Battlefield 4 multiplayer

Discus and support Battlefield 4 multiplayer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cant play bf4 online for some reason?...any help.thanks. 760f1954-39e2-43d6-8645-e740df26bbb7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gavingiles1, Apr 1, 2021.

1. gavingiles1
    gavingiles1 Guest

I cant play bf4 online for some reason?...any help.thanks.

:)

gavingiles1, Apr 1, 2021
  2. Dangerous Alan Win User
  3. XGC Forsakend Win User

Battlefield 3 premium problem(back to karkand)

You need to download the VERY FIRST Multiplayer Update.

Here is all the update names (from memory):

Battlefield 3 Multiplatyer Update

Battlefield 3 Rent a Server Update

Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Update 3

Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Update 4
  4. Annie UK Win User

100% Packet Loss

Battlefield 4 multiplayer is working here.
  5. MaverickRobinPT Win User

Battlefield 3 premium problem(back to karkand)

Yeah i know that but in marketplace only have the Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Update 3

Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Update 4 Battlefield 3 Rent a Server Update

don´t have the Battlefield 3 Multiplatyer Update
  6. xbox360italy Win User

BF3 content

Thema:

1. Battlefield 4 multiplayer - Similar Threads - Battlefield multiplayer

2. Battlefield 3 digital download for 360 won't load multiplayer just campaign

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 3 digital download for 360 won't load multiplayer just campaign: Recently purchased and downloaded battlefield 3 from the marketplace and it will not launch multiplayer. Have tried all the troubleshooting problems. Loads up the game and as soon as I click...
  3. Battlefield 3 Multiplayer. please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 3 Multiplayer. please help: So i just bought bf3 off the marketplace because i wanted to get into some multiplayer. However when i try to select the multiplayer option the game just freezes on the dark blue screen and wont...
  4. Battlefield V can't access multiplayer even though I pay for Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V can't access multiplayer even though I pay for Gamepass Ultimate: Im not going to lie, I'm livid. I'm so angry. Ive tried getting in contact with support 5 times at this point. I want my money back for 6 months of my service so i can get te money to just buy the...
  5. Cant play multiplayer on battlefield 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play multiplayer on battlefield 5: I installed battlefield 5 yesterday on game pass and it took awhile so i decided ill play it tomorrow i played single player just fine however when i went to play multiplayer with my friend that...
  6. Battlefield 3 multiplayer not working on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 3 multiplayer not working on xbox one: I am trying to play battlefield 3 on my xbox one I have the digital version through Ea play whenever I try to join a server it tells me to check my internet when my internet is working fine....
  7. hard connecting to servers in Battlefield 3 online multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    hard connecting to servers in Battlefield 3 online multiplayer: For the past 3 weeks my brother and i both, who are linked as friends can only join a multiplayer game(Server) sometimes. I can try 5 different server games on Battlefield 3 online multiplayer and...
  8. Battlefield 3 multiplayers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Battlefield 3 multiplayers: Hi. For some reason multiplayer on battlefield 3 doesnt work on my xbox 360. I spoke with 4 different people at microsoft yesterday and none of them could sort the problem out. Anybody have any...
  9. Battlefield 3 multiplayer doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 3 multiplayer doesn't work: Hello, I recently purchased the physic version of Battlefield 3 on Xbox One. There are two discs, one for the multiplayer (CD 1), the other for single player (CD 2). The only disc which worked...
  10. Battlefield 3 Xbox live multiplayer Xbox 360 Can not play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 3 Xbox live multiplayer Xbox 360 Can not play: I recently bought Battlefield 3 from the xbox marketplace for the 360. As soon as a launch the game I am disconnected from xbox live. When the game has launched and I select the multiplayer...