battle ages

Discus and support battle ages in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; we are trying to battle enemies and it shows other gamer tags, one who is a friend, and when we click on it an error message of blocked content comes... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RobertRappleyea, Sep 17, 2020.

1. battle ages

we are trying to battle enemies and it shows other gamer tags, one who is a friend, and when we click on it an error message of blocked content
    comes up. we have tried to correct it through privacy settings, but nothing seems to work. Can you please help?

:)

RobertRappleyea, Sep 17, 2020
  2. badbo67 Win User

BATTLE AGES GONE!

i just lost al my work at lvl 47,what is going on ,i tryed to contact them but nothing,where do i get my money back or,mack it work,,,
  3. x6FILTH6HEAD6x Win User

BATTLE AGES GONE!

So i officially have my problem resolved "half ***". They reset my progress (level) and gave me a measley 5k gems, which btw doesn't get me halfway to where i was. If i was INFECTED503 i'd give up after the second time XD. Cant believe Microsoft allows this,
    oh wait........yeah i can lol. FIX UR BROKEN *** P2W PHONE GAME.
  4. caramells3 Win User

BATTLE AGES GONE!

Me too lvl 30 and pouf! Goodbye gold , diamond and empire go back lvl 1 ...
  5. INFECTED503 Win User

BATTLE AGES GONE!

I've had mine reset twice in the last 10 days.

They say...

Please report this to our support team who will be able to assist you with this. You can email them at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

I NEVER heard back from support the first time. I had to get the Community Manager involved on Twitter and he got me enough Gems to start over and get back to where I was.

I've not heard back from support yet again on my second ticket. They say it can take up to 5 business days to reply. It's been four days so far this time.
  6. rudeboy75 Win User

BATTLE AGES GONE!

from level 51 back to 1 and 1000 gems gone ..........WTF
Thema:

battle ages

1. battle ages - Similar Threads - battle ages

2. I have bought Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® - Battle Pass Edition for a friend as a gift...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have bought Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® - Battle Pass Edition for a friend as a gift...: Hello, I have bought Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® - Battle Pass Edition for a friend as a gift and it's not the complete game, it's a DLC pack. My friend has activated the redeem code and he...
  3. Fortnite Battle Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Battle Pass: i gifted my brother the chapter 2 season 4 battle pass yesterday and it still hasn’t cone through but the money has been taken from my card 2a2f14ac-79b1-4ab7-acbf-5670a1a23ea3
  4. Battle Block theater Disapearing xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battle Block theater Disapearing xbox 360: Hey so A long time ago probably 2013-2017 I got a game called Battle Block Theater I found my old xbox decided hey why not the play the game on there when I check to see the game was not installed...
  5. War zone battle pass bought but not accessible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    War zone battle pass bought but not accessible: Hi! I bought the War zone Battle pass but I can't access it on my XBox One! Thanks! 4dace58a-bc10-4817-8740-43b84ca0a1a4
  6. What is the min age for the free lego minecraft Ender dragon battle skin

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    What is the min age for the free lego minecraft Ender dragon battle skin: My daughter got a lego set that came with a redemption code for a free mine craft skin. When when she tried to redeem it, it says she is too young... What is the age limit? Is there a way I can...
  7. Battle Ages

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battle Ages: [img] As you can see, I have all but 3 Achievements for this game. I got to the Industrial Age annot a month after the Ancient Age and I recently got to the Modern Age (found out about the DLC),...
  8. attacking on battle ages.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    attacking on battle ages.: i have just started playing battle ages. the game said for me to do a battle and i went to try an it said Blocked Content " content not available to noe or more signed in profiles " but its only...
  9. Battle Ages has reset my gems, gold, and career research

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battle Ages has reset my gems, gold, and career research: Hello I require help with Battle Ages, last night I logged into the game and I started getting messages that I had received before, like reaching a certain era, after getting through the messages...
  10. BATTLE AGES GONE!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BATTLE AGES GONE!: I have been playing battle ages since it was ported to Xbox, I usually get on twice a day or so to check on upgrades, battle feed, etc etc. Well i got on it 30 or so mins ago and my empire is...