Battlefield 4 Custom Emblems

Discus and support Battlefield 4 Custom Emblems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have created a custom emblem on battlelog but can't seem to get it to display on my guns in game. Have any of you been able to get this to work? If... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OVAN1TE, Jan 23, 2014.

1. OVAN1TE
    OVAN1TE Guest

I have created a custom emblem on battlelog but can't seem to get it to display on my guns in game. Have any of you been able to get this to work? If so how?

:)

OVAN1TE, Jan 23, 2014
  2. BF 4 Custom Emblems

How many of you guys have taken the time to do a custom emblem on battlelog? I fooled around with it one night. One thing lead to another and before I knew it I had tooled around for an hour and a half. I would start one and say "nah, that sucks" then start
    all over. Ultimately I settled on an idea and thought it turned out pretty decent. I tried to make it look a bit more like a subdued (green and black) military patch. I'd post it up but really haven't the foggiest idea how. If anyone knows how to post an emblem,
    please speak up. For those that have an emblem and know how to post it here, why don't you share your brainchild? I thought it would be kinda cool to see the emblems folks around here have created.

DTW Dirty Harry, Jan 23, 2014
  3. trooperkilla
    trooperkilla Guest
    BF 4 Custom Emblems

Me and my freinds are the Tunnel snakes lol. TUNNELSNAKES RULE!!! took a bitto make the emblems but It's good for an inside laughf now and then

trooperkilla, Jan 23, 2014
  4. ThePredatorMLG Win User

need help (battle field 4)

You can get a custom emblem by using the Battlefield Companion App on your mobile device. Or you can design one on battlefields website.
  5. KC00N Win User

Prestige Shop

I had 4 from previous games and I prestiged once in MW3. I used 4 on custom classes and one on the extra title and emblem.
  6. UneasyJmitchell Win User

BF 4 Custom Emblems

Is that for premium only players or everyone to use and is it like CoD create and emblem? Ive seen a few in game. No beastiality or peni yet, LOL.
  7. Mort Feldman Win User

BF 4 Custom Emblems

Probably the latter, sadly. And I like your Gandhi, such yiddishe kop for a goy.
  8. Mike Charlie 81 Win User

BF 4 Custom Emblems

My emblem hasn't worked for weeks, despite having created one. Is there a knack to getting it to display in-game, or is this just another broken feature?
Thema:

1. Battlefield 4 Custom Emblems - Similar Threads - Battlefield Custom Emblems

2. Using XIM Apex on Battlefield 5

in XBoX Accessibility
    Using XIM Apex on Battlefield 5: Can you use an XIM Apex and not get banned? I have a terrible time using the xbox controllers due to large hands. Thank you 6548958b-1c60-4027-b661-3bbf15dde062
  3. Hackers in Battlefield Hardline.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hackers in Battlefield Hardline.: Ever feel with dealing with them, Microsoft? That'd be great. I have hours of recorded footage that proves dozens of top ranked accounts still logging hours are absolutely cheating. Hours. Not one...
  4. battlefield bad company 2 vietnam is active?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    battlefield bad company 2 vietnam is active?: or dead? i like this dlc and i never played this game but i think "it's too late" 1f643820-3316-4917-bfd2-2b3e3f0248c0
  5. Battlefield 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 1: Im trying to play battlefield 1. Have gold membership. Get error stating im missing multiplayer priviledges d475220f-9e6d-460a-901b-4d269af82c10
  6. Xbox One S Battlefield 1 Special Edition: It Didnt Come With A Code For The Game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One S Battlefield 1 Special Edition: It Didnt Come With A Code For The Game: I got a battlefield 1 special edition console in 2018 when i unboxed it there was no code 12058e8b-dac2-4c7d-b8a1-5284e46fbd03
  7. Battlefield 3 Premium code download not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 3 Premium code download not working: Hi, today I tried to download BF3 Premium content with a code that I had purchased from store. It's the one that comes with the game. It is Xbox360 game but I play it with XboxOne S. I entered...
  8. Battlefield V crashes when loading an online match

in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield V crashes when loading an online match: Has anyone else experienced Battlefield V crashing when going to load a multiplayer game such as conquest? I've tried twice in a row and whenever I select conquest, press play and I find a match,...
  9. connection impossible au multi dans battlefield 4 [Translation - impossible connection to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    connection impossible au multi dans battlefield 4 [Translation - impossible connection to...: bonjour,voila mon problème j'ai réinstallé battlefield 4 sur ma xbox one ,est quand je veut joué en multi voila le message qu'il me marque :allez sur internet est marqué dans la barre de...
  10. customer request make more shooter games like battlefield with 50 player co-op game with story.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    customer request make more shooter games like battlefield with 50 player co-op game with story.: customer request make more shooter games like battlefield with 50 player co-op game with story. dc274d57-3b5d-4eff-a173-da9feab8ebcc