Battlefield 3 Xbox live multiplayer Xbox 360 Can not play

Discus and support Battlefield 3 Xbox live multiplayer Xbox 360 Can not play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought Battlefield 3 from the xbox marketplace for the 360. As soon as a launch the game I am disconnected from xbox live. When the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bond8146, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Bond8146
    Bond8146 Guest

I recently bought Battlefield 3 from the xbox marketplace for the 360. As soon as a launch the game I am disconnected from xbox live.

When the game has launched and I select the multiplayer option, the screen goes grey and freezes. Please can you help ? thank you

:)

Bond8146, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Bond8146 Win User

Hi thank you for your reply, this seems to be widespread issue as many are reporting it. Unfortunately neither has worked, some say a passcode is required from EA games. The game disconnects me from xbox live when launched. Will seek a refund as this is
    quite poor service
  3. Christyna64 Win User

Have you tried removing your account, then singing back in? Also try power cycling your console by holding the power button in until it shuts down. EA shows the servers are still running.
  4. Mister Cerb Win User

Battlefield 4 Bata

Hey there Fishy! Let's see what we can do to sort things out.

1. First of all, I know that the Battlefield 4 Beta is a multiplayer Beta. In order to play multiplayer over Xbox Live you have to be a Gold Member. Do you have a Gold Membership to Xbox Live?
    2. Assuming that you do have a Gold Membership to Xbox Live, can you tell us whether you have the Battlefield 3 Premium License installed to your console?

Let us know and we'll work with you from there. =)
  5. Johancc1 Win User

Unlock multiplayer features

thanks for the welcome

ok excuse my English I'm using a translator

Buy the game Battlefield 3 used and the code from the box and was used and it can only be used for a console.

My xbox live account was created in Colombia.

I live in Venezuela is very difficult almost impossible to find Colombian microsoft points cards.

Only find microsoft points cards for accounts created in use.

My question is:

if I create a xbox live account to download the code used and multiplayer all accounts found in the Xbox 360 will be able to play multiplayer

and again sorry for the English
  6. AC100_755 Win User

No servers listed

I Have just downloaded Multiplayer update 3 on Battlefields on Xbox live but it still says no severs and Game version dose not match .... what can i do Thanks......
Thema:

1. Battlefield 3 Xbox live multiplayer Xbox 360 Can not play - Similar Threads - Battlefield live multiplayer

2. On XBox Live game Battlefield Hardline, I am regularly harassed by a player

in XBoX on Consoles
    On XBox Live game Battlefield Hardline, I am regularly harassed by a player: On XBox Live game Battlefield Hardline, I am regularly harassed by a player who joins my team, then follows me around throws smoke on me, destroys my gear and tries to get me killed while...
  3. Battlefield V and losing connection to Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V and losing connection to Xbox Live: Im having an issue with disconnecting from Xbox Live only when I play Battlefield V. I do not have this issue with any other games or apps. I can watch YouTube, watch movies and play other games...
  4. I have Xbox Live Gold and EA Access Subscriptions. Cant get Battlefield 1 free as its also on ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Xbox Live Gold and EA Access Subscriptions. Cant get Battlefield 1 free as its also on ...: I have Xbox Live Gold and EA Access Subscriptions. Cant get Battlefield 1 free as its also on EA Access so it only shows up as "Play this with EA Access, or Buy it to Own", not "Buy for free...
  5. Battlefield 1 xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 1 xbox live gold: I want to buy battlefield1 but Does it need xbox live gold to play? in other forums someone say it only needs live gold for multiplayer not single player . Is it real? Please answer...
  6. No Battlefield code and xbox live free 14 days wont activate Support cant help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Battlefield code and xbox live free 14 days wont activate Support cant help?: Support ha, ......no battlefield Code in my Package .......and when I tried to get support they said take it back to the store. I registered my product SN etc .......And even when I tried to...
  7. Since purchasing Xbox live none of my stats save on battlefield plus Xbox randomly freezes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since purchasing Xbox live none of my stats save on battlefield plus Xbox randomly freezes: since purchasing Xbox live today none of my stats are being saved and it randomly throws me out of my game I playing with my friends 85db5a79-8588-439f-8105-cfa551f3ff56
  8. I put my code for Xbox live gold but i can't play Battlefield 4 on xbox one. Server down? Help ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I put my code for Xbox live gold but i can't play Battlefield 4 on xbox one. Server down? Help ...: Why I can't play online to Battlefield 4 on xbox One? I put my Xbox live gold code in the console, but i can't play. Server down? Other problem? Please tell me. Thanks....
  9. Games with Gold Title Battlefield 3 and CBS All Access App Live TV Not Avavilable in your ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games with Gold Title Battlefield 3 and CBS All Access App Live TV Not Avavilable in your ...: It started yesterday, I'm in the US, my router says I'm where I'm supposed to be. I called CBS All Access and the support rep says it's a known issue on Microsofts end. Please let me know how to...
  10. Battlefield Bad Company - xbox live error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Battlefield Bad Company - xbox live error: I am trying to play Battlefield Bad Company on my xbox 360, but get the following connection error- "Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct permission to access Xbox Live functionality." I...