Battlefield 4 sniper clan

Discus and support Battlefield 4 sniper clan in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Our clan name is eagle clan we r looking for bf4 players who can handle a sniper good( best sniping skills) also he or she doesnt do camping and is a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by roadkill1910, Feb 7, 2014.

1. roadkill1910
    roadkill1910 Guest

Our clan name is eagle clan we r looking for bf4 players who can handle a sniper good( best sniping skills) also he or she doesnt do camping and is a good team player. (Killing is our game winning is our aim)

:)

roadkill1910, Feb 7, 2014
  2. Looking for a BF4 Clan or Community

My Gamertag is Commander SiKK, and I am looking for a group, clan, community to join for Battlefield 4. I am a sniper and very good at it. Average kills in a game range from 10 to 20. K/D: 1.68 (last time I checked). So if you have any info on your clan
    group or community just let me know here or message me on Xbox Live. Thanks

RXG Preacher RS, Feb 7, 2014
  3. What's currently your TOP 5 favourite games on Xbox 1?

Hmmm... I only have 8 games... Uhhh

1. Watchdogs

2. Battlefield 4

3. Titanfall

4. Sniper Elite 3

5. Ryse

Fatalshock8912, Feb 7, 2014
  4. GrantH2 Win User

Co-op games

The Division

The Division 2

Sniper Elite 4

Battlefield 1
  5. ColorfulGore17 Win User

How delete Clan tag above my gamertag

How to add a clan tag for battlefield 4?
  6. LTA Soldier Win User

How many disc you owned on the XB1?

ryse, ac black flag, sniper elite 3, battlefield 4 are the only games i currently own on disc
  7. Fatalshock8912 Win User

What's currently your TOP 5 favourite games on Xbox 1?

Hmmm... I only have 8 games... Uhhh

1. Watchdogs

2. Battlefield 4

3. Titanfall

4. Sniper Elite 3

5. Ryse
  8. DjFreedom09 Win User

clan

i want to join a clan does anyone have try outs for titanfall or battlefield 4
Thema:

1. Battlefield 4 sniper clan - Similar Threads - Battlefield sniper clan

2. I bought battlefield 1 on the microsoft store, but apparently you can't play it on pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought battlefield 1 on the microsoft store, but apparently you can't play it on pc.: I bought it on the Microsoft store, expecting to be able to play it within a few hours. But I guess you can't play it on pc. Is there any way I can get a refund or something so this isn't a...
  3. Battlefield 4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 4?: I Just noticed that it i own the digital'version' and i know never bought the game from Xbox Marketplace But i do own a Physical copy 31601d87-9a7b-4239-bdf7-5d1f0ec3098c
  4. Battlefield V no rights

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V no rights: I tried launching battlefeild V for the first time in i believe 3 months. Only issue is when i start it, it says that i don’t own the rights to play the game whenever i clearly have the disk in...
  5. Battlefield V won’t load !

in XBoX Accessibility
    Battlefield V won’t load !: I have had battlefield v since last cheistmas now and i used to play the game frequently but then had a break off it. Im trying to load the game back up but when i do, a tab appears which says...
  6. 战地风云 [Mod Translated - Battlefield]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    战地风云 [Mod Translated - Battlefield]: 咋回事儿,战地风云匹配模式连接联通网络没有断网,移动网络中断,给我解析一下 [Mod Translated - What happened? The battlefield match mode connected to the Unicom network did not break the network, the mobile network was interrupted,...
  7. 战地风云服务器断网[Battlefield Fengyun server disconnected]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    战地风云服务器断网[Battlefield Fengyun server disconnected]: 战地风云玩多人游戏,进入游戏一段时间以后出来服务器断网,重新进入游戏一段时间以后还是出来服务器断网,可是联通 [Translation - The battlefield is playing multiplayer games. After entering the game for a while, the server is disconnected from the...
  8. Using XIM Apex on Battlefield 5

in XBoX Accessibility
    Using XIM Apex on Battlefield 5: Can you use an XIM Apex and not get banned? I have a terrible time using the xbox controllers due to large hands. Thank you 6548958b-1c60-4027-b661-3bbf15dde062
  9. battlefield sniper rifles opened in campaign.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    battlefield sniper rifles opened in campaign.: Opened the 50 cal sniper rifle in 19000+ score in campaign. The M8 something. It highlighted the icon and awarded me the sniper rifle. Where is it? Its not on my sniper rifle list anywhere. Rumor...
  10. Battlefield Sniper Looking For Recruitment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield Sniper Looking For Recruitment: I'm a BF4 sniper and I'm looking for a clan to recruit me. I average a 2.0 KD per game but I let my cousin play sometimes so he kills my K/D and I use any sniper, Scout Elite is my favorite I use...