Battery block

Discus and support Battery block in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi my xbox one battery block has got a red light on it and I don't have a clue what to do any ideas??? 3c87b952-c957-4672-bba6-1bb697ccaf41 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iPro x VISUAL x, Jul 26, 2017.

1. Battery block

hi my xbox one battery block has got a red light on it and I don't have a clue what to do any ideas???

:)

iPro x VISUAL x, Jul 26, 2017
  2. Problem about Play and Charge kit

Well the light usually only turns green when the battery is fully charged.

Are you sure the battery was not just charged up?. If you had the P&P kit plugged in while the console was running it would have saved the charge.

Do you have the P&C kit attached to the console before powering it down?

When you have the console connected and you press the guide button are all the blocks full on the little controller icon?.

GreyPilgrim-CE541714-D291-410C-84D6-81A93517B4BD, Jul 26, 2017
  3. AndrewH13
    AndrewH13 Guest
    Rocksmith 2014 Session Mode Thread

I never had noiseless recording on a laptop because of its lousy power supplies. Replaced with another power block and still suffered. Same on a 2nd laptop. When I used battery most of the noise disappeared. Worth trying on battery power, seeing if it improves things. My battery then lasted less and less, and that was when I decided dedicated unit. Shame as I was just cracking Cubase and Reaper.

Sent from my iPhone using AVForums

AndrewH13, Jul 26, 2017
  4. SERJ From SOAD Win User

My XBox has been having a lot of problems lately.

Besides the obvious checking of batteries, is there anything blocking the signals? Is there anything blocking the wireless adapter? And with the age of the 360, it sounds as if it's going to Red Ring, unless you fixed it before. The batteries may be getting
    old for the controller also.
  5. Zymesh-9448E794-85DD Win User

Controller/Headset Question

your battery pack is loose. This is normal on those Pre Slim Xbox Elite controllers. Quick fix is get a thin piece of paper and slip it on the back and between the controller and battery pack. Avoid blocking the battery connectors.
  6. BNP XCell Win User

Which charger do you plan on buying

i know the ms micro cable charges their block batteries and can be used as a wired connection but does it charge standard rechargeable batteries ,

there must be a difference between the xbone output volts and a proper wall charger.
  7. LLG JuGgErNaUt Win User

Xbox one shutting down

I had this same issue with my X1X and it was because the fan vent was blocked by my controller's battery charger so the console was overheating.
  8. TangentialShark Win User

What's in the box?

Day 1 Edition:

-Xbox One Console

-Commemorative Xbox One Wireless controller with 2 AA batteries

-Kinect 2.0

-HDMI cable

-power block and necessary cables

-2 week Gold trial

-Commemorative Achievement

Regular Edition:

-Xbox One Console

-Xbox One Wireless controller with 2 AA batteries

-Kinect 2.0

-power block and necessary cables

-2 week Gold trial
Thema:

Battery block

1. Battery block - Similar Threads - Battery block

2. Controller Battery Problem After Latest Update.

in XboX Insiders
    Controller Battery Problem After Latest Update.: I am on Alpha Skip-Ahead program, after the latest update for the Xbox One Controller, my controller still drain the battery when is off, and I have Original Battery for Xbox Controllers, I hope...
  3. Rechargeable batteries

in XBoX Accessibility
    Rechargeable batteries: I have two Xbox series x/s controllers,and a venom rechargeable battery pack,when I put the battery pack in one controller,it turns on,but when I put the battery pack in the other controller,it...
  4. Series controller, battery level wildly fluctuating

in XBoX on Windows
    Series controller, battery level wildly fluctuating: Using the brand new duracell batteries that came with the controller but after just around 4 hours of usage (spent an evening, no more) windows gave a notification that the battery is at 0%. It...
  5. Venom Battery Pack

in XBoX on Consoles
    Venom Battery Pack: My Venom battery pack doesn't fit my newly purchased Design Lab Controller, the holes for the battery cover are slightly further apart, I've tried several (old and new) but won't fit!! Why don't...
  6. Xbox one controller battery flap

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one controller battery flap: about 30 minutes ago i dropped my controller on accident and it disconnected like it always does i opened the battery case and what i saw almost gave me a heart attack the flap with the plus...
  7. Xbox Design Lab Controller + Battery Pack

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller + Battery Pack: Hello, a week ago I bought a Xbox series S. Besides the console I bought 2 Xbox battery packs and I ordered a lab design controller. Got the console and the battery packs. Now I got my lab design...
  8. Generic Battery for Xbox one Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Generic Battery for Xbox one Controller: Hi, Will it be damaging to a xbox one controller if I use a generic battery pack? 7eac1d50-5e47-4e7a-8192-46b79d6f372b
  9. Xbox Series X controller started draining batteries when turned off after firmware update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X controller started draining batteries when turned off after firmware update: I have this controller since January and I decided to update its firmware to version 5.7.268.0 last Tuesday (July 6th). Since then, the batteries started to drain even after I turn the controller...
  10. Play and Charge battery no longer charging

in XBoX on Consoles
    Play and Charge battery no longer charging: My play and charge rechargeable battery for my controller is no longer charging after less than 3 months since its purchase AND the purchase of my xbox series s. So, everything is still pretty...