Battlefield 5 store says I don’t own it

Discus and support Battlefield 5 store says I don’t own it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I own battlefield 5 since 20th december payed £30 as it was on sale. As of today 29/20/2019 it wont allow me to play anything on it for example... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Scorpion187, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Scorpion187
    Scorpion187 Guest

I own battlefield 5 since 20th december payed £30 as it was on sale. As of today 29/20/2019 it wont allow me to play anything on it for example multiplayer it says i need to upgrade from trial and that the next trial event is in 33 days or something. I go
    on the xbox store and says i own bf 5 but on the standard edition which is what i bought says i need to pay £44.99. On the xbox website the standard edition still says i dont own it but also says you own bf 5 which is in this bundle so im really confused i
    can provide proof of purchase as its on my accounts like past purchase section but i dont know what to do.

as of right now im redownloading to see if itll fix so i cant provide ingame stuff about trial and upgrade

when it lets you play the game while its downloading it lets me play all campaign missions....
    Battlefield 5 store says I don’t own it [​IMG]

ill provide some images below...
    Battlefield 5 store says I don’t own it [​IMG]

:)

Scorpion187, Nov 1, 2019
  2. Scorpion187 Win User

Dont know what ea and or microsoft has done.
  3. Nikki Mond Win User

Same for me. Wont let me play since the update but I own the game for months now. Wants me to purchase the game again.

I think this is EAs fault for introducing the new trial!
  4. Scorpion187 Win User

It also says i dont own standard edition i dont know what to do
  5. bowski477 Win User

If that doesn't work you might try contacting official support at support.xbox.com/contact-us and they may be able to help you further.
  6. Scorpion187 Win User

Hopefully microsoft will fix it
Thema:

1. Battlefield 5 store says I don’t own it - Similar Threads - Battlefield store says

2. I OWN BATTLEFIELD 5 yet store says I don’t I can prove purchase on this account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I OWN BATTLEFIELD 5 yet store says I don’t I can prove purchase on this account: Game says im playing trial and store says i own / dont own it so far havent got Any help. Never purchasing off xbox / microsoft store if it means i lose access to stuff i RIGHTFULLY OWN. [img]...
  3. I bought battlefield 1 on the microsoft store, but apparently you can't play it on pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought battlefield 1 on the microsoft store, but apparently you can't play it on pc.: I bought it on the Microsoft store, expecting to be able to play it within a few hours. But I guess you can't play it on pc. Is there any way I can get a refund or something so this isn't a...
  4. Battlefield V price in-store VS through Battlefield 1 menu

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Battlefield V price in-store VS through Battlefield 1 menu: Hello, I purchased Battlefield V last night for $48, but when I loaded Battlefield 1 to check something, I was informed of an offer that Battlefield V would only be $40 because I was a returning...
  5. Microsoft: Pre-ordered Battlefield 1 from microsoft.com store but haven't received gift card ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft: Pre-ordered Battlefield 1 from microsoft.com store but haven't received gift card ...: Microsoft (Routers): Pre-ordered Battlefield 1 from microsoft.com store but haven't received gift card yet I pre-ordered Battlefield 1 from the Microsoft.com store and they had a $10 pre-order...
  6. Have not received $10 store credit for preordering Battlefield 1

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not received $10 store credit for preordering Battlefield 1: Order number: [Mod Removed] I preordered Battlefield 1 and was meant to receive a $10 credit after 10 days of the games release. It has now been almost 20 days and I have not yet received the...
  7. Didn't receive my gift card for buying battlefield 1 off the Microsoft store

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't receive my gift card for buying battlefield 1 off the Microsoft store: I was supposed to receive a gift card through my email, 10 days after the game was released.. I still haven't received the email with the code ecfc328b-09c2-4e06-a87f-d63e1da58a67
  8. Cryptic Letters in Battlefield offers in Xbox Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cryptic Letters in Battlefield offers in Xbox Store: Hey guys, I would like to know if you guys know anything about those cryptic letters for the Battlefield offers in the XboxStore at the moment? Or is it just me, and I have to be concerned about...
  9. i pre order battlefield 1 in xbox store i get 10$ gift code or no ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i pre order battlefield 1 in xbox store i get 10$ gift code or no ?: i pre order battlefield 1 in xbox store i get 10$ gift code or no ? but offer in microsoftstore i pre order battlefield 1 before Release date now i get 10$ or no ?...
  10. Can't purchase Battlefield 4 from store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase Battlefield 4 from store: When i try to buy Battlefield 4 i get a message that tells me my setings do not allow any purchases, and if i want to buy the product i have to change my settings. My stupid console wont let me...