Battery Indicator

Discus and support Battery Indicator in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently bought the Titanfall bundle and installed the system update as well as updating the controller. I cannot see the battery indicator on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Flo 4 Show, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Flo 4 Show
    Flo 4 Show Guest

Battery Indicator

I recently bought the Titanfall bundle and installed the system update as well as updating the controller. I cannot see the battery indicator on the home screen even after pressing the guide button repeatedly on the home screen. Is this a common occurrence?
    I have yet to find an answer on Google about this. No matter how many times I press the guide button, no indicator shows next to the clock.

:)

Flo 4 Show, Mar 13, 2014
  2. f00xm4n
    f00xm4n Guest
    Since MS is updating the controller again...

To have an accurate indicator you need to know the exact battery type and mah etc, you will find the xbox battery indicator is brilliant with the xbox rechargeable battery. However a poor indicator with third part batteries due to not being able to detect
    this information accurately.

f00xm4n, Mar 13, 2014
  3. Major P1g
    Major P1g Guest
    where is the battery indicator

Where is the battery indicator

Major P1g, Mar 13, 2014
  4. Knigt101 Win User

Yes I would like to also know.
  5. aBailey 82 Win User

I would like to know aswell
  6. MisterBalloons Win User

Scratch is correct here. There currently isn't an indicator of how much battery life is left on the controller. This feature has definitely been requested through the feedback forums though.
  7. SGT SADLER Win User

Me to my friend asked me that and google wont help me either did the support page.
  8. Shadow XBL Win User

there isn't one. Which is probably for the best - it's very hard to tell battery life on AA's when it could be ANY AA out there. With say the PS3/4 it's built in so it can communicate on how much is left. The 360 never had a good indicator. It always
    jumped around. Sometimes from 3/4 to 1/4. Or it would start blinking that it was low at 1/2 charge. Probably took it out because it was unreliable. I don't miss it.
Thema:

Battery Indicator

1. Battery Indicator - Similar Threads - Battery Indicator

2. Battery for xbox one controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Battery for xbox one controller: do you know if the battery turns addictive if i play without charging at the same time? e54238d3-8126-47c5-8705-31e90892d1d8
  3. Screen Saver not work correctly. I dont like see any info (except time, battery etc), so i...

in XboX Insiders
    Screen Saver not work correctly. I dont like see any info (except time, battery etc), so i...: [IMG] submitted by /u/earmack [link] [comments]
  4. Battery for charge and play dont charge anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Battery for charge and play dont charge anymore: I bougth charge and play (battery and wire) for christmas. Dont charge anymore. I try to join xbox canada but cant find any phone number or email. Someone got one ? thx...
  5. Battery level indicator not accurate when two controllers are on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Battery level indicator not accurate when two controllers are on.: Hello, Everything I have read states that I should be able to press the Xbox button on a controller and look to the lower right to see the battery level for that specific controller. When I do...
  6. Battery level indicator not accurate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Battery level indicator not accurate: The battery level indicator for the controller is not very accurate now after about 8 months of using a Charge and Play. Sometimes the controller will disconnect even before a low battery...
  7. Controller battery indicator vanished.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller battery indicator vanished.: We got the controller battery level icon in February update. Since then my icon has disappeared off the dashboard. Both controllers updated and system hard rebooted. Still missing Wtf......
  8. Controller Battery Indicator and HDMI output worries

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Battery Indicator and HDMI output worries: First this is my first console, except for the wii, and well a super nintendo, So I can't really complain in term of graphics, has I am not a hardcore gamers, I bough the xbox one thinking the...
  9. Feb update controller battery power indicator?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Feb update controller battery power indicator?: Finally updated We're's the controller battery power indicator? Is it in the settings somewhere? 7de47ff3-6cc4-451e-a308-ff8f04a13a06
  10. Controller Battery Life Indicator?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Battery Life Indicator?: On the Xbox 360 if I pressed the Xbox button in the middle of the controller, it showed the battery life left in that controller. I can not find that feature on the Xbox One. Am I just missing it,...