Battlefield 4

Discus and support Battlefield 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am looking for anyone that plays battlefield 4 with a little competition and would like to play with me and a friend on Xbox One.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Schaub in boots, Jun 2, 2014.

1. Battlefield 4

I am looking for anyone that plays battlefield 4 with a little competition and would like to play with me and a friend on Xbox One.

:)

Schaub in boots, Jun 2, 2014
  2. Munkey Boy
    Munkey Boy Guest
    So this smartglass thing...

Battlefield 4 Commander Mode trailer
    Battlefield 4: Official Commander Mode Trailerhttps://youtu.be/dgZTeVnM5Sw

Levelcap explains in a bit more detail
    Battlefield 4 First Gameplay Commander Mode...

Munkey Boy, Jun 2, 2014
  3. makinmagic3-F9C21CB9-2789-4DEB-9A65-28981389ADED, Jun 2, 2014
  4. makinmagic3-F9C21CB9 Win User

Battlefield 3

5. makinmagic3-F9C21CB9 Win User

Battlefield 3

6. Beard 0f Steel Win User

Battlefield 4 shown off behind closed doors.

7. makinmagic3-F9C21CB9 Win User

Battlefield 3

8. Lofty Who Win User

This is Battlefield 4 Multiplayer

Thema:

Battlefield 4

1. Battlefield 4 - Similar Threads - Battlefield

2. Did Not Receive Code for World of Tanks - Conquer the Battlefield

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did Not Receive Code for World of Tanks - Conquer the Battlefield: Several of my clanmates in World of Tanks received a code last week via Xbox Live Message for a "Conquer the Battlefield" pack. I have been playing WOT for over six years and have been an XBL...
  3. Battlefield 4 doesn't save my progress.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 4 doesn't save my progress.: How do i fix the save problem on battlefield 4? Microsoft wont refund my money for this faulty product. fb444901-56bc-473c-8421-16b2417b3cb2
  4. Battlefield 1943

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 1943: The game launches but when I try to connect online, it says "Account has been disabled". I'm also getting this error on my Sony PS3 with a totally separate account. Has online play been...
  5. Battlefield 4 dlc stops downloading at same percentage everytime

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 4 dlc stops downloading at same percentage everytime: as the title suggests, 4 of the battlefield 4 dlcs I received with the premium edition of battlefield 4 (digital) wont download on my xbox one. the dlc in question are Dragons Teeth, final stand,...
  6. Cant play battlefield 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play battlefield 4: Cant play battlefield 4, it acts like its loading but puts me back at home need help 02c57cb1-9b62-4ef3-a6fe-e6132f59512a
  7. Some games not are not autoupdating, for example Battlefield V

in XboX Insiders
    Some games not are not autoupdating, for example Battlefield V: I've noticed this before so it's not new, but some games are not autoupdaing. At least 18 hours ago I noticed that BF5 was due for an autoupdate. Normally after a game needs an update, it will do...
  8. Battlefield V The last tiger

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V The last tiger: Shows loading 1%. Won't update. ddba5de3-6b76-409b-b10c-2e72986da73b
  9. Conta invalida Battlefield V[Translation-Invalid Battlefield V account]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Conta invalida Battlefield V[Translation-Invalid Battlefield V account]: Ola, Consigo acessar todos os meus jogos no online, perfeitamente menos o battlefield v online, sempre quando tento entrar no online, aparece a notificação que minha conta EA esta invalida, ja...
  10. Battlefield 3 remaster

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 3 remaster: It will unlikely happen but im sure alot of us would want it. 16cc04bd-1127-46d0-93c6-280e9b20fa7c