Battlefield 4 WILL NOT UPDATE, it acts as if I don't need to update the game!!!

Discus and support Battlefield 4 WILL NOT UPDATE, it acts as if I don't need to update the game!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I also posted this on the battlefield 4 site, but figured I should post it here too just in case someone knows how I can manually update a game through... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PvP Is So Hard, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Battlefield 4 WILL NOT UPDATE, it acts as if I don't need to update the game!!!

I also posted this on the battlefield 4 site, but figured I should post it here too just in case someone knows how I can manually update a game through xbox live.

load up Battlefield 4, it takes me to the menu and I cannot access the store and it will not show any servers, just constantly says no servers available. I try to join a friend it says we have incompatible versions, I try to join a game from the battlelog
    and it says the same thing. So I've come to the conclusion that I am missing an update and my xbox/game will not download it for me. Is there any way to manually download an update, I have deleted the cache multiple times, powering down the xbox one by holding
    down the power button and also deleting my game file for battlefield 4. This is very frustrating and I have tried googling the problem but cannot find anything about this besides one thread which can be found here Xbox One Wont downlo - Forums - Battlelog / Battlefield 4.
    Please help me fix the problem, or if anyone can let me know if I have any options of getting a refund for the game, I have not been able to play online at all because of this, and I tried playing the campaign but my progress was randomly deleted when I got
    on one day...

TLDR;

Battlefield 4 will not update, it does not give me an option to update and because of this I am running an incompatible version of the game which hinders me from playing the game online, which is the only reason to play the game.

:)

PvP Is So Hard, Feb 24, 2014
  2. zombie stev3
    zombie stev3 Guest
    battlefield 4 dlc

i had done that unpluged for 10 mins from mains re installed really they need to stop half taped together games rippens way is working so far been on to ea support about refund under sales of goods act as the game they have released is broken

zombie stev3, Feb 24, 2014
  3. complete campaign (arcade 4 player on insane

looking for people to complete co-op 4players, I already have some acts completed but I will play other acts if people need to .Dont care if people don't have mics as long as we get the acts completed on insane. I play usually from 7pm onwards uk time, message
    me on xbl or L: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***,

Sauce Boss IRL, Feb 24, 2014
  4. Battlefield 4 WILL NOT UPDATE, it acts as if I don't need to update the game!!!

There could be a number of reasons for this, such as your friends playing map packs you don't have, etc.

However, i' make sure your Xbox One is set to automatically update (in the settings) and then uninstall the game and reinstall it.

When you reinstall it, it should install all necessary patches at the same time.

David Russell Hook, Feb 25, 2014
Thema:

Battlefield 4 WILL NOT UPDATE, it acts as if I don't need to update the game!!!

1. Battlefield 4 WILL NOT UPDATE, it acts as if I don't need to update the game!!! - Similar Threads - Battlefield UPDATE acts

2. I can't play Battlefield V anymore after latest Beta update. It keeps freezing and force...

in XboX Insiders
    I can't play Battlefield V anymore after latest Beta update. It keeps freezing and force...: Don't know if it makes any difference, but I'm using Xbox One X. These games crashes are getting worse and worse. Now even Battlefield V, that I have never seen any kind of issues like that, is...
  3. Progress lost after update to Battlefield V

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Progress lost after update to Battlefield V: Message stated I needed to download an update for Battlefield V. After the update, all my progress was lost in the Nordlys mission. fee5b629-ec99-4312-a4e8-316991139d43
  4. Time Warner: Update Error, Xbox One, Battlefield 1

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Time Warner: Update Error, Xbox One, Battlefield 1: Time Warner (ISPs): Update Error, Xbox One, Battlefield 1 Someone somewhere stated that the modem and Xbox were not getting along. I have been using AT&T U-verse for a week without a problem,...
  5. Xbox one x battlefield 4 4k update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one x battlefield 4 4k update: please, please update Bf4 on Xbox one x to allow a 4k 60 fps render. This game is still very popular so why not make Xbox one x the place to play this fine game..?...
  6. Update Error, Xbox One, Battlefield 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Update Error, Xbox One, Battlefield 1: Someone somewhere stated that the modem and Xbox were not getting along. I have been using AT&T U-verse for a week without a problem, until this morning. My Xbox One (model 1540) decided it needed...
  7. Just got Rocket League for free after downloading Battlefield 1 update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just got Rocket League for free after downloading Battlefield 1 update?: I just downloaded the latest BF1 update which was around 2 gb. I now have access to Rocket League. If I go to the game hub it still says I haven't bought it and I can still get it for 19.99. But...
  8. Battlefield One and the new update with Xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield One and the new update with Xbox one.: Anyone else having problems when switching from something that's snapped on Xbox One and then getting lag when you re-enter Battlefield One and the menu lags badly for no reason?...
  9. Can't update Battlefield Hardline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't update Battlefield Hardline: I Can't update Battlefield Hardline. does anyone have a solution for this? gotta be the game cause i just updated tomb raider. thanks 14e42402-0c55-4570-908c-76f8c6f85896
  10. Battlefield 4 won't update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 4 won't update: I went to play BF4 last week, it said it needed an update. Ok so I chose to download it, however all I see is that spinning circle and after 30 seconds it says, "problem with the update." I have...