Battlefield 3 organised game (rccgaming.com) Thursday 20/3/14 starting @9pm uk time

Discus and support Battlefield 3 organised game (rccgaming.com) Thursday 20/3/14 starting @9pm uk time in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Over at rccgaming.com we like to play older xbox 360 titles as part of our retro 360 Thursday gaming night (9pm uk). On 20/3/14 we will be playing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IisDaLaw, Feb 21, 2014.

1. IisDaLaw
    IisDaLaw Guest

Battlefield 3 organised game (rccgaming.com) Thursday 20/3/14 starting @9pm uk time

Over at rccgaming.com we like to play older xbox 360 titles as part of our retro 360 Thursday gaming night (9pm uk). On 20/3/14 we will be playing Battlefield 3, and we invite you to join us. We are a bunch people whose age ranges from
    20-40+, many of us are parents, and we are just all about having fun, skill doesn't really matter to us. Last few Thursday titles were, left 4 dead 2, rsv2, burnout paradise and Team Fortress 2. Also on 27/2/14 we will be playing Left 4 Dead and on 6/3/14
    Ghost recon future soldier

:)

IisDaLaw, Feb 21, 2014
  2. IisDaLaw
    IisDaLaw Guest
    RSV2 organised game (rccgaming.com) Thursday 3/4/14 starting @9pm uk time

Over at rccgaming.com we like to play older xbox 360 titles as part of our retro 360 Thursday gaming night (9pm uk). On 3/4/14 we will be playing RSV2, and we invite you to join us. We are a bunch people whose age ranges from 20-40+, many of us are
    parents, and we are just all about having fun, skill doesn't really matter to us. Last few Thursday titles were, left 4 dead 2, rsv2, burnout paradise and Team Fortress 2. Also on 27/2/14 we will be playing Left 4 Dead, 6/3/14 Ghost recon future soldier, 20/3/14 Battlefield

IisDaLaw, Feb 21, 2014
  3. APR HYPNOS
    APR HYPNOS Guest
    Coalition of Gamers

LVD2 Championed Game night on Thursday 19th January from 9pm onward uk time.

Organised with Console 3

APR HYPNOS, Feb 21, 2014
  4. APR HYPNOS Win User

Coalition of Gamers

LVD2 Championed Game night on Thursday 19th January from 9pm onward uk time.

Organised with Console 3
  5. IisDaLaw Win User

Gaming parents looking for like minded friends? (rccgaming.com)

Future Thursday dates www.rccgaming.com

(27/2/14) Left 4 Dead @9pm

(6/3/14) Ghost Recon future Soldier @9pm

(13/3/14) World of Tanks @9pm

(20/3/14) Battlefield 3 @9pm

(27/3/14) Bomberman live @9pm

(3/4/14) RSV2 @9pm

(10/4/14) Team Fortress 2 @9pm
  6. RustyOldBlades Win User

New casual ALL-FEMALE team for mature gamers (30+)

Here's our planned events for OldGamerz for the week ahead:

Monday 16th September: Blur racing (Xbox) 9pm

Tuesday 17th September: GTAV Release date laughs all nite

Tuesday 17th September: World of Tanks night (PC) 8pm

Wednesday 18th September: Battlefield 3 (PC) 9pm

Thursday 19th September: Forza 4 Le Mans 24 league (Xbox) 9pm

Friday 20th September: Mass Effect 3 Horde (Xbox) 9pm

Saturday 21st September: F1 race night (xbox) - Singapore 9pm

Sunday 22nd September: members racing on their game of choice.

Happy gaming !
  7. Trechobezor Win User

what the hell happened

Yeah 1 game with 14 people. If you have battlefield 3 they have 20 servers with full 24 player matches. Thats what battlefield bad company 2 had. I understand people move on but seems this game was dropped like a hot rock. Was on yesterday around 10
    est. 1 game 7 people 4 on 3. Thats disappointing and I left and tried 3 times same game.
  8. SLASHCANDY8 Win User

Blowing up the internet

Thema:

1. Battlefield 3 organised game (rccgaming.com) Thursday 20/3/14 starting @9pm uk time - Similar Threads - Battlefield organised game

2. Battlefield 4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 4?: I Just noticed that it i own the digital'version' and i know never bought the game from Xbox Marketplace But i do own a Physical copy 31601d87-9a7b-4239-bdf7-5d1f0ec3098c
  3. Battlefield V no rights

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V no rights: I tried launching battlefeild V for the first time in i believe 3 months. Only issue is when i start it, it says that i don’t own the rights to play the game whenever i clearly have the disk in...
  4. Battlefield V won’t load !

in XBoX Accessibility
    Battlefield V won’t load !: I have had battlefield v since last cheistmas now and i used to play the game frequently but then had a break off it. Im trying to load the game back up but when i do, a tab appears which says...
  5. 战地风云 [Mod Translated - Battlefield]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    战地风云 [Mod Translated - Battlefield]: 咋回事儿,战地风云匹配模式连接联通网络没有断网,移动网络中断,给我解析一下 [Mod Translated - What happened? The battlefield match mode connected to the Unicom network did not break the network, the mobile network was interrupted,...
  6. 战地风云服务器断网[Battlefield Fengyun server disconnected]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    战地风云服务器断网[Battlefield Fengyun server disconnected]: 战地风云玩多人游戏,进入游戏一段时间以后出来服务器断网,重新进入游戏一段时间以后还是出来服务器断网,可是联通 [Translation - The battlefield is playing multiplayer games. After entering the game for a while, the server is disconnected from the...
  7. Using XIM Apex on Battlefield 5

in XBoX Accessibility
    Using XIM Apex on Battlefield 5: Can you use an XIM Apex and not get banned? I have a terrible time using the xbox controllers due to large hands. Thank you 6548958b-1c60-4027-b661-3bbf15dde062
  8. Hackers in Battlefield Hardline.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hackers in Battlefield Hardline.: Ever feel with dealing with them, Microsoft? That'd be great. I have hours of recorded footage that proves dozens of top ranked accounts still logging hours are absolutely cheating. Hours. Not one...
  9. battlefield bad company 2 vietnam is active?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    battlefield bad company 2 vietnam is active?: or dead? i like this dlc and i never played this game but i think "it's too late" 1f643820-3316-4917-bfd2-2b3e3f0248c0
  10. Battlefield 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 1: Im trying to play battlefield 1. Have gold membership. Get error stating im missing multiplayer priviledges d475220f-9e6d-460a-901b-4d269af82c10