the third episode!!: I tried to solve the problem with the support chat ,but it closed during the conversation and is not availeble now 0b730adc-3874-459d-a359-db789eba01d9
  8. Batman Telltale Series Episode 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman Telltale Series Episode 3: Hi Everyone I recently bought the season pass for Batman the Telltale Series, and today episode 3 became available.However, instead of being able to install it because I own the Season pass, i am...
  9. Why does Batman The Telltale Series want me to re buy episodes when they are already purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Batman The Telltale Series want me to re buy episodes when they are already purchased?: I purchased the Batman Xbox One season pass disc to play all five episodes but they want me to re buy each new episode why? How do I fix this? Above each episode it says purchased but not...
  10. Batman: The Telltale Series Episode 5 Achievements

in XBoX on Consoles
    Batman: The Telltale Series Episode 5 Achievements: I was unable to find any other forum in which to post this question so I will posted it here. I have just completed Episode 5 of Batman: The Telltale Series and did not receive the achievements...