Battlefield 4: Save progress lost again

Discus and support Battlefield 4: Save progress lost again in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I thought after all the game and server updates it would be safe to attempt the campaign mode again without losing my saved game. Well, this will make... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Warlok9, Feb 6, 2014.

1. Warlok9
    Warlok9 Guest

I thought after all the game and server updates it would be safe to attempt the campaign mode again without losing my saved game. Well, this will make 5 TIMES I have made it more than halfway through the game and lost EVERYTHING. Why the heck is this happening
    and why cant I save the game locally?

Will the system update upcoming next week allow us to have control over our saved games? This way I can move my saved game from the cloud, to the HD or a flash drive, etc.

:)

Warlok9, Feb 6, 2014
  2. Skull Pirate
    Skull Pirate Guest
    Lost Save Files (BF4, DR3 & Ryse)

I lost my game saves too on Battlefield 4 and Marvel Avengers had to start both games again.........

Skull Pirate, Feb 6, 2014
  3. AgentSmith03
    AgentSmith03 Guest
    Lost Game Saves - Can we PLEASE have file control back?

I am having problems losing my save game progress in Need For Speed: Rivals. This issue is NOT limited to just Battlefield 4.

I have been playing NFS: Rivals for a few weeks now and have lost hours of progress every time the game is restarted. But today was the WORST! I started the game up today and lost DAYS of progress in my "cop" career. I was a level 21 cop and now today
    I am a level 1 cop. That was days and days of progress that is lost in the CLOUD!! All XBOX support says to do is reinstall the game.

This can not continue Microsoft!! We paid too much for this system to not be able to continue a game from where we left off!!

AgentSmith03, Feb 6, 2014
  4. Skull Pirate Win User

I lost my game saves too on Battlefield 4 and Marvel Avengers had to start both games again.........
  5. AgentSmith03 Win User

Lost Game Saves - Can we PLEASE have file control back?

I am having problems losing my save game progress in Need For Speed: Rivals. This issue is NOT limited to just Battlefield 4.

I have been playing NFS: Rivals for a few weeks now and have lost hours of progress every time the game is restarted. But today was the WORST! I started the game up today and lost DAYS of progress in my "cop" career. I was a level 21 cop and now today
    I am a level 1 cop. That was days and days of progress that is lost in the CLOUD!! All XBOX support says to do is reinstall the game.

This can not continue Microsoft!! We paid too much for this system to not be able to continue a game from where we left off!!
  6. JeffMorbit Win User

Battlefield 4 - Save games for campaign are gone...

Lost campaign progress in Battlefield 4 Xbox One

This happened to me as well. I was around 75% - 85% through the game when all save progress disappeared and it returned me to the start menu, all achievements and dog tags gone, all unlocks gone. There are no other profiles to log into my XBOX-One, just
    me. This really sucks. What's really bad is that there seems to be no reply or even concern from EA or Microsoft on this issue. Update or patch the game so that saves are handled locally!
  7. Odin OToole Win User

My Battlefield 4 and Lego Marvel are both doing this. Not losing the save entirely, but losing a ton of progress. I'm trying the delete and reinstall option, hopefully that works.
  8. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

external drive failure

Sadly you need to redownload every game again but the saved data is in the cloud so your son shouldn't have lost any progress at all you only need to sync the save data again
Thema:

1. Battlefield 4: Save progress lost again - Similar Threads - Battlefield Save progress

2. issues with battlefield V local game save issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    issues with battlefield V local game save issues: Playing battlefield v-i am having multiple issues ever 30 minutes with "there must be an issue with your local game saved, you need to go to settings and delete them" then the game freezes, buzzes...
  3. BATTLEFIELD V SAVES XBOX ONE X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BATTLEFIELD V SAVES XBOX ONE X: BATTLEFIELD V XBOX ONE X HOW CAN I SAVE THE GAME AS I GO FORWARD IN PLAYING. GAME SAVES AS STANDARD ARE TOO FAR APART. 3df159d7-74a4-4f03-b2d5-4b68b08f0c50
  4. Where are my Battlefield bad company 2 saves?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are my Battlefield bad company 2 saves?: I downloaded Battlefield Bad Company 2 again on my xbox one and all my multiplayer saves are gone and i know its not supposed to happen because my friend still has all his saves and he doesnt know...
  5. Battlefield 4 not saving my campaign progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 4 not saving my campaign progress: So I just started playing Battlefield 4 and every time I play the campaign it doesn't save. I've played the first level multiple times and the same thing keeps happening. I looked online and...
  6. Battlefield 4 Campaign Not Saving My Progress!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 4 Campaign Not Saving My Progress!: So I just started playing Battlefield 4 and every time I play the campaign it doesn't save. I've played the first level multiple times and the same thing keeps happening. I looked online and...
  7. I found a way to fix battlefield 4 campaign save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I found a way to fix battlefield 4 campaign save: Hey I know it's real frustrating to have your campaign savea erased after all the hard work you put in to the game.so here's how I fixed my battlefield save.first delete and reinstall battlefield...
  8. How to properly save your loadouts on Battlefield 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to properly save your loadouts on Battlefield 4: 1. Set everything up in a game. (make sure you have enough time to set things up) 2. Go to 'Start', 'Options' and change something like moving your sensitivity up by 1%. 3. Push B and say 'Save'...
  9. Is there still no solution for erased game saves on Battlefield 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there still no solution for erased game saves on Battlefield 4: Finally got round to starting campaign and my progress has been wiped after 4 or 5 mission, absolute joke. Is there anyway to get it back? 910a586a-83cc-4d1d-964d-d2e4f731abcd
  10. Since purchasing Xbox live none of my stats save on battlefield plus Xbox randomly freezes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since purchasing Xbox live none of my stats save on battlefield plus Xbox randomly freezes: since purchasing Xbox live today none of my stats are being saved and it randomly throws me out of my game I playing with my friends 85db5a79-8588-439f-8105-cfa551f3ff56

Users found this page by searching for:

1. saved progress is missing on battlefield 5 xbox one

2. battelfield 4 wont save progress