Battlefield 4 Custom Emblems

Discus and support Battlefield 4 Custom Emblems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have created a custom emblem on battlelog but can't seem to get it to display on my guns in game. Have any of you been able to get this to work? If... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OVAN1TE, Jan 23, 2014.

1. OVAN1TE
    OVAN1TE Guest

I have created a custom emblem on battlelog but can't seem to get it to display on my guns in game. Have any of you been able to get this to work? If so how?

:)

OVAN1TE, Jan 23, 2014
  2. BF 4 Custom Emblems

How many of you guys have taken the time to do a custom emblem on battlelog? I fooled around with it one night. One thing lead to another and before I knew it I had tooled around for an hour and a half. I would start one and say "nah, that sucks" then start
    all over. Ultimately I settled on an idea and thought it turned out pretty decent. I tried to make it look a bit more like a subdued (green and black) military patch. I'd post it up but really haven't the foggiest idea how. If anyone knows how to post an emblem,
    please speak up. For those that have an emblem and know how to post it here, why don't you share your brainchild? I thought it would be kinda cool to see the emblems folks around here have created.

DTW Dirty Harry, Jan 23, 2014
  3. trooperkilla
    trooperkilla Guest
    BF 4 Custom Emblems

Me and my freinds are the Tunnel snakes lol. TUNNELSNAKES RULE!!! took a bitto make the emblems but It's good for an inside laughf now and then

trooperkilla, Jan 23, 2014
  4. ThePredatorMLG Win User

need help (battle field 4)

You can get a custom emblem by using the Battlefield Companion App on your mobile device. Or you can design one on battlefields website.
  5. KC00N Win User

Prestige Shop

I had 4 from previous games and I prestiged once in MW3. I used 4 on custom classes and one on the extra title and emblem.
  6. UneasyJmitchell Win User

BF 4 Custom Emblems

Is that for premium only players or everyone to use and is it like CoD create and emblem? Ive seen a few in game. No beastiality or peni yet, LOL.
  7. Mort Feldman Win User

BF 4 Custom Emblems

Probably the latter, sadly. And I like your Gandhi, such yiddishe kop for a goy.
  8. Mike Charlie 81 Win User

BF 4 Custom Emblems

My emblem hasn't worked for weeks, despite having created one. Is there a knack to getting it to display in-game, or is this just another broken feature?
Thema:

1. Battlefield 4 Custom Emblems - Similar Threads - Battlefield Custom Emblems

2. Battlefield 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 5: Every time I join a game it kicks me off. I've already disconnected from the WiFi and checked the router.I'm not sure what else to do but I would really appreciate it if y'all could fix it....
  3. Battlefield 4 DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 4 DLC: Looking for a solution, been getting into Battlefield 4 again, the wife plays with me now, I want to play the DLC maps but every time I try to join a server that has DLC maps it tries to load in...
  4. Battlefield 3 game download - won't load multiplayerdb

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 3 game download - won't load multiplayerdb: After paying to download battlefield3 on both xbox 360 and xbox one yesterday, after completion I cant get it to open multiplayer o n either console. when i select multiplayer the game hangs....
  5. Battlefield 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 4: Hola como estan, tengo un problema,.y es que cuando quiero iniciar el modo multijugador en bf4 no puedo, se queda cargando en la parte de la lluvia, no me deja entrar al menu principal, quw podra...
  6. Battlefield V thinks I’m a trial player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V thinks I’m a trial player: I have done all solutions and didn’t work, how to contact EA for that? ec7a0362-f985-4df9-b125-36b2cec310a5
  7. Battlefield 1 Achievments Not Unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 1 Achievments Not Unlocking: Hello there I am seekin help to have my last achievements unlocked for Battlefield 1 as I am abit of a completionist and its starting to bug me now I have already spoke with Xbox Support and they...
  8. Bug no Battlefield 5 [Mod Translation - Battlefield 5 bug]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bug no Battlefield 5 [Mod Translation - Battlefield 5 bug]: Gostaria de saber por que meu Battlefield 5 que comprei diz quando vou jogar que sou um jogador de teste e preciso comprar o upgrade (jogo inteiro). Meu ajudem por favor. [Mod Translation - I...
  9. Battlefield V thinks I’m a trial player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V thinks I’m a trial player: I have ea access on my xbox one and i installed battlefield 5 but it says you are a trial player what is the problem? f6779afc-4c00-469a-8606-a40937364cb0
  10. customer request make more shooter games like battlefield with 50 player co-op game with story.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    customer request make more shooter games like battlefield with 50 player co-op game with story.: customer request make more shooter games like battlefield with 50 player co-op game with story. dc274d57-3b5d-4eff-a173-da9feab8ebcc