battlefield 4 and titan fall not loading after install

Discus and support battlefield 4 and titan fall not loading after install in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I few friends have been reporting to me that they are having problem with there games not loading, I myself have had problems with battlefield4, the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by toftman, Mar 15, 2014.

1. toftman
    toftman Guest

I few friends have been reporting to me that they are having problem with there games not loading, I myself have had problems with battlefield4, the problem I had was the title screen appears hangs for a while then returns you to the home dash board, and
    you get a error message about syncing to TV.

yesterday a clan member, install titan fall with not issue's ,when tried to play it, runs to the screen with the spaceship in front of the earth and the loading icon stops and he gets dump back to home screen, he has tried a factory reset and still the issue
    persist, we then got a friend to login with his details from his Xbox and the game run ok with no problems, is this a disc issue or a hardware issue

what are the fix's for the problem ?????

:)

toftman, Mar 15, 2014
  2. What games so far have your interest now that E3 has kicked off?

The Division

Titan Fall

Battlefield 4

Battlefront 3

Mirrors Edge 2

Watchdogs

Kingdom Hearts 3

Destiny

Castlevania LOS 2

Windows10XboxOne, Mar 15, 2014
  3. JaYjOnSoN
    JaYjOnSoN Guest
    XBox Flash drive

Battlefield 4 and Titan Fall. So far my experiences with XBox are all the same.
    [Mod Removed] thing. I'm going back to Playstation!

JaYjOnSoN, Mar 15, 2014
  4. Bazajaytee
    Bazajaytee Guest

Bazajaytee, Mar 16, 2014
  5. Bazajaytee Win User

6. Windows10XboxOne Win User

What games so far have your interest now that E3 has kicked off?

The Division

Titan Fall

Battlefield 4

Battlefront 3

Mirrors Edge 2

Watchdogs

Kingdom Hearts 3

Destiny

Castlevania LOS 2
  7. toftman Win User

failure to launch

I'm having the same issue today, both titan fall and battlefield 4 will not load and telling me to clean disc, no problem yesterday,starting to think buying an xb1 was a mistake nothing but problems but one thing I know there's is a ton of extra stuff to
    pay for #slapping your ares
  8. JaYjOnSoN Win User

XBox Flash drive

Battlefield 4 and Titan Fall. So far my experiences with XBox are all the same.
    [Mod Removed] thing. I'm going back to Playstation!
  9. Off1cerFr13ndly Win User

I'd like some general friends on Xbox 360/One.

Any dead rising players still out there? Im also on battlefield, cod and titan fall!
Thema:

1. battlefield 4 and titan fall not loading after install - Similar Threads - battlefield titan fall

2. Battlefield V Year 2 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V Year 2 Edition: In one place it says that to play this game you need a subscription, in another it says it has a single player mode. Why would I need a subscription to play in single player mode offline? I don't...
  3. Did Not Receive Code for World of Tanks - Conquer the Battlefield

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did Not Receive Code for World of Tanks - Conquer the Battlefield: Several of my clanmates in World of Tanks received a code last week via Xbox Live Message for a "Conquer the Battlefield" pack. I have been playing WOT for over six years and have been an XBL...
  4. Battlefield 4 doesn't save my progress.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 4 doesn't save my progress.: How do i fix the save problem on battlefield 4? Microsoft wont refund my money for this faulty product. fb444901-56bc-473c-8421-16b2417b3cb2
  5. Battlefield 1943

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 1943: The game launches but when I try to connect online, it says "Account has been disabled". I'm also getting this error on my Sony PS3 with a totally separate account. Has online play been...
  6. Battlefield 4 dlc stops downloading at same percentage everytime

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 4 dlc stops downloading at same percentage everytime: as the title suggests, 4 of the battlefield 4 dlcs I received with the premium edition of battlefield 4 (digital) wont download on my xbox one. the dlc in question are Dragons Teeth, final stand,...
  7. Cant play battlefield 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play battlefield 4: Cant play battlefield 4, it acts like its loading but puts me back at home need help 02c57cb1-9b62-4ef3-a6fe-e6132f59512a
  8. Some games not are not autoupdating, for example Battlefield V

in XboX Insiders
    Some games not are not autoupdating, for example Battlefield V: I've noticed this before so it's not new, but some games are not autoupdaing. At least 18 hours ago I noticed that BF5 was due for an autoupdate. Normally after a game needs an update, it will do...
  9. Battlefield V The last tiger

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V The last tiger: Shows loading 1%. Won't update. ddba5de3-6b76-409b-b10c-2e72986da73b
  10. Divine Knights Gaming Clan looking for Titan Fall, Battlefield IV and COD Ghost Players!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Divine Knights Gaming Clan looking for Titan Fall, Battlefield IV and COD Ghost Players!!!: Divine Knights has been around for over 5 years now and is looking for active members for it's Titan Fall, Battlefield IV and COD Ghosts Chapters! If interested come apply at...