Battlefield 4 Movie Trailer (Fan Made)

Discus and support Battlefield 4 Movie Trailer (Fan Made) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [MEDIA] Just wanted to make a movie trailer based on some of the footage from Battlefield 4 trailers. Let me know what you think!!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheDarkStar78, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Battlefield 4 Movie Trailer (Fan Made)

Just wanted to make a movie trailer based on some of the footage from Battlefield 4 trailers.

Let me know what you think!!

:)

TheDarkStar78, Mar 20, 2014
  2. Munkey Boy
    Munkey Boy Guest
    So this smartglass thing...

Battlefield 4 Commander Mode trailer
    Battlefield 4: Official Commander Mode Trailerhttps://youtu.be/dgZTeVnM5Sw

Levelcap explains in a bit more detail
    Battlefield 4 First Gameplay Commander Mode...

Munkey Boy, Mar 20, 2014
  3. Xbox Video (Movies on Demand) Not 5.1 Anymore

Hi airmattdog

I am located in Australia (aka Australasia)

Movie titles are as follows.

The Water Diviner -- Trailer 2.0 Movie 2.0

Stonehearst Asylum - Trailer 5.1 Movie 2.0

Horns -- Trailer 5.1 Movie 2.0

Hector And the Search for Happiness -- Trailer 5.1 Movie 2.0

Good People -- Trailer 5.1Movie 2.0

Lets Be Cops -- Trailer 5.1 Movie 2.0

I could sit here and run a list of pretty much every movie made available for rent in the last 6 to 12 months, you can easily tell by the download size, 1080P movies in 5.1 Surround sound are about 9 - 12 GigaBytes, 1080P movies without surround sound (2.0
    Stereo) are around 4-6GB.

This issue has been raised previously on these forums, a solution had been promised, but it is evident that the issue has been ignored. Please do not let this request for correcting this issue fall of deaf ears again.

Cheers.

the bogan of oz, Mar 20, 2014
  4. Battlefield 4 Movie Trailer (Fan Made)

It's nice; I think it could've used more character interaction to really sell the emotional aspect of it though.

Galactic Geek, Mar 20, 2014
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

It's nice; I think it could've used more character interaction to really sell the emotional aspect of it though.
  6. Recon 777i Win User

Gears 3 Live Action Trailer

Not bad for a fan made trailer. Well done
  7. the bogan of oz Win User

Xbox Video (Movies on Demand) Not 5.1 Anymore

Hi airmattdog

I am located in Australia (aka Australasia)

Movie titles are as follows.

The Water Diviner -- Trailer 2.0 Movie 2.0

Stonehearst Asylum - Trailer 5.1 Movie 2.0

Horns -- Trailer 5.1 Movie 2.0

Hector And the Search for Happiness -- Trailer 5.1 Movie 2.0

Good People -- Trailer 5.1Movie 2.0

Lets Be Cops -- Trailer 5.1 Movie 2.0

I could sit here and run a list of pretty much every movie made available for rent in the last 6 to 12 months, you can easily tell by the download size, 1080P movies in 5.1 Surround sound are about 9 - 12 GigaBytes, 1080P movies without surround sound (2.0
    Stereo) are around 4-6GB.

This issue has been raised previously on these forums, a solution had been promised, but it is evident that the issue has been ignored. Please do not let this request for correcting this issue fall of deaf ears again.

Cheers.
  8. Bluntman1138 Win User

Movie trailers gone?!?!

MS has no control over the Netflix app. All changes are made by Netflix themselves. So complaining here on the Xbox community forums, will get you absolutley no where.

And whether or not removing movie trailers was an MS call or not, who really cares. They are movie trailers/ Considering you could watch the same exact movie trailers on the youtube app through Xbox, BEFORE Xbox had the trailers on their video service, just
    makes it all asinine.
  9. Marwood II 87 Win User

Xbox One= Failure

Yes I seen Forza 5, but cinematic trailer do nothing for me, I like gameplay trailers, just like what DICE did with Battlefield 4
Thema:

1. Battlefield 4 Movie Trailer (Fan Made) - Similar Threads - Battlefield Movie Trailer

2. I bought battlefield 1 on the microsoft store, but apparently you can't play it on pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought battlefield 1 on the microsoft store, but apparently you can't play it on pc.: I bought it on the Microsoft store, expecting to be able to play it within a few hours. But I guess you can't play it on pc. Is there any way I can get a refund or something so this isn't a...
  3. Battlefield 4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 4?: I Just noticed that it i own the digital'version' and i know never bought the game from Xbox Marketplace But i do own a Physical copy 31601d87-9a7b-4239-bdf7-5d1f0ec3098c
  4. Battlefield V no rights

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V no rights: I tried launching battlefeild V for the first time in i believe 3 months. Only issue is when i start it, it says that i don’t own the rights to play the game whenever i clearly have the disk in...
  5. Battlefield V won’t load !

in XBoX Accessibility
    Battlefield V won’t load !: I have had battlefield v since last cheistmas now and i used to play the game frequently but then had a break off it. Im trying to load the game back up but when i do, a tab appears which says...
  6. 战地风云 [Mod Translated - Battlefield]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    战地风云 [Mod Translated - Battlefield]: 咋回事儿,战地风云匹配模式连接联通网络没有断网,移动网络中断,给我解析一下 [Mod Translated - What happened? The battlefield match mode connected to the Unicom network did not break the network, the mobile network was interrupted,...
  7. 战地风云服务器断网[Battlefield Fengyun server disconnected]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    战地风云服务器断网[Battlefield Fengyun server disconnected]: 战地风云玩多人游戏,进入游戏一段时间以后出来服务器断网,重新进入游戏一段时间以后还是出来服务器断网,可是联通 [Translation - The battlefield is playing multiplayer games. After entering the game for a while, the server is disconnected from the...
  8. Using XIM Apex on Battlefield 5

in XBoX Accessibility
    Using XIM Apex on Battlefield 5: Can you use an XIM Apex and not get banned? I have a terrible time using the xbox controllers due to large hands. Thank you 6548958b-1c60-4027-b661-3bbf15dde062
  9. Hackers in Battlefield Hardline.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hackers in Battlefield Hardline.: Ever feel with dealing with them, Microsoft? That'd be great. I have hours of recorded footage that proves dozens of top ranked accounts still logging hours are absolutely cheating. Hours. Not one...
  10. battlefield bad company 2 vietnam is active?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    battlefield bad company 2 vietnam is active?: or dead? i like this dlc and i never played this game but i think "it's too late" 1f643820-3316-4917-bfd2-2b3e3f0248c0