Battlefield 4 outage info here

Discus and support Battlefield 4 outage info here in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; EA said this, EA games outage for PS4 and Xbox One EA game outage for PS4 and Xbox One Wed, 18 June - 9:18pm by Yael P Please note: We began... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JJTARANTINO, Jun 18, 2014.

1. JJTARANTINO
    JJTARANTINO Guest

EA said this,

EA games outage for PS4 and Xbox One

EA game outage for PS4 and Xbox One

Wed, 18 June - 9:18pm by Yael P

Please note: We began receiving reports about the downtime around 1:30 PM CST / 11:30 AM PT / 6: 30 PM GMT.

EA games for PS4 and Xbox One are currently experiencing an outage which prevents players from connecting to online features.

Our team is monitoring this outage and will provide updates as soon as possible.

Stay tuned for further updates and thanks for your patience.

:)

JJTARANTINO, Jun 18, 2014
  2. Lord Dirt
    Lord Dirt Guest
    Lord Dirt, Jun 18, 2014
  3. samcress
    samcress Guest
    samcress, Jun 18, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

There's a Service Alert here: http://Xbox.com/status

That page will be updated roughly half-hourly with the latest, and it seems like it's affecting more than just Battlefield.

maxen, Jun 18, 2014
  5. maxen Win User

There's a Service Alert here: http://Xbox.com/status

That page will be updated roughly half-hourly with the latest, and it seems like it's affecting more than just Battlefield.
  6. CaliBreadman80 Win User

Xbox live

Yes you are right it is most games ie battlefield 5, forza horizon 4. We pay for these services and there are way to many outages.
  7. Lord Dirt Win User

Battlefield 4 Premium Membership: will it migrate from 360 to Next-Gen?

8. JhonSnow777 Win User

Battlefield V and losing connection to Xbox Live

There was 88 reports of outage on Battlefield servers today. Nest time you experience same issues can check the Status of the Servers here:

https://downdetector.com/status/battlefield

Let us know if these sugestions fix your issue, or if you need more assistance?
  9. vibroluxor Win User

BF4 from 360 to One

Thema:

1. Battlefield 4 outage info here - Similar Threads - Battlefield outage info

2. The Account is Invalid --- Ea Battlefield Content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Account is Invalid --- Ea Battlefield Content: Hello all i started my xbox as normal to find when loading Battlefield v in-fact any of the battlefield or EA Game i got the Message "the account is Invalid" So i contact EA as i cant even...
  3. Battlefield V Year 2 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V Year 2 Edition: In one place it says that to play this game you need a subscription, in another it says it has a single player mode. Why would I need a subscription to play in single player mode offline? I don't...
  4. Did Not Receive Code for World of Tanks - Conquer the Battlefield

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did Not Receive Code for World of Tanks - Conquer the Battlefield: Several of my clanmates in World of Tanks received a code last week via Xbox Live Message for a "Conquer the Battlefield" pack. I have been playing WOT for over six years and have been an XBL...
  5. Battlefield 4 doesn't save my progress.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 4 doesn't save my progress.: How do i fix the save problem on battlefield 4? Microsoft wont refund my money for this faulty product. fb444901-56bc-473c-8421-16b2417b3cb2
  6. Battlefield 1943

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 1943: The game launches but when I try to connect online, it says "Account has been disabled". I'm also getting this error on my Sony PS3 with a totally separate account. Has online play been...
  7. Battlefield 4 dlc stops downloading at same percentage everytime

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 4 dlc stops downloading at same percentage everytime: as the title suggests, 4 of the battlefield 4 dlcs I received with the premium edition of battlefield 4 (digital) wont download on my xbox one. the dlc in question are Dragons Teeth, final stand,...
  8. Cant play battlefield 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play battlefield 4: Cant play battlefield 4, it acts like its loading but puts me back at home need help 02c57cb1-9b62-4ef3-a6fe-e6132f59512a
  9. Some games not are not autoupdating, for example Battlefield V

in XboX Insiders
    Some games not are not autoupdating, for example Battlefield V: I've noticed this before so it's not new, but some games are not autoupdaing. At least 18 hours ago I noticed that BF5 was due for an autoupdate. Normally after a game needs an update, it will do...
  10. Battlefield V The last tiger

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V The last tiger: Shows loading 1%. Won't update. ddba5de3-6b76-409b-b10c-2e72986da73b