Battery for charge and play dont charge anymore

Discus and support Battery for charge and play dont charge anymore in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bougth charge and play (battery and wire) for christmas. Dont charge anymore. I try to join xbox canada but cant find any phone number or email.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KimLapointe1, Jul 29, 2019.

1. KimLapointe1
    KimLapointe1 Guest

I bougth charge and play (battery and wire) for christmas. Dont charge anymore. I try to join xbox canada but cant find any phone number or email. Someone got one ? thx

:)

KimLapointe1, Jul 29, 2019
  2. Adams4England Win User

Hi KimLapointe1

The best place i would say for you to start is the Xbox Support Page

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us#0

Click "Xbox One" and then find the "Ask Us A Question" at the bottom of the page

If you can not find what you are looking for then you can be put forward to a Agent

I hope you get the answers you need from there

Kind Regards
  3. Peter R Fleming Win User

Please find below the contact options

Canada

Hours of Operations:

Monday – Friday: 9:00 AM - 1:00 AM Eastern Time

Monday – Friday: 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM Pacific Time

Saturday – Sunday: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM Easter Time

Saturday – Sunday: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM Pacific Time

Phone: (800) 4MY-XBOX or (800) 469-9269

Hearing impaired (TDD device):   (866) 740-9269 or (425) 635-7102

Contact page https://support.xbox.com/en-ca/contact-us#0:2:5

24/7 chat (English only): https://partner.support.services.microsoft.com/contact/chat/48
  4. KimLapointe1 Win User

Finally! thank you they are supposed to call me back in 30 minutes ! you saved my patience !
  5. Peter R Fleming Win User

6. KimLapointe1 Win User

I try and turn in a infinite circle of non answering my problem for 45 minutes....
Thema:

1. Battery for charge and play dont charge anymore - Similar Threads - Battery charge play

2. Has anyone had any trouble with their play & charge kit telling them that the battery is...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone had any trouble with their play & charge kit telling them that the battery is...: I have three rechargeable xbox batteries across my controllers. One is Project Scorpio, Custom and Elite. Last week the charge light indicator would turn white just fine but starting earlier week...
  3. Play @ charge kit, charging not only the batteries in the play @ charge set, but usually...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Play @ charge kit, charging not only the batteries in the play @ charge set, but usually...: The play @ charge set with the battery for the Xbox one wireless controller usually imitates the batteries without inserting a rechargeable battery dfcd5c23-0f93-4f1e-92af-ca4ad88a4507
  4. play and charge kit rechargeable battery for xbox one controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    play and charge kit rechargeable battery for xbox one controller: The rechargeable battery pack in my play & charge kit has died - this after 4 months of moderate daily play. I can't find a site that sells just a replacement battery, only the entire kit. At this...
  5. Xbox One Controller Charge & Play Kit Battery Level?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Charge & Play Kit Battery Level?: How can I view the charge level for the Xbone controller on Windows 10? I really need to know as I am sick & tired or the controller conking out in the middle of games all the time without any...
  6. Play and Charge kit/rechargeable batteries

in XBoX on Consoles
    Play and Charge kit/rechargeable batteries: I have a play and charge kit. I have been using it for about 2 years and recently the battery has not been keeping the charge for very long and when I charge it the indicator says that it is fully...
  7. Xbox 360 Play & Charge Kit: Battery amperage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Play & Charge Kit: Battery amperage: I am looking for a Xbox 360 Play & Charge Kit but I don't find what is the battery amperage. Can someone help me? ddc3fbdd-e273-4b9e-b9b9-baf004e4a275
  8. Xbox One Play & Charge Kit: Battery's amperage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Play & Charge Kit: Battery's amperage: I am looking for a Xbox One Play & Charge Kit but I don't find what is the battery amperage. Can someone help me? 0691222e-25d3-4ff9-8189-f9d66bd76312
  9. Play and charge battery occasionally says it is dead when it should have a full charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Play and charge battery occasionally says it is dead when it should have a full charge: I had a problem starting this summer with my Play and Charge kit where I would charge the battery for several hours, come back, check the battery level, it would say the battery is full charged,...
  10. Play And Charge Battery Failure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Play And Charge Battery Failure: Hi, I bought a new controller with the play and charge kit on the 17th August and the battery is almost useless! After removing the charge lead (when its showing full charge) it only last 10 mins...