Battle royal FTW?

Discus and support Battle royal FTW? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi fellow gamers / Ambassadors, How do you approach your battle royal games? Hide till the end or wreck as much havoc as possible? Personally I do a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by julosjc, Apr 16, 2020.

1. julosjc
    julosjc Guest

Battle royal FTW?

Hi fellow gamers / Ambassadors,

How do you approach your battle royal games? Hide till the end or wreck as much havoc as possible?

Personally I do a bit of both depending on the talents of my mates in a team environment...but in free for all I definitely get my behind to safety and watch all the heads roll in the first few minutes (hopefully with my head in tact).

Happy gaming!

V(^_^)

:)

julosjc, Apr 16, 2020
  2. xX Deano Xo Win User

Another Apex?

not anotrer Battle Royale game, Battle Royale was ok when it came out bur now all games seem to have some form of Battle Royale play type
  3. xX Deano Xo Win User

Another Apex?

not anotrer Battle Royale game, Battle Royale was ok when it came out bur now all games seem to have some form of Battle Royale play type
  4. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Worst game on Xbox ?

in my opinion, the worst game on Xbox is any battle royale game. most
    battle royale games are free to play microtransaction nightmares.
  5. InoportunoG Win User

Online gaming

I like both modes but Battle Royal is a way that generates adrenaline since you are against the world, so I choose Battle Royal.
  6. Unknowngamer1st Win User

game with easy achievements

cuisine royale is easy but you need some battle royale skill.
Thema:

Battle royal FTW?

1. Battle royal FTW? - Similar Threads - Battle royal FTW

2. ModernWarfare: Warzone (only the battle-royal)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ModernWarfare: Warzone (only the battle-royal): I've had this problem where I install the game but it's locked even though the game is 100%. I've found deleting the game and reinstalling to work although it's a hassle because of the large...
  3. white flashing screen during fortnite battle royale on the xbox 1 x.

in XBoX on Consoles
    white flashing screen during fortnite battle royale on the xbox 1 x.: when playing battle royale on my xbox 1 x i start to get white flashing light during play it can last for 2 to 3 seconds sometimes .i have been intouch with epic but they seem to think it is...
  4. Bleeding edge ENT. The culmination of all things Battle Royale.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bleeding edge ENT. The culmination of all things Battle Royale.: Greetings to all eyes reading this, and shouts out to my fellow Xbox Ambassadors. I do believe the time is upon us folks to witness the culmination of all things we know of Battle Royale, battle...
  5. The new COD Modern Warfare and Battle Royale. Is it for sure coming for the xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The new COD Modern Warfare and Battle Royale. Is it for sure coming for the xbox?: hey there I know there's been some chatter about Modern warfare finally including Battle Royale and Im curious if there's any new information out on this? when? cost? etc....? thanks!...
  6. Fortnite: Battle Royale - Dark Vertex Pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fortnite: Battle Royale - Dark Vertex Pack: We bought Dark Vertex Outfit (Battle Royale & Creative only), but it doesn't show it on Fortine. What do we have to do? 0b32ef09-db50-4aa4-ae8b-a0e7024dbe49
  7. No me dan objetos exclusivos de Salvar al mundo en Battle Royale [Translation-They don't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No me dan objetos exclusivos de Salvar al mundo en Battle Royale [Translation-They don't...: hola, tengo el modo salvar al mundo de Fortnite mediante código y no he recibido la skin Pinturas de guerra y lider del equipo rosa, en Battle Royale. Me pueden informar que debo hacer para...
  8. What’s your worst habit playing Battle Royale games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What’s your worst habit playing Battle Royale games?: Looting one more building to try and get even more things I do not need. 05a8b083-4d04-42be-9c71-5cf7828658a8
  9. Do i need xbox live gold to play Fortnite battle Royale?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do i need xbox live gold to play Fortnite battle Royale?: Do i need xbox live gold to play Fortnite battle Royale? 868ee045-582c-4166-9684-951abdd384a7
  10. dowloading fortnite battle royale

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dowloading fortnite battle royale: I purchased FORTNITE BATTLE ROYALE and it won't dowload or anything. It keeps saying that I already have that game and I don't. What can I do? 571267bc-5b0a-425a-9a30-6e12e9fca669