Battlefield 3 multiplayer not working on xbox one

Discus and support Battlefield 3 multiplayer not working on xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to play battlefield 3 on my xbox one I have the digital version through Ea play whenever I try to join a server it tells me to check my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JacobHenderaon, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Battlefield 3 multiplayer not working on xbox one

I am trying to play battlefield 3 on my xbox one I have the digital version through Ea play whenever I try to join a server it tells me to check my internet when my internet is working fine.

:)

JacobHenderaon, Oct 18, 2020
  2. XGC Forsakend Win User

Battlefield 3 premium problem(back to karkand)

You need to download the VERY FIRST Multiplayer Update.

Here is all the update names (from memory):

Battlefield 3 Multiplatyer Update

Battlefield 3 Rent a Server Update

Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Update 3

Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Update 4
  3. MaverickRobinPT Win User

Battlefield 3 premium problem(back to karkand)

Yeah i know that but in marketplace only have the Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Update 3

Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Update 4 Battlefield 3 Rent a Server Update

don´t have the Battlefield 3 Multiplatyer Update
  4. Dangerous Alan Win User
  5. xbox360italy Win User

BF3 content

6. the better twin Win User
Thema:

Battlefield 3 multiplayer not working on xbox one

1. Battlefield 3 multiplayer not working on xbox one - Similar Threads - Battlefield multiplayer working

2. hard connecting to servers in Battlefield 3 online multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    hard connecting to servers in Battlefield 3 online multiplayer: For the past 3 weeks my brother and i both, who are linked as friends can only join a multiplayer game(Server) sometimes. I can try 5 different server games on Battlefield 3 online multiplayer and...
  3. Battlefield 3 multiplayers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Battlefield 3 multiplayers: Hi. For some reason multiplayer on battlefield 3 doesnt work on my xbox 360. I spoke with 4 different people at microsoft yesterday and none of them could sort the problem out. Anybody have any...
  4. Battlefield 3 multiplayer doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 3 multiplayer doesn't work: Hello, I recently purchased the physic version of Battlefield 3 on Xbox One. There are two discs, one for the multiplayer (CD 1), the other for single player (CD 2). The only disc which worked...
  5. Battlefield 3 Xbox live multiplayer Xbox 360 Can not play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 3 Xbox live multiplayer Xbox 360 Can not play: I recently bought Battlefield 3 from the xbox marketplace for the 360. As soon as a launch the game I am disconnected from xbox live. When the game has launched and I select the multiplayer...
  6. Battlefield 1 - unfunctional multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 1 - unfunctional multiplayer: Hello, about three days ago I bought a new game Battlefield 1 Polish edition. I even opened it out of the box so I'm not worried about being poor. I installed the game and while it was ready to...
  7. Battlefield 5 xbox one multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Battlefield 5 xbox one multiplayer: So I downloaded and played a free trial of Bf5 a week or so ago. I liked it enough to go buy a hard copy of the game. The issue I'm having is that I cant play any multiplayer game modes. The...
  8. Battlefield 3 multiplayer not working on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 3 multiplayer not working on Xbox one: I bought Battlefield 3 for the Xbox one and every time I try to play multiplayer it says you need to be signed into Xbox live to access Xbox live features well I have good Internet connection I...
  9. Multiplayer in battlefield 1 is not working. Every time I try enter an error saying access ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer in battlefield 1 is not working. Every time I try enter an error saying access ...: When I enter battlefield 1 receive an error saying access denied. What should I do? 63e8fca0-590a-4a63-a806-c1a79a718ce1
  10. Battlefield Bad Company 2 Multiplayer not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield Bad Company 2 Multiplayer not working: I've tried to access the multiplayer on this game, but every time I search for it game, it says there are no games found. What's up with this? 42e2c6b4-c278-4826-915b-a0758c9dfe8d