Battlefield 4 outage info here

Discus and support Battlefield 4 outage info here in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; EA said this, EA games outage for PS4 and Xbox One EA game outage for PS4 and Xbox One Wed, 18 June - 9:18pm by Yael P Please note: We began... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JJTARANTINO, Jun 18, 2014.

1. JJTARANTINO
    JJTARANTINO Guest

EA said this,

EA games outage for PS4 and Xbox One

EA game outage for PS4 and Xbox One

Wed, 18 June - 9:18pm by Yael P

Please note: We began receiving reports about the downtime around 1:30 PM CST / 11:30 AM PT / 6: 30 PM GMT.

EA games for PS4 and Xbox One are currently experiencing an outage which prevents players from connecting to online features.

Our team is monitoring this outage and will provide updates as soon as possible.

Stay tuned for further updates and thanks for your patience.

:)

JJTARANTINO, Jun 18, 2014
  2. Lord Dirt
    Lord Dirt Guest
    Lord Dirt, Jun 18, 2014
  3. samcress
    samcress Guest
    samcress, Jun 18, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

There's a Service Alert here: http://Xbox.com/status

That page will be updated roughly half-hourly with the latest, and it seems like it's affecting more than just Battlefield.

maxen, Jun 18, 2014
  5. maxen Win User

There's a Service Alert here: http://Xbox.com/status

That page will be updated roughly half-hourly with the latest, and it seems like it's affecting more than just Battlefield.
  6. Lord Dirt Win User

Battlefield 4 Premium Membership: will it migrate from 360 to Next-Gen?

7. JhonSnow777 Win User

Battlefield V and losing connection to Xbox Live

There was 88 reports of outage on Battlefield servers today. Nest time you experience same issues can check the Status of the Servers here:

https://downdetector.com/status/battlefield

Let us know if these sugestions fix your issue, or if you need more assistance?
  8. vibroluxor Win User

BF4 from 360 to One

9. StuartATrueRed Win User

Why is minecraft asking me to buy a collection when I own the full game

There is currenly a service outage which is causing issues like this. More info on the status page here https://support.xbox.com/en-gb/xbox-live-status
Thema:

1. Battlefield 4 outage info here - Similar Threads - Battlefield outage info

2. I bought battlefield 1 on the microsoft store, but apparently you can't play it on pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought battlefield 1 on the microsoft store, but apparently you can't play it on pc.: I bought it on the Microsoft store, expecting to be able to play it within a few hours. But I guess you can't play it on pc. Is there any way I can get a refund or something so this isn't a...
  3. Battlefield 4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 4?: I Just noticed that it i own the digital'version' and i know never bought the game from Xbox Marketplace But i do own a Physical copy 31601d87-9a7b-4239-bdf7-5d1f0ec3098c
  4. Battlefield V no rights

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V no rights: I tried launching battlefeild V for the first time in i believe 3 months. Only issue is when i start it, it says that i don’t own the rights to play the game whenever i clearly have the disk in...
  5. Battlefield V won’t load !

in XBoX Accessibility
    Battlefield V won’t load !: I have had battlefield v since last cheistmas now and i used to play the game frequently but then had a break off it. Im trying to load the game back up but when i do, a tab appears which says...
  6. 战地风云 [Mod Translated - Battlefield]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    战地风云 [Mod Translated - Battlefield]: 咋回事儿,战地风云匹配模式连接联通网络没有断网,移动网络中断,给我解析一下 [Mod Translated - What happened? The battlefield match mode connected to the Unicom network did not break the network, the mobile network was interrupted,...
  7. 战地风云服务器断网[Battlefield Fengyun server disconnected]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    战地风云服务器断网[Battlefield Fengyun server disconnected]: 战地风云玩多人游戏,进入游戏一段时间以后出来服务器断网,重新进入游戏一段时间以后还是出来服务器断网,可是联通 [Translation - The battlefield is playing multiplayer games. After entering the game for a while, the server is disconnected from the...
  8. Using XIM Apex on Battlefield 5

in XBoX Accessibility
    Using XIM Apex on Battlefield 5: Can you use an XIM Apex and not get banned? I have a terrible time using the xbox controllers due to large hands. Thank you 6548958b-1c60-4027-b661-3bbf15dde062
  9. Hackers in Battlefield Hardline.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hackers in Battlefield Hardline.: Ever feel with dealing with them, Microsoft? That'd be great. I have hours of recorded footage that proves dozens of top ranked accounts still logging hours are absolutely cheating. Hours. Not one...
  10. battlefield bad company 2 vietnam is active?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    battlefield bad company 2 vietnam is active?: or dead? i like this dlc and i never played this game but i think "it's too late" 1f643820-3316-4917-bfd2-2b3e3f0248c0