battlefield 4 and titan fall not loading after install

Discus and support battlefield 4 and titan fall not loading after install in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I few friends have been reporting to me that they are having problem with there games not loading, I myself have had problems with battlefield4, the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by toftman, Mar 15, 2014.

1. toftman
    toftman Guest

I few friends have been reporting to me that they are having problem with there games not loading, I myself have had problems with battlefield4, the problem I had was the title screen appears hangs for a while then returns you to the home dash board, and
    you get a error message about syncing to TV.

yesterday a clan member, install titan fall with not issue's ,when tried to play it, runs to the screen with the spaceship in front of the earth and the loading icon stops and he gets dump back to home screen, he has tried a factory reset and still the issue
    persist, we then got a friend to login with his details from his Xbox and the game run ok with no problems, is this a disc issue or a hardware issue

what are the fix's for the problem ?????

:)

toftman, Mar 15, 2014
  2. What games so far have your interest now that E3 has kicked off?

The Division

Titan Fall

Battlefield 4

Battlefront 3

Mirrors Edge 2

Watchdogs

Kingdom Hearts 3

Destiny

Castlevania LOS 2

Windows10XboxOne, Mar 15, 2014
  3. JaYjOnSoN
    JaYjOnSoN Guest
    XBox Flash drive

Battlefield 4 and Titan Fall. So far my experiences with XBox are all the same.
    [Mod Removed] thing. I'm going back to Playstation!

JaYjOnSoN, Mar 15, 2014
  4. Bazajaytee
    Bazajaytee Guest

Bazajaytee, Mar 16, 2014
  5. Bazajaytee Win User

6. Windows10XboxOne Win User

What games so far have your interest now that E3 has kicked off?

The Division

Titan Fall

Battlefield 4

Battlefront 3

Mirrors Edge 2

Watchdogs

Kingdom Hearts 3

Destiny

Castlevania LOS 2
  7. toftman Win User

failure to launch

I'm having the same issue today, both titan fall and battlefield 4 will not load and telling me to clean disc, no problem yesterday,starting to think buying an xb1 was a mistake nothing but problems but one thing I know there's is a ton of extra stuff to
    pay for #slapping your ares
  8. JaYjOnSoN Win User

XBox Flash drive

Battlefield 4 and Titan Fall. So far my experiences with XBox are all the same.
    [Mod Removed] thing. I'm going back to Playstation!
  9. CODukes4 Win User

next gen games

Red dead 2, borderlands 3, far cry 4, Titan fall, the crew, the division, dying light, minecraft, battlefield, cod, AC4, dead rising, watchdogs. Couple others that slip my mind.
Thema:

1. battlefield 4 and titan fall not loading after install - Similar Threads - battlefield titan fall

2. I bought battlefield 1 on the microsoft store, but apparently you can't play it on pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought battlefield 1 on the microsoft store, but apparently you can't play it on pc.: I bought it on the Microsoft store, expecting to be able to play it within a few hours. But I guess you can't play it on pc. Is there any way I can get a refund or something so this isn't a...
  3. Battlefield 4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 4?: I Just noticed that it i own the digital'version' and i know never bought the game from Xbox Marketplace But i do own a Physical copy 31601d87-9a7b-4239-bdf7-5d1f0ec3098c
  4. Battlefield V no rights

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V no rights: I tried launching battlefeild V for the first time in i believe 3 months. Only issue is when i start it, it says that i don’t own the rights to play the game whenever i clearly have the disk in...
  5. Battlefield V won’t load !

in XBoX Accessibility
    Battlefield V won’t load !: I have had battlefield v since last cheistmas now and i used to play the game frequently but then had a break off it. Im trying to load the game back up but when i do, a tab appears which says...
  6. 战地风云 [Mod Translated - Battlefield]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    战地风云 [Mod Translated - Battlefield]: 咋回事儿,战地风云匹配模式连接联通网络没有断网,移动网络中断,给我解析一下 [Mod Translated - What happened? The battlefield match mode connected to the Unicom network did not break the network, the mobile network was interrupted,...
  7. 战地风云服务器断网[Battlefield Fengyun server disconnected]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    战地风云服务器断网[Battlefield Fengyun server disconnected]: 战地风云玩多人游戏,进入游戏一段时间以后出来服务器断网,重新进入游戏一段时间以后还是出来服务器断网,可是联通 [Translation - The battlefield is playing multiplayer games. After entering the game for a while, the server is disconnected from the...
  8. Using XIM Apex on Battlefield 5

in XBoX Accessibility
    Using XIM Apex on Battlefield 5: Can you use an XIM Apex and not get banned? I have a terrible time using the xbox controllers due to large hands. Thank you 6548958b-1c60-4027-b661-3bbf15dde062
  9. Hackers in Battlefield Hardline.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hackers in Battlefield Hardline.: Ever feel with dealing with them, Microsoft? That'd be great. I have hours of recorded footage that proves dozens of top ranked accounts still logging hours are absolutely cheating. Hours. Not one...
  10. Divine Knights Gaming Clan looking for Titan Fall, Battlefield IV and COD Ghost Players!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Divine Knights Gaming Clan looking for Titan Fall, Battlefield IV and COD Ghost Players!!!: Divine Knights has been around for over 5 years now and is looking for active members for it's Titan Fall, Battlefield IV and COD Ghosts Chapters! If interested come apply at...