Battlefield 4 question

Discus and support Battlefield 4 question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does anyone know how the *** to control the thrust on the jets. fa4dcc34-d414-44ff-9bdc-36348752ba87 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LEXoMAK, Feb 21, 2014.

1. LEXoMAK
    LEXoMAK Guest

Battlefield 4 question

Does anyone know how the *** to control the thrust on the jets.

:)

LEXoMAK, Feb 21, 2014
  2. NatureSun
    NatureSun Guest
    NatureSun, Feb 21, 2014
  3. vgdelta
    vgdelta Guest
    Do you think Battlefield 1 or Battlefield 4 is better?

It depends what mood I'm in. Really invested in Battlefield 4 but Battlefield 1 is making me learn new tactics which makes it compelling. Off topic question: I have Battlefield 4 on the 360 with Premium. If I buy Battlefield 4 on the One do I need to pay for premium all over again?

vgdelta, Feb 21, 2014
  4. Battlefield 4 question

If you want to use the afterburners you have to click the left thumbstick,this will activate the afterburners click again to deactivate them.

Spike68-11F12E56-F84E-4CF0-A409-79EE0294994A, Feb 21, 2014
  5. tohellnbak Win User

Battlefield 4 question

I am not a big fan of the COD series... but ghost does look good and I know the SP for any COD game will be 10000Xs better than a BF SP
  6. RippenHarra Win User

Battlefield 4 question

And @soldier has a go at other people for being spoon fed info when a google search would have got an answer.
  7. Lord Dirt Win User

Battlefield 4 question

[quote user="Lawful Violator"]

Pre-order COD: Ghosts; its more fun...

[/quote]

joke of the day
  8. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Battlefield 4 question

How is cod fun most cod players only care about 2 things Quickscoping and there K/D
  9. Spike68-11F12E56-F84 Win User

Battlefield 4 question

If you want to use the afterburners you have to click the left thumbstick,this will activate the afterburners click again to deactivate them.
Thema:

Battlefield 4 question

1. Battlefield 4 question - Similar Threads - Battlefield question

2. Battlefield V won’t load !

in XBoX Accessibility
    Battlefield V won’t load !: I have had battlefield v since last cheistmas now and i used to play the game frequently but then had a break off it. Im trying to load the game back up but when i do, a tab appears which says...
  3. 战地风云 [Mod Translated - Battlefield]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    战地风云 [Mod Translated - Battlefield]: 咋回事儿,战地风云匹配模式连接联通网络没有断网,移动网络中断,给我解析一下 [Mod Translated - What happened? The battlefield match mode connected to the Unicom network did not break the network, the mobile network was interrupted,...
  4. Battlefield 1 PREMIUM question, for ppl who bought Early Enlister Deluxe Edition on DAY 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 1 PREMIUM question, for ppl who bought Early Enlister Deluxe Edition on DAY 1: Well.. here is my case i pre ordered Battlefield 1 Early Enlister Deluxe Edition on the DAY 1. At that day you only have 2 editions to pre order on the marketplace, the Early Enlister Deluxe...
  5. Battlefield 1 Purchase Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 1 Purchase Question: So, last week I purchased Battlefield 1 Ultimate Edition, but I only had $80 in my account, so I paid the rest with my card but I won't be charged until the game comes out. Yesterday, I redeemed a...
  6. Question about battlefield 4 shortcut bundle add ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about battlefield 4 shortcut bundle add ons: A week ago july 15 i bought the battlefield 4 ultamate shortcut bundle when it was on sale for 25$ is it alone supposed to unlock everything in the bundle? or was it supposed to discount all the...
  7. Question Battlefield Hardline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question Battlefield Hardline: Hi I have a doubt, if I buy Battlefield Hardline but my account isn't +18 I can still play it? edbc93c2-9771-4f8a-b459-007aa86e3f98
  8. Battlefield 4 Premium Question.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 4 Premium Question.: I noticed that Battlefield 4 Premium Edition is on sale on the Xbox one for 24 dollars. Ive also already got the standard for my Xbox 360. My question is if i get the Premium Edition Xbox one...
  9. Battlefield 1 Trial Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Battlefield 1 Trial Question: Ok so I have just recieved my new Xbox One S with Battlefield 1 bundle and have just finished installing the game. I realise that I won't be able to play until release, so for the time being I...
  10. Battlefield Hardline BETA Question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Battlefield Hardline BETA Question.: Before I download the 10GB+ BETA I was wondering if there is any single player gameplay to it or is it all MP? Thanks. 37c85e00-0361-452a-870f-52f25be60474