Battlefield 4

Discus and support Battlefield 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am looking for anyone that plays battlefield 4 with a little competition and would like to play with me and a friend on Xbox One.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Schaub in boots, Jun 2, 2014.

1. Battlefield 4

I am looking for anyone that plays battlefield 4 with a little competition and would like to play with me and a friend on Xbox One.

:)

Schaub in boots, Jun 2, 2014
  2. Munkey Boy
    Munkey Boy Guest
    So this smartglass thing...

Battlefield 4 Commander Mode trailer
    Battlefield 4: Official Commander Mode Trailerhttps://youtu.be/dgZTeVnM5Sw

Levelcap explains in a bit more detail
    Battlefield 4 First Gameplay Commander Mode...

Munkey Boy, Jun 2, 2014
  3. makinmagic3-F9C21CB9-2789-4DEB-9A65-28981389ADED, Jun 2, 2014
  4. makinmagic3-F9C21CB9 Win User

Battlefield 3

5. makinmagic3-F9C21CB9 Win User

Battlefield 3

6. Beard 0f Steel Win User

Battlefield 4 shown off behind closed doors.

7. makinmagic3-F9C21CB9 Win User

Battlefield 3

8. Lofty Who Win User

This is Battlefield 4 Multiplayer

Thema:

Battlefield 4

1. Battlefield 4 - Similar Threads - Battlefield

2. battlefield v original content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    battlefield v original content: why cant i access the original content from battlefield v, i had an update which looks to have changed to only access the new year 2 version ba604da4-d614-4d63-9a39-005bca1b52f8
  3. Bug Battlefield V accès gratuit[Translation-Bug Battlefield V free access]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bug Battlefield V accès gratuit[Translation-Bug Battlefield V free access]: J'ai installer la beta gratuite de Battlefield V mais entre-temps j'ai acheté le jeu version CD donc j'ai installé le jeu version CD et une fois le téléchargement du jeu version CD terminée j'ai...
  4. Battlefield 5 remains in trial version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 5 remains in trial version: I just bought BF5 but the game remains in trial version, someone knows how do acc5569e-16d0-4bda-9644-0c4bbc1abff5
  5. Battlefield V Trial Bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V Trial Bug: Since the 5.0 pacific update in Battlefield 5 the game always shows me a message that I have to upgrade the game to the full version because i am a "Trial-Player" even though the Battlefield 5...
  6. Battlefield 1 servers do not WORKING and fall all the time!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Battlefield 1 servers do not WORKING and fall all the time!: You do not have a contact number that works from Brazil, the site keeps throwing me to the same screen all the time Im trying talk with support... It's pretty bad that way and without...
  7. Battlefield 5 refund or give back access to content I RIGHTFULLY own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 5 refund or give back access to content I RIGHTFULLY own: I own bf5 and store says i dont ive requested a refund but would instead like to receive my game back instead. this is a real issue and so far havent received any help. but if i receive a refund...
  8. I OWN BATTLEFIELD 5 yet store says I don’t I can prove purchase on this account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I OWN BATTLEFIELD 5 yet store says I don’t I can prove purchase on this account: Game says im playing trial and store says i own / dont own it so far havent got Any help. Never purchasing off xbox / microsoft store if it means i lose access to stuff i RIGHTFULLY OWN. [img]...
  9. Battlefield V Trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V Trial: I've been trying to play Battlefield V since the update came out yesterday. It worked perfectly fine until the update. I tried getting on and it told me I have a trial. I've always had a full...
  10. I purchased battlefield 5 but says I don’t own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased battlefield 5 but says I don’t own it: This is a second time posting issue purchased bf5 on 20th December for £30 and been playing it till recently now when i go on it says i need to “upgrade” from trial but im not on the trial and...