Battlefield 4 achievements

Discus and support Battlefield 4 achievements in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; http://www.xboxachievements.com/game/battlefield-4/achievement/82776-Above-and-beyond-the-call.html... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by APX I GEEFORCE, Mar 8, 2015.

1. Battlefield 4 achievements

APX I GEEFORCE, Mar 8, 2015
  2. Lord Dirt
    Lord Dirt Guest
    Lord Dirt, Mar 8, 2015
  3. Locked Achievements Finally Unlocked

I unlocked a Titanfall achievement today while playing Battlefield 4... ><

Galactic Geek, Mar 8, 2015
  4. Lord Dirt Win User

battlefield premium

5. Galactic Geek Win User

Locked Achievements Finally Unlocked

I unlocked a Titanfall achievement today while playing Battlefield 4... ><
  6. SlayerOutcast Win User

Achievement progress reset across all games

Battlefield 4, reached past level 25 and no achievement.

no ones alone on this..we're victims of circumstance
  7. x AL3X Zz x Win User

Broken Achievements - Been Waiting a Week+ for Proper Unlocks, Achievements Stopped Again Tonight

First of all, I'm sorry for my English, I'm an Italian user... So I hope You understand me

Anyway, I got a lot of Battlefield 4 online achievements Yesterday, unfortunately only 4/5 were credited (added to my gamerscore).

I checked my profile on xbox.com and I discovered that my gamerscore hasn't been updated still: I have only 190 gamerscore points and 7/8 achievements unlocked on Battlefield 4, while I should have about 750/760 gamerscore points. Just to clarify: I just
    got 1600 gamerscore points on Battlefield 4 Xbox 360 version, so I would have to unlock every online achievement by the synchronization of my old stats (Xbox 360 stats and achievements).
  8. x Tactical SR x Win User

Cant get Gamerscore , Achievements and Activity

Hi, I have had the same problem with Battlefield 4 on xbox 360. I recently unlocked 2 achievements and it says i have them but the achievement score is not registering. Any thoughts?
Thema:

Battlefield 4 achievements

1. Battlefield 4 achievements - Similar Threads - Battlefield achievements

2. Battlefield 1 Achievments Not Unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 1 Achievments Not Unlocking: Hello there I am seekin help to have my last achievements unlocked for Battlefield 1 as I am abit of a completionist and its starting to bug me now I have already spoke with Xbox Support and they...
  3. Battlefield 1 Achievements not activating

in XBoX Rewards
    Battlefield 1 Achievements not activating: Battlefield 1 achievements not activating for any achievement even progress has been made to unlock them. Spoken to EA and to xbox advisor who said to post on here. No progress has been on...
  4. achievement unlocking issue in Battlefield 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    achievement unlocking issue in Battlefield 1: Hello, I unlocked the "Advance Studies" achievement in Battlefield 1. The achievement popped up in my Xbox activity feed and on Battlefield 1. However in the Xbox live achievement list after...
  5. Achievement error on Battlefield 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement error on Battlefield 1: 2 days ago, I played Battlefield 1 and I knew that I've got 2 achievements unlocked. The 1st on was: Firefighter, perform a melee kill on an elite flame trooper (25 G), and the 2nd one was: Become...
  6. Battlefield 1 single player achievements not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 1 single player achievements not unlocking: Okay I have contacted Xbox game support and posted on Xbox achievements about my problem about certain campaign achivements not unlocking. The following achievements that have not unlocked are...
  7. Battlefield 1 Achievement CTM

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 1 Achievement CTM: I have completed the achievement conquering the mountains over 3 days ago, and it still isn't synchronized. I have done all that I have seen/ read to fix t myself. Can I get some help?...
  8. Why wont my achievement unlock in Battlefield 1 after defeating the entire game on Normal?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my achievement unlock in Battlefield 1 after defeating the entire game on Normal?: I defeated the entire game on normal not sure why it's not unlocking? I have the game on Xbox One. 1c1f40d0-23ee-4398-ad3c-24e4111c7411
  9. Battlefield offline achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield offline achievements: I haven't been on these forums in years and have no clue how to navigate through it so I'm posting this here. I got a couple of battlefield achievements (master of adaptation & Taking down...
  10. Achievements for Battlefield 1 not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements for Battlefield 1 not unlocking: Hello, I was asked by Xbox Support to create a post for my issue on the forums page because they are unable to resolve my issue. My case number created with the Xbox Support is SRX1360812525ID....