Battlefield 5 audio settings. To atmos or not to atmos?

Discus and support Battlefield 5 audio settings. To atmos or not to atmos? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey all. I'm after Some advice here and some clarification. Right so battlefield 5 has various audio settings. I have atmos for headphones through... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by THUND3R 4, Oct 28, 2019.

1. THUND3R 4
    THUND3R 4 Guest

Hey all.

I'm after Some advice here and some clarification.

Right so battlefield 5 has various audio settings. I have atmos for headphones through my xbox one x. Now I know bf5 isn't an atmos supported game atmos does enhance the sound still. Now I'm trying to figure out if the atmos on, with audio in game set to
    headphone-surround is better for all round immersion than battlefields own 3d headphone audio in the game.

I know you aren't supposed to mix spacial audios because you get crappy sound.

What's your guys experience with bf5 audio?

I use astro a50 headset. I tend to has atmos activated permanently in every game which the sounds do sound incredible. But I would like too see what you guys prefer for spacial awareness on fps style games especially ones with awesome explosions and gunplay
    like bf.

:)

THUND3R 4, Oct 28, 2019
  2. THUND3R 4 Win User

Thanks for the responses.

I am aware how good atmos can be, but bf5 does not fully support it, it will only enhance i . I am just tried to work out which version of 3d audio is best atmos or dice's own creation in game.

What's everyones experience with them both?
  3. Villarino Win User

Hello Thund3r 4!

I would say aways use dolby atmos if the game supports it, the sound is best. But it just an opinion, i like to be inmersive into the games, and the sound its the 50% of the experience

happy gaming!
  4. BakyOsijekHr Win User

The Last Tiger without atmos? No way, my friend!
  5. darkist1 Win User

For almost all my games i have Dolby Atmos active to work with my headset, but there's often some games that the Atmos actually confuses me.

But with BF5 i tend to leave Atmos on because it has the best sound then
  6. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

The little I played, I played with the initial settings, my phone always gives me the precision and immersion in the game I seek.
Thema:

1. Battlefield 5 audio settings. To atmos or not to atmos? - Similar Threads - Battlefield audio settings

2. Battlefield 1 not showing up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 1 not showing up.: I recently wanted to reinstall Battlefield 1 and play some, but when i went to check my ready to install it wasnt there. I checked my downloaded and it wasnt there either, when I checked the store...
  3. Battlefield 3 Xbox live multiplayer Xbox 360 Can not play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 3 Xbox live multiplayer Xbox 360 Can not play: I recently bought Battlefield 3 from the xbox marketplace for the 360. As soon as a launch the game I am disconnected from xbox live. When the game has launched and I select the multiplayer...
  4. Battlefield 1 - unfunctional multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 1 - unfunctional multiplayer: Hello, about three days ago I bought a new game Battlefield 1 Polish edition. I even opened it out of the box so I'm not worried about being poor. I installed the game and while it was ready to...
  5. Battlefield V Trial ruined my account i can't play the game anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V Trial ruined my account i can't play the game anymore: Since one week i can't play Battlefield V, the game want me to buy it. I have it on bluray since one year. What can i do? i red on forums that some people asked you to delete the Trial version...
  6. Battlefield V - Trial player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V - Trial player: Hello, Battlefield V Still thinks I'm a trial player. I have never tried trial version, I have disk and put it into console. After instalation it wrote that I'm trial player and I need full game....
  7. bug trial version Battlefield 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bug trial version Battlefield 5: Hello, I downloaded the trial version of battlefield V last week. I liked the game and I bought it on disk. Unfortunately, the console detects the disc but once started the game still considers...
  8. Battlefield 5 xbox one multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Battlefield 5 xbox one multiplayer: So I downloaded and played a free trial of Bf5 a week or so ago. I liked it enough to go buy a hard copy of the game. The issue I'm having is that I cant play any multiplayer game modes. The...
  9. battlefield v original content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    battlefield v original content: why cant i access the original content from battlefield v, i had an update which looks to have changed to only access the new year 2 version ba604da4-d614-4d63-9a39-005bca1b52f8
  10. Battlefield 4 Audio Issue: No Gunshot / Footsteps / Explosions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 4 Audio Issue: No Gunshot / Footsteps / Explosions: Just applied the Battlefield 4 Jan 30th update and it seems to have broken the audio in multiplayer. Basically I have found that for the first round (TDM in my case) I have to play with no...